I looked into femenism and found a dark secret.

marldorthegreat

This thread is the flame baitest bait I ever did saw.

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

Wage Gap

I instantly came across images that show $0.77 a women earns to every $1 a man earns, I heard this was true and though nothing of it. Until I watched this video:

This changed my mind. I thought, well this might be true. But I didnt quite believe it. then I found more and more videos like this, and I started to think that it was not true. Men are paid the same as women. And that feminists need to stop recycling this outdated and almost false statistic. 

The Bureau of Labor Statistics disagrees: http://www.bls.gov/opub/reports/cps/highlights-of-womens-earnings-in-2013.pdf

Women are paid less than men on average, and we have the data to prove that: http://www.bls.gov/news.release/wkyeng.t01.htm

Numbers and Data don't lie.

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.

The Bureau of Labor Statistics disagrees: http://www.bls.gov/opub/reports/cps/highlights-of-womens-earnings-in-2013.pdf

Women are paid less than men on average, and we have the data to prove that: http://www.bls.gov/news.release/wkyeng.t01.htm

This is what i don't understand, what if the women are doing jobs that just pay less for no matter the gender, like are we really still in the age of if a man and women are doing the exact same job the women get paid less just because she's a girl? Those numbers don't say what type of jobs, it's know ones fault if the women are just working lower waged jobs.

Except that data neglects to mention what jobs those women are being paid less for (and their positions in them)  and if they aren't the same as their male counter-parts, or any other details for that matter...

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Go ahead people, keep creating your own monsters..

What bothers me the most that this kind of attention is what top tier feminists are seeking. Only reason that Anita, Zoe and others are still relevant because people keep talking about them.

I bet that their videos have 70-90% of dislikes ratio. That means that 70-90% of their audience is people who wants for it to disappear, but they only make it worse.

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

This is what i don't understand, what if the women are doing jobs that just pay less for no matter the gender, like are we really still in the age of if a man and women are doing the exact same job the women get paid less just because she's a girl? Those numbers don't say what type of jobs, it's know ones fault if the women are just working lower waged jobs.

Except that data neglects to mention what jobs those women are being paid less for (and their positions in them)  and if they aren't the same as their male counter-parts, or any other details for that matter...

If y'all actually looked at the reports, its broken down by full time workers, race, education level, and profession. Since this is for full time only, pay rate was normalized such that both men and women are doing the same job and same hours. 

@JAKEBAB : Women aren't working less paying jobs. In fact, they are working the same jobs as men when compared by education and profession, which the report highlights.

@Albatross : See above^.

Hell, they even take a look at age, race, gender, marital status, union affiliation, education attainment, and occupation. And it's not some generalization of occupations. It lists over 300 occupations, from nuclear engineers to mechanics to doctors to retail. And across the board, women do get paid less for full time jobs. The report also has a section for part time workers, and it's basically the same story, women get paid less across the board when compared to the same education level and occupation as men.

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.