Operation Eden - Preparing for Star Citizens Baby PU/in-verse meetup

rentaspoon

updated front page

next update will be wargames and training

Also thanks to all those that joined in on Saturday. That marks the end of BEx.

o7

updated front page

next update will be wargames and training

Also thanks to all those that joined in on Saturday. That marks the end of BEx.

o7

o7

I feel like my work doesn't want me to attend these meetups... I have work again next Saturday 7pm - 2am GMT which is right over our meetup time :'( The annoying thing is that I'm not at work this Saturday, on the upside it is time and a half after 11pm so more money for ships!

Ryzen 7  2700x | 16GB RAM | GTX 2080ti EVGA | Noctua LTT Edition D15 | Inwin 303 White | Roccat Suora | Logitech G903 Wireless| AKG K92 |

Star Citizen Linus Tech Tips Conglomerate Wolf Pack, Bane Wing Commander | LTTC Discord Chat | About the UOLTT | Referral Code Randomiser

There may or may not be a mop in my profile picture, don't ask about the mop... Just Look Here

o7

I feel like my work doesn't want me to attend these meetups... I have work again next Saturday 7pm - 2pm GMT which is right over our meetup time :'( The annoying thing is that I'm not at work this Saturday, on the upside it is time and a half after 11pm so more money for ships!

2am? I might be on Saturday trying to plan things anyway so I'll be up for a game if you want to meet

o7

I feel like my work doesn't want me to attend these meetups... I have work again next Saturday 7pm - 2pm GMT which is right over our meetup time :'( The annoying thing is that I'm not at work this Saturday, on the upside it is time and a half after 11pm so more money for ships!

2am? I might be on Saturday trying to plan things anyway so I'll be up for a game if you want to meet

we can set up impromptu meetings outside the normal meetups. I'm free most days

Yeah I work at Argos on putway for all the black Friday/Christmas stock so it gets pretty busy, Yeah don't think I'm up to much this weekend so i'll probably have a few games with anyone who wants to

Ryzen 7  2700x | 16GB RAM | GTX 2080ti EVGA | Noctua LTT Edition D15 | Inwin 303 White | Roccat Suora | Logitech G903 Wireless| AKG K92 |

Star Citizen Linus Tech Tips Conglomerate Wolf Pack, Bane Wing Commander | LTTC Discord Chat | About the UOLTT | Referral Code Randomiser

There may or may not be a mop in my profile picture, don't ask about the mop... Just Look Here

Yeah I work at Argos on putway for all the black Friday/Christmas stock so it gets pretty busy, Yeah don't think I'm up to much this weekend so i'll probably have a few games with anyone who wants to

Stupid American traditions coming over to Britain.

Pizza Bagels make it worth it.

-This space intentionally left blank-

Okay guys

Putting a feeler out. @Corwin111 wanted to do some war games these sound like fun so I'm game for a game tomorrow. (Sat 24th 9pm British time)

This would purely be for testing these games (probably in free flight)

Yay a weekend I can actually attend! Hahaha outsmarted my work timetable

*Cowering in the corner waiting for work to call me in on Saturday*

Can't make it this week, I'll be in Germany all weekend.

And? YOU MUST BE HERE!

Just kidding, have fun with whatever your doing in Germany :)

Can't make it this week, I'll be in Germany all weekend.

All weekend? My deepest sympathy

Are we using 1.3 for the meetup? If so, let's home my internet doesnt crash if 1.3 comes out today. It took three hours to download 1.2, and if I start putting heavy load on it, it usually crashed. although we did get a new router wich hasn't crashed yet.

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

Are we using 1.3 for the meetup? If so, let's home my internet doesnt crash if 1.3 comes out today. It took three hours to download 1.2, and if I start putting heavy load on it, it usually crashed. although we did get a new router wich hasn't crashed yet.

We will probably use 1.2 as 1.3 keeps being updated daily.

Aww man! I can't come once again - it's on Halloween and I'm going round to a friend's house. Maybe the time after :(

Not that it makes a difference for me but is it 9pm BST or GMT, cause the clocks changed :P.

Written on my Lenovo Z500 T - I5-3230M   Or

My pc :)

Aww man! I can't come once again - it's on Halloween and I'm going round to a friend's house. Maybe the time after :(

Not that it makes a difference for me but is it 9pm BST or GMT, cause the clocks changed :P.

BST is over now, so I guess it's back to GMT now :)

@rentaspoon

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

BST is over now, so I guess it's back to GMT now :)

@rentaspoon

Yeah was just saying that cause the check what time this is in your country or something has 9pm BST so might get people confused.

Written on my Lenovo Z500 T - I5-3230M   Or

My pc :)

I can't make the meetip, haloween and I going over to a family thing.

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

Listened to an interview on the Base and seems like they are working on hauling and salvaging first in game, so that's a thing to prepare for.

Listened to an interview on the Base and seems like they are working on hauling and salvaging first in game, so that's a thing to prepare for.

Salvaging seems pretty damn cool, that just means I want the reclaimer even more now... That's one more step towards concierge though.