I looked into femenism and found a dark secret.

marldorthegreat

Introduction 

At school, I always hear about the "gender wage gap" and "White male privilege" And how all white males are "privileged" and all women are "oppressed". I thought nothing of it at the time, but recently feminists have started attacking gaming, something I love. And I started doing some research into the matter.

Wage Gap

I instantly came across images that show $0.77 a women earns to every $1 a man earns, I heard this was true and though nothing of it. Until I watched this video:

This changed my mind. I thought, well this might be true. But I didnt quite believe it. then I found more and more videos like this, and I started to think that it was not true. Men are paid the same as women. And that feminists need to stop recycling this outdated and almost false statistic. 

If your an american, here is a good analagy:

• Feminist:*does somethings awful*
  • Tumblr:Don't you dare blame all feminists for the actions of one person!
  • Muslim:*does something awful*
  • Tumblr:Don't you dare blame all Muslims for the actions of one person!
  • Gun owner:*does something awful*
  • Tumblr:OMFG!!! BAN GUNS!!! ALL YOU LEGAL GUN OWNERS ARE JUST EVIL PARANOID FREAKS WHO WANT CHILDREN TO BE MURDERED!!!

So called "Rape Culture"

But moving back. I started to notice the "so called" rape culture Which i thought was true, I believed that 1/4 of women will be raped. Then noticed that this definition of rape includes consensual sex while "drunk" or even forced kissing, the reall number is 1 in 400. 

This changed my mind.

Feminism vs free speech 

Watch this first. #shutthefuckup

You get the point? No oposing opinion. 

Anita Sarkeesian

do I need to talk about her?

Hello This is my "signature". DO YOU LIKE BORIS????? http://strawpoll.me/4669614

Please don't start this. It'll just cause the biggest flame war

And it's only been talked about here about 9001 times

Most people who hear of anything that is controversial will follow it blindly or hate it for no reason. Social media may be a great tool to learn about shit but i'm pretty sure most people just read a post and follow it more religiously than Christ himself. 

Hype train, the biggest point if women want equality, women can hit a man, man can not hit a women, think about that.

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build

In b4 lock?

Hello there, fellow dark theme users

"Be excellent to each other and party on dudes." - Abraham Lincoln    #wiiumasterrace

The problem is the way feminism is right now is like Zmuel with AMD Threads, There is progress on one side which no one talks about and then there is whats flashing around which is misleading infomation which is slowly getting cut out source by source. 

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

NO. NOT PREGAR UNIVERSITY.

@connorpiper

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

50955658afa96f73b7004d53.gif?w=458&h=344

Pregar University is a Conservative YouTube channel, not a school of any type. 

"Conservative cleanup crew because liberals do drugs"

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

Don't forget to show your girlfriends this so they how you really feel about women.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

Hi adult man here known have many female friends and yes we men are privlsged in the sense the we don't have to worry about hartemen, are sex lives aren't judged, rape isn't something that we constantly have to fear.

Here is an idea instead of trying to say feminisam is wrong,ignore the internet go outside meet woman in real life and most of all listen to their daily struggles and why they hate standing at the bus stop alone or walking outside at night.

Desktop:ryzen 5 3600 | MSI b45m bazooka | EVGA 650w Icoolermaster masterbox nr400 |16 gb ddr4  corsiar lpx| Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1070ti |500GB SSD+2TB SSHD, 2tb seagate barracuda [OS/games/mass storage] | HpZR240w 1440p led logitech g502 proteus spectrum| Coolermaster quick fire pro cherry mx  brown |

Hi adult man here known have many female friends and yes we men are privlsged in the sense the we don't have to worry about hartemen, are sex lives aren't judged, rape isn't something that we constantly have to fear.

Here is an idea instead of trying to say feminisam is wrong,ignore the internet go outside meet woman in real life and most of all listen to their daily struggles and why they hate standing at the bus stop alone or walking outside at night.

One Thing I Wish Some Women Learn Is If Some Does Do Something,If She Screams,So Guy Will Beat The Other Guys Ass,But They Decided To Be Silent,I Get That The First Time It Happens You Might Just Freeze,But If It Continues To Happen Do Something,Get Some Pepper Spray.

Feminism =/= equality.  It's just women wanting to be above men.

Secondly, half the things popular feminists talk about are completely fictional while giving redundant rants about everything else.

Thirdly, if women want to have true equality then they should learn to take a punch.

giphy.gif

One Thing I Wish Some Women Learn Is If Some Does Do Something,If She Screams,So Guy Will Beat The Other Guys Ass,But They Decided To Be Silent,I Get That The First Time It Happens You Might Just Freeze,But If It Continues To Happen Do Something,Get Some Pepper Spray.

hey ever been in a situation were someone threatened to shoot or stabbed you if you did not comply with what they said ? because I know someone who was and was raped and when she did go to someone about it (i.e her family) they called her a slut, furthermore bringing an additional person into that kind of scenario greatly increase the chance of her getting hurt and now someone else as well. this is why they say to call the cops because neither you or I could take down someone with a knife or a gone.

and no I am Not any of this up I had a friend who went through this exact scenario.

Desktop:ryzen 5 3600 | MSI b45m bazooka | EVGA 650w Icoolermaster masterbox nr400 |16 gb ddr4  corsiar lpx| Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1070ti |500GB SSD+2TB SSHD, 2tb seagate barracuda [OS/games/mass storage] | HpZR240w 1440p led logitech g502 proteus spectrum| Coolermaster quick fire pro cherry mx  brown |

Femenism was about equality for women as in whatever men can do women can do it too, like the right to vote, since in the past women weren't allow to vote. With these modern femenist they got the meaning all wrong by thinking femenism is, being equal to men and yet with special treatment because they're women.

e.g.
A femenist wanted to be a solider because if men can be soliders, then they can too. So they go to traning, passes and is sent out into the battlefield.

Now in the battlefield they go and say, you can't kill me cause I'm a woman.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

Feminism morphed into women wanting to rule over men and treat them wrong with the approval of the masses.

Please don't start this. It'll just cause the biggest flame war

Unless people can manage to behave themselves.

Feminism is wrong. It doesn't promote anything positive or equal anymore. It has been violated by sexist women looking to point a finger at every male in existence because of what some do.

But you know what is privileged? Being able to score a job because someone is a female (demographic to fill) and not on ability to do that job. That's privileged. What else is privileged? Being able to create a group that generalizes and attacks all men without social outrage but social acceptance. All because they are women. I mean, if a man or a group of men created something like this, do you think it would be ignored as this image has been?

BhP80k5.jpg

Mind you...this image is real! Feminism is a joke now and a group fighting for the rights of one gender while hoping to demonize and destroy another gender/group of people. It isn't about equality, but becoming more able than the other.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Feminism morphed into women wanting to rule over men and treat them wrong with the approval of the masses.

Unless people can manage to behave themselves.

Feminism is wrong. It doesn't promote anything positive or equal anymore. It has been violated by sexist women looking to point a finger at every male in existence because of what some do.

But you know what is privileged? Being able to score a job because someone is a female (demographic to fill) and not on ability to do that job. That's privileged. What else is privileged? Being able to create a group that generalizes and attacks all men without social outrage but social acceptance. All because they are women. I mean, if a man or a group of men created something like this, do you think it would be ignored as this image has been?

BhP80k5.jpg

Mind you...this image is real! Feminism is a joke now and a group fighting for the rights of one gender while hoping to demonize and destroy another gender/group of people. It isn't about equality, but becoming more able than the other.

I wasent promoting feminisam I was speaking out against guys saying that woman do not face discrimination, then again your a female so you just "might" have a better idea then about that the I do :)

I wasent promoting feminisam I was speaking out against guys saying that woman do not face discrimination, then again your a female so you just "might" have a better idea then about that the I do :)

Whether or not you were promoting it, I wanted to show why it is wrong and why people should be arguing against it. ;)

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Whether or not you were promoting it, I wanted to show why it is wrong and why people should be arguing against it. ;)

you have a very valid point, it is a problem and causes a lot of problems in emergancy situations, were a man may be too afraid of helping a woman because he is scared of being called a rapist, and that drunk no consent thing is an issue as men have been raped by woman, but in that sceniaro a man is ridiculed for not being exiceted about it.

it's a problem created by over reaction both sides need to calm the fuck down and learn to respect each other, learn to solve the issue in a healthy way instead of blaming one gender or the other