Thinking of making a contest , The reward will be a game via steam .

Ridska

Ryse?

NOPE . 

OK ill make this so easy its like giving it for free :

its a game that involves giant rocks rolling down a hill to kill historical figures .

(⌐■_■) 

NOPE . 

ok ill make this so easy its like giving it for free :

its a game that involes giant rocks rolling down a hill to kill historical figures .

Then I'm lost too xD

God of War(probably not it though)

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

Then I'm lost too xD

Ok ill give you a guide :

go to Total biscuits channel and look at there for a game that fits the description.  

this is like me giving it for free. 

i mean , this is stupidly easy now. 

(⌐■_■) 

The game I have is an open world game, made in 2011, its part of a series that just got a new addition 2014.

Regards Elias N Martinez. | Graphic and motion design are my jobs. 3D modeling is my hobby. I do what I enjoy.  Skype: eliasnmartinez1 (please state that you are coming from LTT)

Ok ill give you a guide :

go to Total biscuits channel and look at there for a game that fits the description.  

this is like me giving it for free. 

i mean , this is stupidly easy now. 

Not easy with 2908 videos  :P

one of the tomb raider games

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

Not easy with 2908 videos  :P

That's the challenge :D 

(⌐■_■) 

Rock of ages

Contradictions , you have won a copy of rock of ages .

PM me and we will discuss further detail's .  

(⌐■_■) 

Here is the hint again: An open world game, made in 2011, its part of a series that just got a new addition 2014.

Regards Elias N Martinez. | Graphic and motion design are my jobs. 3D modeling is my hobby. I do what I enjoy.  Skype: eliasnmartinez1 (please state that you are coming from LTT)

We have only 1 game left . 

act now and guess the game and WIN it.

(⌐■_■) 

one of the Thief games? one of the Sniper Elite games?

Spoiler

one of the Thief games? one of the Sniper Elite games?

nope and nope . 

the game does not involve guns . 

what is swords and dragons.

(⌐■_■) 

can i guess again

look at youre PM box

(⌐■_■) 

path of exile?

Spoiler

Is it Skyrim?

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Another hint: The community asked for something to be removed after that could have killed a rather essential addition to the game.

Is it Skyrim?

You got it. I'll PM you.

You got it. I'll PM you.

well looks like i'm not missing out on it since i already have it and its not even in your game list http://steamcommunity.com/id/onelegendjustone/games/?tab=all i followed the link to your steam profile thats in your profile here

Congratulations , you have won a copy of Skyrim .

PM me and @EliasNM for more details  

Spoiler