Star Wars: Battlefront Beta Key Giveaway - Courtesy of Logitech G!

Battlefront 2 was my jam for years, just can't wait to try the new one! Good luck everyone :) 

Hey all,

edit : fun fact. I want to try out bf3 cus I got a key from ea for bf2. and it was amazing to be able to play multiplayer without gamespy servers .. now I want moar !

I heard that the key  is to win 

B)

I want one please

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

I've been hot on this game since it was announced. I'm a huge DICE fan so I'll try anything they put out, more importantly, I very badly want to play this after watching 2 hours of Twitch streams.

Oh, and I think it will look incredibly on my 144hz monitor :)

It would be a great test for my computer, and I am a big Star Wars fan, it's one of the awsomest things on the world, :D I played a couple of the Star Wars games and they were awesome and I really want to tryout this one.

I was looking for this game for a looong time and i'm very hyped for it, i've had like 6 streamers tabs opened up on twitch for giveaways but i never had enough luck to win one, but you know :D never give up they say :) .

Thankx for the opportunity and sorry for my bad english.

I'd love to get a beta code for the PC! This was the first game I played back on the PS2. 

To be honest, I'm not much of a Starwars fan. I do, however, like Battlefield and I was told that this is a lot like Battlefield with a Starwars skin. I would really like to try this game out with my brother who would probably appreciate it much more than me since he actually is a huge Starwars fan. I'd also like to cover it on my Youtube Channel  ^_^

I'd love a beta code for PC, really curious about the game!

I am really wanting this game, many of my friends say that Star Wars has not made very many successful game and I wish to show them that Star Wars will always make good games

I've been a massive fan of Star Wars ever since I was a kid. I had a giant birthday party where all of my friends and I dressed as various characters and battled each other in the garage, after which we ate Yoda Cake and played Star Wars games on the original Xbox. I would love to be able to experience that kind of magic again, please select me for one of the giveaway titles!

Guide to GTX 900 Series: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/457526-nvidia-900-series-basic-performance-guide/

Performance expert, building noob. 

There is no such thing as excess in hardware. 

I need this key to complete my life long dream of actually being darth vader (well, kinda). 

Also thanks for the giveaway!

Before i had the internet i spent a lot of my gaming time playing Battlefront 2 vs AI on my PS2. While i doubt the new one will bring those memories of being the best (vs ai, from a sample size of just me) back to the spotlight, i want to make new memories, playing with the friends i love, in a franchise i love so dearly.

I would love a Beta Code, I wanted to Pre-Order it for a Code but sadly i do not have the money. I was going to Livestream it and upload gameplay to YT :/

I finally got back home and my PC sorted and have 5 days until I have to go to work.

I also haven't had much time to use my PC in the last few weeks so I'm hoping to catch up on some gaming.

CPU: i7 5820K 4.0GHz @1.15V | MOBO: Asus X99 Sabertooth | GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX 980Ti, LTT Orange | CASE: NZXT H440 Black 2015 | COOLER: Noctua NH-D15S w/ LTT Fans | RAM: 32GB Patriot 3000MHz | STORAGE: 512GB Samsung 950 Pro, 960GB Sandisk Ultra II 3 x 8TB Seagate HDD's | PSU: 750W Seasonic X series, black / orange cablemod cables| Monitors: 3x Asus VX24AH's | AUDIO OUT: Microlab SOLO 8C, Sennheiser HD 650's, Audio engine D1 Amp / DAC | AUDIO IN: Blue Snowball | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire TK MX Green | Mouse: Logitech G900 Proteus Spectrum + RSI Extended Mouse Pad | PCPP Linkhttp://nz.pcpartpicker.com/list/hPjFd6

Would love to receive a key because I would am a huge Battlefront and overall Star Wars fan and it would be great to play a new FPS in the Star Wars Universe, also I would like to know if I should buy it or not, if it feels worthy of my opinion :D

Just finished my first pc. Let's test it on this to see what it can do. This game looked fun even though I've never seen star wars.

I would love a code, I have always loved star wars, even sleep with a Darth Vader Build-A-Bear >.> , and Swtor was 1 st real PC game and the reason I built my 1st PC

USe the force linus. You can give me the opportunity to come up with some great content on my channel to show how awesome this game is

Huge Star Wars fan, of course. Read all the books before they destroyed that universe...

Game looks great! Good luck everyone!