Box Box Box - Sim Racing Players Club [Now Hype Train Enabled!]

4 minutes ago, chaozbandit said:

Ignore what crewchief says about brakes in single seaters, he's programmed more for GT cars and is clueless when it comes to Formula disciplines :P 900-1000C is your sweetspot. I'd recommend pcars profiler for your telemetry needs since you do have multiple monitors; I've been meaning to get a video done on it but never got around to it. Loads more information here than the in-game one, and based off shared memory as well.

Dampers definitely made a difference, especially if you plan on abusing curbs.

Not silly at all! When I picked up my Puma motorsports shoes, I thought they were overkill for a "sim" experience but after driving 6-7 hour race weekends my opinion changed. Definitely a good investment in footwear in the long run; don't know about gloves tho, since I did swap my rims (the fake suede has now worn off but I cant say the rim irritates my hands while driving other than dirtying them).

Also... upload speeds in Toronto are terribad for what we pay. Took me 28 hours to upload this 4 hour video, whereas it would have taken me 90 minutes back at my apartment.

13131731_10153994113981815_4687553841902

Lol, ok. Both the in-game commentator and crewchief were barking about brake temps to me, lol. They we're fdaing at all so I questioned it, but also didn't want them to cook and fail. ;) Had no idea what the actual temps were as I had no readout for it. 

That Pcars Profiler app looks AMAZING!!! How did I not know about that a long time ago!!??? :o 

Downloading asap tonight. That will be an essential tool, no doubt. Helps so much to know what exactly is going.  

We're just on DSL where we live. 15mbps down, maybe 5-7 up (actual is much lower). We're moving this summer and where we're moving to will only be about 5mbps down and about 3 up. :( Should still be enough for online racing but it's gonna suck for a while. Vianet informed us they will be upgrading their equipment on the nearest tower to about twice that speed sometime in the next 6 months, but who knows. Living out in the middle of nowhere you don't have too many choices, unfortunately. 

My Systems:

Main - Work + Gaming:

Spoiler

Woodland Raven: Ryzen 2700X // AMD Wraith RGB // Asus Prime X570-P // G.Skill 2x 8GB 3600MHz DDR4 // Radeon RX Vega 56 // Crucial P1 NVMe 1TB M.2 SSD // Deepcool DQ650-M // chassis build in progress // Windows 10 // Thrustmaster TMX + G27 pedals & shifter

F@H Rig:

Spoiler

FX-8350 // Deepcool Neptwin // MSI 970 Gaming // AData 2x 4GB 1600 DDR3 // 2x Gigabyte RX-570 4G's // Samsung 840 120GB SSD // Cooler Master V650 // Windows 10

HTPC:

Spoiler

SNES PC (HTPC): i3-4150 @3.5 // Gigabyte GA-H87N-Wifi // G.Skill 2x 4GB DDR3 1600 // Asus Dual GTX 1050Ti 4GB OC // AData SP600 128GB SSD // Pico 160XT PSU // Custom SNES Enclosure // 55" LG LED 1080p TV  // Logitech wireless touchpad-keyboard // Windows 10 // Build Log

Laptops:

Spoiler

MY DAILY: Lenovo ThinkPad T410 // 14" 1440x900 // i5-540M 2.5GHz Dual-Core HT // Intel HD iGPU + Quadro NVS 3100M 512MB dGPU // 2x4GB DDR3L 1066 // Mushkin Triactor 480GB SSD // Windows 10

WIFE'S: Dell Latitude E5450 // 14" 1366x768 // i5-5300U 2.3GHz Dual-Core HT // Intel HD5500 // 2x4GB RAM DDR3L 1600 // 500GB 7200 HDD // Linux Mint 19.3 Cinnamon

EXPERIMENTAL: Pinebook // 11.6" 1080p // Manjaro KDE (ARM)

NAS:

Spoiler

Home NAS: Pentium G4400 @3.3 // Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3 // 2x 4GB DDR4 2400 // Intel HD Graphics // Kingston A400 120GB SSD // 3x Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200 HDDs in RAID-Z // Cooler Master Silent Pro M 1000w PSU // Antec Performance Plus 1080AMG // FreeNAS OS

What kind of racing wheels do you guys use? I'd like to save up to get one, maybe something like a G29, but they're all so expensive. I've been looking for used G27's or even just Driving Force GT's, but I don't know if the DFGT will be good enough. I'd like a clutch pedal, too, for V8's and roadcars. 

Once I get a wheel, I'll definitely join a racing league. Right now, though, the controller is just too hard to manage turns perfectly (though I'm doing a pretty darn good job in SP).

7 minutes ago, theninja35 said:

What kind of racing wheels do you guys use? I'd like to save up to get one, maybe something like a G29, but they're all so expensive. I've been looking for used G27's or even just Driving Force GT's, but I don't know if the DFGT will be good enough. I'd like a clutch pedal, too, for V8's and roadcars. 

Once I get a wheel, I'll definitely join a racing league. Right now, though, the controller is just too hard to manage turns perfectly (though I'm doing a pretty darn good job in SP).

the g27 is a solid wheel for the price. can't really go wrong with it. i had mines for about a year and has worked quite nicely. but i recommend hard-mounting the g27 somewhere. it takes a bit to time to set up, if you don't mind doing that 

35 minutes ago, theninja35 said:

Used, G27 value is hard to beat if you dont mind the build quality and the feel of metal gears (something that you shouldnt really worry about when starting out). I've owned mine for 20 months (I think) and I honestly still don't see myself upgrading to something nicer (yet).

Definitely not worth springing for a $600 USD set right off the bat and you'll probably get more out of owning a G27 for a few months and learning how to best use it in the various games you play. That being said, it means you won't be able to use the wheel with any of the current gen consoles because it's dated hardware but is a non-issue for PC.

If you can pick up a T300RS for a stupidly low price, say at what you can get a G27 for, then definitely spring for that. If I was to buy brand new, then I'd look at the thrustmaster TMX (budget starter wheel for current gen, $200USD) but it lacks a few things that the G27 can offer; otherwise save up for a TX alcantara bundle.

TL:DR buy a G27 if you can find one

Here's my wheel if you're curious

DSC05143.JPG

Folding@Home | BOINC

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X + Celsius S36 GPU: ASUS TUF RTX3080 

MB: ASRock x470 Taichi RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-2666 32GB 

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB

40 minutes ago, chaozbandit said:

Used, G27 value is hard to beat if you dont mind the build quality and the feel of metal gears (something that you shouldnt really worry about when starting out). I've owned mine for 20 months (I think) and I honestly still don't see myself upgrading to something nicer (yet).

Definitely not worth springing for a $600 USD set right off the bat and you'll probably get more out of owning a G27 for a few months and learning how to best use it in the various games you play. That being said, it means you won't be able to use the wheel with any of the current gen consoles because it's dated hardware but is a non-issue for PC.

If you can pick up a T300RS for a stupidly low price, say at what you can get a G27 for, then definitely spring for that. If I was to buy brand new, then I'd look at the thrustmaster TMX (budget starter wheel for current gen, $200USD) but it lacks a few things that the G27 can offer; otherwise save up for a TX alcantara bundle.

TL:DR buy a G27 if you can find one

Here's my wheel if you're curious

-snip-

I appreciate the detailed response. At the moment, the TMX seems like the best idea, because many of the G27's are just as expensive as a G29 (or used G27's for $250+). I'll see how it all rolls out in the next month or so and make a decision then.

So this is (finally) up in all its 1080p 60fps glory.

ALL 4 HOURS AND 15 MINUTES OF IT.

Folding@Home | BOINC

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB

For one reason or another I somehow got into a teamspeak chat with around ten developers and some other modders in the sim racing scene earlier today all for various racing games. As you could imagine half of me was shitting myself and the other half was fanboying like a hormonal girl seeing justin bieber, ive had a lot of opportunities in the past but this takes the cake, this is like a peasant getting to sit with nobles in medieval times.

While I learnt a lot about upcoming games(sadly got the ultimate truth that no more penny racers games would be localised outside JPN) the most interesting part though was spured by some aviation and aero students that were in the chat about potential in safety and dynamic aero. 

I'm pretty sure there was a million dollar idea in there some of it was rubbish. My personal contribution was that a sun roof could serve as dynamic aero(hire me now ferrari). 

Some of the guys got crazy and said you could have the glass on lights change, others said moving the exhaust to cancel the effect of rising air currents on the side of the car.

Then safety came up and dynamic aero returned, apparently one of them though that exterior air bags could be a thing, another said a reverse bonnet flipping up could reduce the impact.

There was another discussion about Itasha art on cars, naturally half of them thought it was cancer, the others loved it but the guy that got me into the call just had to single me out as ive made several itasha liveries before. So im questioned as to why i make them, i choked badly, "because they are nice". Man im an idiot. 

Man there is so much stuff i want to tell you guys, this is harder to hide then all the NDAs ive signed in the past. A lot of questions got answers, some sadly are answers that can never be released to the public

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Just now, theninja35 said:

My name is ninja, your name is ninja, give me the Teamspeak IP.

id rather not jeopardise this opportunity right now thank you. 

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Currently stuck in traffic on my way to a car meet, so let me spew some words out of boredom

1 hour ago, brownninja97 said:

I'm pretty sure there was a million dollar idea in there some of it was rubbish. My personal contribution was that a sun roof could serve as dynamic aero(hire me now ferrari). 

Weight penalties and added complexity of such a device is vastly glossed over in the advent solid carbon panels; as far as smoothening out the air flow, you'd probably get more performance out of creating vortices right after the canopy as opposed to right over the top - i.e. take F1 front wing element design as an example and how they prioritize moving the mass of flow around the object (or in the case of ground effects and extended diffusers, under) and worrying about how it exits or cools rather than acting as another wing. Or in the case of prototypes where they re-route the air to specific areas of the car to create such low pressure areas or to release built up pressure.

Or something.

Some of the guys got crazy and said you could have the glass on lights change, others said moving the exhaust to cancel the effect of rising air currents on the side of the car.

Blown diffusers would be nice but impractical on a GT car; air escaping out underneath the car could be solved by way of vortices like on formula car, physical devices such as dive planes or skirts, or just structuring it such that it doenst have much effect in way of wash (dont know how crucial this is to a closed wheel car tho)

Or something x2

Then safety came up and dynamic aero returned, apparently one of them though that exterior air bags could be a thing, another said a reverse bonnet flipping up could reduce the impact.

Reverse panels to slow down cars in an impact is very directional and any anomaly in way of air moving against the ideal flow would jeopardize the magnitude at which you would be able to slow the object down. Using NASCAR as the most recent example, you can get an idea of how analog devices designed to only stop air moving in one direction perform when the object in question (i.e. a car on a banked oval) begins to spin against the preferred direction

Something something unecessarily complex something shark fin something Pipo Derani something x9

Looks like traffic is moving, brb.

maxresdefault.jpg

Folding@Home | BOINC

A trip down memory lane... Man I still love gran turismo 4 for some reason lol. It's cool that I'm better at it now, and it's quite a fun game to play.  

image.jpeg

The layout of the game was so awesome. Why don't they do this anymore? Plus I just love how just like I've done in real life pretty much, if you lose a race you can simply go get better tires or a turbo or something and come back and win the race lol

also PCSX2 is a great emulator. It's very well polished these days. I did need a little hack because it wouldn't play the starting movie (which means the game wouldn't load) and also I couldn't complete some of the license tests so I had to get a game save that had them all completed. But other than that it's great :D game runs at full speed even with the Upscaling.

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

I kind of really want to buy this but I cant afford it right now, but to anyone else here this looks like an awesome deal for anyone who wants a pedal and shifter upgrade for their sim rig: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Act-Labs-Racing-Simulator-Pedals-RS-2006-Shifter-USB-logitech-G25-G27-iracing-/182124926726?hash=item2a677dd706:g:a2sAAOSw3zxXMKzI

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

Anyone know of a good standalone USB sequential shifter? I want to grab one for use with dirt rally. I was looking at the TH8A and the DSD shifters but I really don't want to spend $150.

Anyone know of a good standalone USB sequential shifter? I want to grab one for use with dirt rally. I was looking at the TH8A and the DSD shifters but I really don't want to spend $150.

5 hours ago, bcredeur97 said:

A trip down memory lane... Man I still love gran turismo 4 for some reason lol. It's cool that I'm better at it now, and it's quite a fun game to play.  

image.jpeg

The layout of the game was so awesome. Why don't they do this anymore? Plus I just love how just like I've done in real life pretty much, if you lose a race you can simply go get better tires or a turbo or something and come back and win the race lol

also PCSX2 is a great emulator. It's very well polished these days. I did need a little hack because it wouldn't play the starting movie (which means the game wouldn't load) and also I couldn't complete some of the license tests so I had to get a game save that had them all completed. But other than that it's great :D game runs at full speed even with the Upscaling.

shit man i remember being in the trenches testing(i was a nooblet at the time) GT4 for PCSX2, tons of people pouring in offering tests, special scripts , altering game code. Everything to get it to work, man the satisfaction i got when it launched, when the wheels appeared, when the menu wouldnt freeze, when there wasnt memory leaks. That was glorious, crazy how several years have gone by since then, hell i think i didnt use the brownninja alias back then

Listen if you care.

If only every race in pcars could start like this, eh?

It was a real mess of an AOR event tbh, though most of hte blame fell on me. Didn't bother practicing on this at all and wasnt too keen on dumping more hours into the ATSVR this season - it was Zhuhai, which I was confident after racing with PCDC here last season, and the night didn't scare me after a few laps to dial in the temps in free practice. However, being barely able to do 1:35s with race fuel left me feeling a bit down after reading that the other guys were clocking high 30s, low 31s. It didnt help that of the three CanAm Autosport members, I was the only one with a shot at a decent points finish as Zach had no practice here either and Duchi was stuck at work.

Anyways race start - P15 with Zach behind in P16. I get a rocket launch and the torque of the Caddy brings me right to the tail end of hte pack - within the first lap, I'm already up to P7 - somewhere I had no business being given how slowly I was driving, but it just happened as a result of all the guys ahead getting impatient and knocking each other off track. We had two new guys join this race, but fwiw they had decent pace after the start.

Things slowly went downhill. I wasn't so much mugged by the other drivers but sabotaged twice by Windows 10, as the "low disk storage" pop up appeared twice and tabbed me out of the game on L18 which cost me a few seconds. Eventually decided to pit and undercut the guy in front, which didnt seem to matter anyways because afterwards he misjudged coming into a hairpin and rammed me in the ass. Granted, I was being very cautious and his Ruf was much faster, but I wasn't too happy at that point. 

Ended up finishing P11 after 3 guys racequit and 1 guy DCd - or maybe it was 4 RQs, I wanst paying attention at all.

Heres the first two laps

Dat start tho

Folding@Home | BOINC

8 hours ago, chaozbandit said:

-snip-

Heres the first two laps

Dat start tho

Wow that start was a shambles... Reminds me of when I used to race public lobbies on iRacing in the Star Mazda.

Two starts I uploaded to YouTube :P

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

Well, @chaozbandit, don’t feel so bad. My first official league race last night with PRD was pretty bad. Normally I can setup just about any kind of car on any track and see/feel significant improvements. The FR3.5 at Brands, for some reason, eluded me.  I don’t what it is about this car and or this track, but I just couldn’t make them work together the way I wanted them to. I never felt completely comfortable in the car where I could fully attack as hard as possible. The 45mins of practice I spent making minor adjustments (one thing at a time) but didn’t see much improvement. Got to a point where I felt “OK” with the car but still not satisfied.

In qualifying I could barely manage a 1:10:5 where as the majority of the field except for 2 others, were running 1:09’s to 1:08’s. Anyways, was sitting in P11 of 13 with about 5 minutes to go in quail when suddenly I lost in-game audio and my mic stopped working (could see the “mic off” by my name in TS). This happens every now and then with my PC and I don’t know why. Of course it would happen now. Lol :P Had to leave the session, restart TS and the game. In doing all this, it left me with 4 minutes to re-qualify. It takes a good lap and a half to get the tires hot enough to really push so I only had time for about 2 hot laps – both of which were horrible. :/ Ended up P12 or 13.

We then had connectivity issues and had to restart the server several times before we could actually get the race started. After finally getting that sorted it was go time. We roll off the start, do a parade lap, and then re-grid. The person in last steadily calls out “red-red-red-green”. I tree the guy in front of me, and while I could have gone to the center to go around, I figured others would be doing the same and that could be bad. I couldn’t go around on the grass so I backed off and settled in behind him. The majority of the first lap, you can clearly see the difference in professionalism in league drivers like this. Barely any contact, just the odd light tap and everyone backs off early instead of just diving in guns-a-blaze! What a treat it was to race in a field of drivers like this. :) 

After restarting the game due to the audio issue, I forgot to restart the crewchief app, meaning I would have to rely on my mirrors and ears as well as actually looking to know if anyone was alongside me. Well it turned out that wouldn’t be much of an issue anyways. On the first lap I clipped the curb on turn 7 and got back on the gas too hard sending me into the wall. I limped back to the pits with severely damaged alignment and that was pretty much sealed my fate for the rest of the race. I was up to P9 at one point but only due to others pitting for repairs/tires. I spun and hit the wall a few more times throughout the first 2/3rds of the race which kept me moving back. Wouldn’t have been able to catch up anyways as my pace was way off – even slower than during practice, running 1:12’s mostly with a few 1:11’s. Car just never felt right and I was always on edge trying to keep the back-end in check or the front end from washing out. I had spent some time with the pit strategy setting up so I could do the full race on one tank of fuel but would only need to pit once for tires. When I did pit around lap 20 for tires, it didn’t change them. What the heck!? Finally at lap 27 of 34 it called me in to change them. By this point I’m skating around the track just trying not to spin everywhere. NOW it finally gave me tires. I asked the others after the race why this happened and they said there’s a toggle in the pit strategy options you have to turn on for it to actually give you tires when you want. Of course I would miss that. :/

Being so far back, I never really got the chance to race anyone and spent most of the race lapping alone. Some of the leaders lapped me but I just let them by as I wasn’t battling for position with them. Finished P12 of 13. The guy in last I lapped at least twice. He was there just for the experience and was way behind the pace. He wasn’t familiar with the car or track and told us ahead of time he would just stay out of our way. So of the “experienced drivers” I was last. ;) Knew it was going to be humbling and it was. Just didn’t expect to be that far back. :(

I have raced with this group a number of times on other tracks and other cars and usually I’m up there battling in the top 3 and have even finished first a few times. Something about this track with this car and not being able to get the setup right really held me back. Will be talking to the others over the next few days to see what setups they’re running and hopefully get this sorted a little better. They’re a very friendly group and don’t mind sharing setup info. :) Next race is Saturday, same track. They take your best result of the two weekly events so at least I have a chance to redeem myself. Lol. Have a lot of work to do… ;) 

And oh yeah, I decided to record the race just to see how big the file would be (and in case anything unusual happened). 15.7GB is the size, not as big as I thought it would be. Won’t be keeping this file anyways since the race was a disaster and rather uneventful. :P

PS - Sorry for the novel... lol

My Systems:

Main - Work + Gaming:

Spoiler

Woodland Raven: Ryzen 2700X // AMD Wraith RGB // Asus Prime X570-P // G.Skill 2x 8GB 3600MHz DDR4 // Radeon RX Vega 56 // Crucial P1 NVMe 1TB M.2 SSD // Deepcool DQ650-M // chassis build in progress // Windows 10 // Thrustmaster TMX + G27 pedals & shifter

F@H Rig:

Spoiler

FX-8350 // Deepcool Neptwin // MSI 970 Gaming // AData 2x 4GB 1600 DDR3 // 2x Gigabyte RX-570 4G's // Samsung 840 120GB SSD // Cooler Master V650 // Windows 10

HTPC:

Spoiler

SNES PC (HTPC): i3-4150 @3.5 // Gigabyte GA-H87N-Wifi // G.Skill 2x 4GB DDR3 1600 // Asus Dual GTX 1050Ti 4GB OC // AData SP600 128GB SSD // Pico 160XT PSU // Custom SNES Enclosure // 55" LG LED 1080p TV  // Logitech wireless touchpad-keyboard // Windows 10 // Build Log

Laptops:

Spoiler

MY DAILY: Lenovo ThinkPad T410 // 14" 1440x900 // i5-540M 2.5GHz Dual-Core HT // Intel HD iGPU + Quadro NVS 3100M 512MB dGPU // 2x4GB DDR3L 1066 // Mushkin Triactor 480GB SSD // Windows 10

WIFE'S: Dell Latitude E5450 // 14" 1366x768 // i5-5300U 2.3GHz Dual-Core HT // Intel HD5500 // 2x4GB RAM DDR3L 1600 // 500GB 7200 HDD // Linux Mint 19.3 Cinnamon

EXPERIMENTAL: Pinebook // 11.6" 1080p // Manjaro KDE (ARM)

NAS:

Spoiler

Home NAS: Pentium G4400 @3.3 // Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3 // 2x 4GB DDR4 2400 // Intel HD Graphics // Kingston A400 120GB SSD // 3x Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200 HDDs in RAID-Z // Cooler Master Silent Pro M 1000w PSU // Antec Performance Plus 1080AMG // FreeNAS OS

29 minutes ago, theninja35 said:

Is the PCars SP Endurance series bugged? I qualified 1st in my class but it seems like it's still programmed to be 7th overall and not take into account the class difference. 

Sounds like, though I cant comment as I havent played much of the SP. Usually the speed differential will sort itself out in the long run.

Folding@Home | BOINC

Well... this is new. Didn't know Patch 11.0 dropped today - apparently better VR support, and minor bug fixes.

VR.png

But the real big news:

"PHOTO MODE IS NOW FULLY FUNCTIONAL"

Is it now, SMS. I'll be the judge of that.

Folding@Home | BOINC

9 hours ago, chaozbandit said:

Well... this is new. Didn't know Patch 11.0 dropped today - apparently better VR support, and minor bug fixes.

-snip-

But the real big news:

"PHOTO MODE IS NOW FULLY FUNCTIONAL"

Is it now, SMS. I'll be the judge of that.

Photo mode felt the same to me. I was excited about the TMX support being added in because that's the wheel I'd like to get.

ok the huayra bc has "customer" liveries. Just curious but does anyone know if these are accurate to actual customers liveries? If so we have some pretty good looking bc to look forward to irl and a few really ugly ones.

Project Iridium:   CPU: Intel 4820K   CPU Cooler: Custom Loop  Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Black Edition   RAM: Avexir Blitz  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD   GPU: Asus 780 6GB Strix   Case: IN WIN 909   PSU: Corsair RM1000      Project Iridium build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/451088-project-iridium-build-log/

16 minutes ago, Maybach123 said:

ok the huayra bc has "customer" liveries. Just curious but does anyone know if these are accurate to actual customers liveries? If so we have some pretty good looking bc to look forward to irl and a few really ugly ones.

I mean SMS have a pretty good working relationship with Pagoni Automili so I'd imagine some are accurate to customer spec, even if they aren't in the public eye yet. That being said, they do ship out fictional liveries just to boost the number or where licensing couldnt be acquired. Obligatory launch liveries as per Paganis request.

The Zonda Cinque has correct liveries for all 5 chassis but thats more limited run than the BC so idk.

Folding@Home | BOINC

7 minutes ago, chaozbandit said:

I mean SMS have a pretty good working relationship with Pagoni Automili so I'd imagine some are accurate to customer spec, even if they aren't in the public eye yet. That being said, they do ship out fictional liveries just to boost the number or where licensing couldnt be acquired. Obligatory launch liveries as per Paganis request.

The Zonda Cinque has correct liveries for all 5 chassis but thats more limited run than the BC so idk.

and also the cinques were already out by the time project cars started 

Project Iridium:   CPU: Intel 4820K   CPU Cooler: Custom Loop  Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Black Edition   RAM: Avexir Blitz  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD   GPU: Asus 780 6GB Strix   Case: IN WIN 909   PSU: Corsair RM1000      Project Iridium build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/451088-project-iridium-build-log/