You ever have "one of those days"?

Trik'Stari

Today I learned one of my best childhood friends wants nothing to do with me, he was practically my brother for 3 years, he left in the Army and isn't the same person anymore.

I seem to have been blacklisted from obtaining any worthwhile job, when I contact the employer people they just politely tell me to "f*ck off*  

My grandmother has gotten ill to the point she is starting not to remember who I am :'(

Thit is enough for one day. 

Today I learned one of my best childhood friends wants nothing to do with me, he was practically my brother for 3 years, he left in the Army and isn't the same person anymore.

I seem to have been blacklisted from obtaining any worthwhile job, when I contact the employer people they just politely tell me to "f*ck off*  

My grandmother has gotten ill to the point she is starting not to remember who I am :'(

Thit is enough for one day. 

*hugs* everything will be okay

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

I'm not a very lyrical person. And my voice is shit.

Have someone else sing for you

My rig: Intel Core i7-8700K OC 4.8 | NZXT Kraken X62 | ASUS Z370-F | 16 GB Trident Z RGB 3000 (2x8) | EVGA 1070 SC | EVGA SuperNova NEX650G1 | NZXT H700 | Samsung 250GB 850-EVO | 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDDs 

*hugs* everything will be okay

I'm pretty hardy. 

I'm pretty hardy. 

ok Hardy Philosophical Detective, just remember you got us if you need help

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

ok Hardy Philosophical Detective, just remember you got us if you need help

Thanks. 

I'm not a very lyrical person. And my voice is shit.

You write it, ill sing and play it for you. Pro record it. No joke. 

You write it, ill sing and play it for you. Pro record it. No joke. 

Aint got no song to sing lol

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Aint got no song to sing lol

Lol, the service is always available if you need it. 

just dont think about it.

I bet this fixed all of his problems 10/10

OT: Yeah man shit happens really, just gotta try and move past it. Do something that relieves stress (i.e. game, pull a massive f*cking wheelie down the highway, anything).

Scrapyard Build Total Cost: $268AUD

C2Q E8200 | 4 x 1gb DDR2 | GA-EP45-DS3 r1 | Gammax 200 | 320gb 2.5" | 7870LE PCS | Litepower 500w | CISCO Aironet 350

I have those days too.

I'm currently waiting for a video game where all you do it beat the shit out of things to release anger.

Try the game Hatred?

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Pretty sure most people have had those days when Murphy's law ("anything that could possibly go wrong, will go wrong") hits them hard.

I've had plenty of them, but compared to what has been posted in this thread, they are rather pitiful and insignificant. Also I tend to forget things unfortunately quickly, unless it was something really unfortunate / embarrassing / painful / any combination of those.

@Vitalius seeing how the Murphy's law has been a b**** due to some technical issues with Linux in the last few days for you, I thought you might be interested in this thread.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

So many stories... And to tell most of them I would end up giving away my location because the sh*t that happened hit the mainstream news.

Well, here's one.

My family and I were driving south through the glorious Appalachian mountains one summer. On the way almost got hit by a tornado, that was fun. Eventually we arrive at our hotel in a popular and well liked tourist destination along the Atlantic ocean. The elevator we picked broke and started shaking/bobbing up and down rapidly like the motor was slipping and the counterbalance/breaks were kicking in. My mother nearly had a heart attack (her heart is a bit on the weaker side). The room smelled like smoke even though it was a non-smoking floor. The day was cold despite it being in the south of the U.S. in the middle of summer. I, being the derp of a kid I was back then, managed to get my fingers stuck in the door of the elevator when we went back down looking for food. I was a bit hysterical because I thought I was going to loose my fingers, which of course embarrassed everyone. We tried to find food, everything was f*cking closed for no reason. The hotel had little food left, so we ended up, after hours of driving and no food, eat a dinner of oranges, cheese and crackers, and one dish of fish. The rest of the vacation sucked because it remained cold, cloudy, and rainy, and the only big attraction was the beach.

"Normandy" i7 4790K - GTX 970 - Phantom 410 (Gun metal) - Z97 Extreme4 (asrock) - 128GB Crucial SSD - 1TB WD HDD - H60 Refurb. - 7 case fans | G710+ Keyboard, G230 Headset, Acer GN246HL Monitor.

Quick thoughts on system: I7 is extremely quick and I'm glad I spent the extra for hyper-threading. I regret my decision to get the GTX 970, it has horrible coil whine. There isn't any excuse for this terrible whine I and others are having. I HIGHLY recommend a 144hz monitor. Future Improvements/upgrades: Rubber fan mounts, basic speakers, more ram (for a total of 16gb), replace GPU.

144hz is love. 144hz is life. I like to submit unfinished posts then do about 20 edits. I like the Night Theme too.