You ever have "one of those days"?

Trik'Stari

thats about...

every single day for me?

ex) I fell in love with a girl the other day, she said she loves me, later that day she gets a boyfriend... *right after I got out of depression fucking want to kill myself *btw not going to just talk**

and now I'm left with a broken heart and semi-depressed.

also had to do a full system reset, had to flash my bios, now left with a non-genuine win 10 copy, systems no longer overclockable, so I decided sometime that I'm gonna treat myself to a

MSI X-Power and a kit of low cas high speed RAM cause overclocking is a good part of my life

Ever have days like this? What do you do to relieve the frustration?

Yup. It happens more often than I like.

I usually just head home after work and tinker with projects.

The New Machine: Intel 11700K / Strix Z590-A WIFI II / Patriot Viper Steel 4400MHz 2x8GB / Gigabyte RTX 3080 Gaming OC w/ Bykski WB / x4 1TB SSDs (x2 M.2, x2 2.5) / Corsair 5000D Airflow White / EVGA G6 1000W / Custom Loop CPU & GPU

The Rainbow X58: i7 975 Extreme Edition @4.2GHz, Asus Sabertooth X58, 6x2GB Mushkin Redline DDR3-1600 @2000MHz, SP 256GB Gen3 M.2 w/ Sabrent M.2 to PCI-E, Inno3D GTX 580 x2 SLI w/ Heatkiller waterblocks, Custom loop in NZXT Phantom White, Corsair XR7 360 rad hanging off the rear end, 360 slim rad up top. RGB everywhere.

thats about...

every single day for me?

ex) I fell in love with a girl the other day, she said she loves me, later that day she gets a boyfriend... *right after I got out of depression fucking want to kill myself *btw not going to just talk**

also had to do a full system reset, had to flash my bios, now left with a non-genuine win 10 copy, systems no longer overclockable, so I decided sometime that I'm gonna treat myself to a

MSI X-Power and a kit of low cas high speed RAM cause overclocking is a good part of my life

This is some edgy emo fedora shit mang.

"If you ain't first, you're last"

thats about...

every single day for me?

:( move on, plenty of fish in the sea :)

This is some edgy emo fedora shit mang.

Perhaps that's what I get for liking a non-emo girl for once lmao

still not over her... I know I won't be. Thats not how my mind works. I don't learn from my mistakes 

:( move on, plenty of fish in the sea :)

I try to.

I don't ever learn from my mistakes. It's especially hard when your insecure, have social anxiety and other things that have to do with that category that I won't name.

Days like this is what my favorite game :Life is Steange, is for. Raw emotion.

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

I'm waiting for your family story. Anyway, that shit sucks sorry to hear it.

My family (extended family): A bunch of selfish, self-centered failures, alcoholics, drug addicts, anti-social assholes who blame my mother for them not getting any inheritance from their parents (this is my mothers side) because my grandmother spent all her money in her last years. She sold a piece of property that was worth quite a lot more if she had kept it.

My fathers side: A bunch of self-centered, rich jackasses who can't be bothered to lift a finger to help my father take care of his parents, who are in their 90's, and starting to have problems living on their own.

Immediate family.

My mom: Pretty much an introvert, like myself. Highly educated, but can't be bothered with ANYTHING. Seriously, if we (my sister and I) try to help her budget or anything (nightly dinners for example) she just gets mad and yells and tells us to ask my father, which brings me to:

My father: Oh boy. Where to start. Workaholic, alcoholic (although he won't admit it. And yet he calls me an alcoholic because I admit that I drink solely for the purpose of getting drunk.) Basically the "center" of our household. If he wants something for dinner, that's what we all have to have for dinner unless we want to fix it ourselves. He does work his ass off, and my family wouldn't be where it is if it weren't for him (both good and bad). He will never listen to me or my sister, but will listen to anyone his own age. Even if they're wrong. If something bad happens to me or my sister, it is somehow our fault in his eyes. If we try to give advice to him or my mom, like "hey, why don't we clip coupons and try to save some money" he will respond with something childish like "why don't you move out on your own and spend your money how you want". Which, we would both do if he hadn't constantly moved us around to areas where there are no real jobs other than "you want fries with that" or digging ditches. Somehow, his poor financial decisions, like buying cars and houses on credit, not paying them off, and not paying taxes, are me and my sisters fault. He hates his job, his industry, and the people he works for, no matter where it is or who he works for, he takes this anger out on the rest of us.

My sister: Hypochondriac, depression, actual medical problems. She uses them as a crutch. She's never followed through on anything in her life. If you ask her to do something, she ALWAYS has a reason not to. But if she wants to do something, she is plenty capable of doing it, at least for a while. She 's 8 years old than me. She's petty, and emotionally manipulative as well.

That's about as short as I can make it. I like to consider myself to be the only "sane" member of the family. To quote my sisters "shrink". "I don't know how your little brother isn't in jail or institutionalized." (drugs, alcohol, and video games are the answer I would give). I've got addiction and anger problems. I need to drink alcohol or smoke weed to sleep (insomnia). My anger is weird. I have a temper, but it takes A LOT to set it off. I have trouble committing, mainly because my father tried to drill "responsibility" into me to the point that ANY TIME I get a job, I immediately feel "trapped", and quitting said job is like a huge weight off of my shoulders.

To quote my sisters "shrink", "Move out, move out, change your name, change your phone number, never make contact again. They are a completely toxic family, and will only drive you to insanity/depression/suicide."

I'm going to go find a video game in which to shoot and blow things up now.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

That was today for me:

1. Woke up late and had argument with my mom

2. Ran out of shampoo

3. My pancakes were soggy and disgusting

4. Go to school and about to finish Spanish homework when this dipshit girl takes my textbook

5. Got late to 1st period because of that bitch girl

6. Realized i have 3 Tests' tomorrow and I haven't studied or even know any of them

7. Got my spanish textbook right before spanish class (2nd period) and had a late assignment (3rd one this week)

8. Found out conferences are next week 

9. Make a fool out of myself in drama class

10. Had an argument with my friend when I should've been studying and catching up on assignments
11. Because of the argument my friend and I got in trouble with the principal

12. When I get home my mom screams at me about my grades and about how she'll tell the teachers about my excuses 

13. Found out I might not be able to attend Fleet Week airshow this sunday

14. Mom wouldn't let me take our second camera to Yearbook photoshoot tomorrow

15. Stubbed my toe

Fml

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

-snip-

At least you're decent enough to admit that you drink to get drunk rather than denying it in the first place.

My rig: Intel Core i7-8700K OC 4.8 | NZXT Kraken X62 | ASUS Z370-F | 16 GB Trident Z RGB 3000 (2x8) | EVGA 1070 SC | EVGA SuperNova NEX650G1 | NZXT H700 | Samsung 250GB 850-EVO | 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDDs 

That was today for me:

1. Woke up late and had argument with my mom

2. Ran out of shampoo

3. My pancakes were soggy and disgusting

4. Go to school and about to finish Spanish homework when this dipshit girl takes my textbook

5. Got late to 1st period because of that bitch girl

6. Realized i have 3 Tests' tomorrow and I haven't studied or even know any of them

7. Got my spanish textbook right before spanish class (2nd period) and had a late assignment (3rd one this week)

8. Found out conferences are next week 

9. Make a fool out of myself in drama class

10. Had an argument with my friend when I should've been studying and catching up on assignments

11. Because of the argument my friend and I got in trouble with the principal

12. When I get home my mom screams at me about my grades and about how she'll tell the teachers about my excuses 

13. Found out I might not be able to attend Fleet Week airshow this sunday

14. Mom wouldn't let me take our second camera to Yearbook photoshoot tomorrow

15. Stubbed my toe

Fml

Dayum. That kind of puts things in perspective for me. Although I've never needed to study for tests to get a passing grade.

At least you're decent enough to admit that you drink to get drunk rather than denying it in the first place.

That's what I'm saying. If I lived in a place where weed was legal, I would NEVER drink, maybe once a year.

(and yes, weed is a far better alternative to alcohol)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

And here I thought you were gone from these forums.

Even worse, you linked an article I like (I hate Limp Bizkit lol)

That's what I'm saying. If I lived in a place where weed was legal, I would NEVER drink, maybe once a year.

(and yes, weed is a far better alternative to alcohol)

Colorado.

My rig: Intel Core i7-8700K OC 4.8 | NZXT Kraken X62 | ASUS Z370-F | 16 GB Trident Z RGB 3000 (2x8) | EVGA 1070 SC | EVGA SuperNova NEX650G1 | NZXT H700 | Samsung 250GB 850-EVO | 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDDs 

I'm going to go find a video game in which to shoot and blow things up now.

so gta5

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

so gta5

Actually, Wolfenstein The New Order.

Nothing beats killing Nazis

You ever have one of those days where EVERYTHING just seems to go wrong?

I woke up, managed to get an assignment for school done, so that was a positive. But after that, everything was downhill.

After getting my assignment done, I went to clean out the shower, slipped in said shower, landed on my hip and shoulder. How they both don't hurt like hell, I don't know. After that, I got into a trivial argument over some bullshit with my family. Basically one of those things where I was supposed to cook dinner for the family, and when my mom went grocery shopping, she didn't get what I needed to make said dinner. (she didn't get garlic cloves. a .50 cent per pound item) even though I wrote it down.

After that, I went to get my beer for the night at my usual grocery store. There was a new girl working the counter, she ID'ed me, and of course the ONE TIME I don't have my ID, I get ID'ed, but what really pissed me off is that this old bitch that works there, who has seen my ID at least a hundred times, wouldn't vouch for me, even though it's perfectly legal for her to do so in VA, since she knows for a fact I am of legal age. I used to work at the Virginia ABC liquor store, and that is the actual law. If you know, for a fact that someone is old enough, you do not have to ask for their ID, even if they look like they are under 40. This gas station had been selling heads of garlic as well, but of course the one time I want to buy some, they no longer sell it.

So, I went back to the house, got my ID. drove to Food Lion and got my beer, and the garlic. Got home, cooked dinner, and the garlic I had bought was no good. And I do mean ALL of it. I had bought 3 heads of it. and every single clove of each head was just no good. Even the ones that looked good had a funny taste when cooked.

Yeah, it all seems like trivial shit, but it was enough to put me in the foulest of moods.

Ever have days like this? What do you do to relieve the frustration?

Edit: By all means, feel free to use this thread to rant about your shitty day.

*hugs ever so tight* I know each individual thing is trivial, but things like that really get you down when they pile on like that. I have days like those, and it you feel like nothing will cheer you up, but there's always something that will

Actually, Wolfenstein The New Order.

Nothing beats killing Nazis

i believe my brother has that, might play it and see how it is

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

Damn, Murphy sure got you pretty bad, so far I have not had such bad days, as of now my front teeth hurt like hell but that's about it for today.

For those who are wondering who Murphy is.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murphy's_law

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

Damn, Murphy sure got you pretty bad, so far I have not had such bad days, as of now my front teeth hurt like hell but that's about it for today.

For those who are wondering who Murphy is.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murphy's_law

than brush yo teeth *he says even though he forgets to brush his own all the time*

Spoiler

*hugs ever so tight* I know each individual thing is trivial, but things like that really get you down when they pile on like that. I have days like those, and it you feel like nothing will cheer you up, but there's always something that will

Time for some good country music (meaning Old Crow Medicine Show), good whiskey (American Eagle), and good old fashioned solo drinking.

200_s.gif

i believe my brother has that, might play it and see how it is

If you like killing Nazis, it's awesome.

-snip-

Everyday I wake up and go to school. no matter what it will be shit.

I bought a punching mannequin. it seems to work alot. I go ballistic on it for hours sometimes. It keeps me in check. I recommend something like that. I would recommend also taking up sparing with family members but that wouldnt go well with your family :/. I box regularly with my dad aswell. Hope it gets better. That sounds really shitty of a situation. 

If you like killing Nazis, it's awesome.

well i don't have any type of grudge against nazi's and depending on how i look at it i can agree with them some what

Spoiler

Dayum. That kind of puts things in perspective for me. Although I've never needed to study for tests to get a passing grade.

Same one of my best friends can study all weekend and get a 48% and I studied like 5 minutes and I got a 90.5%. This actually happened. He and I both knew that he know the material, but he tests like shit. I'm getting a History test back probably tomorrow. I studied for like 10 minutes, mostly because a teacher made me. Hopefully I did well.

Same one of my best friends can study all weekend and get a 48% and I studied like 5 minutes and I got a 90.5%. This actually happened. He and I both knew that he know the material, but he tests like shit. I'm getting a History test back probably tomorrow. I studied for like 10 minutes, mostly because a teacher made me. Hopefully I did well.

I generally get a B or higher on tests, without studying at all.

Even more so in online college. Gotta love smartphones and having multiple computers.

I generally get a B or higher on tests, without studying at all.

Even more so in online college. Gotta love smartphones and having multiple computers.

You should make a song.

You should make a song.

I'm not a very lyrical person. And my voice is shit.