What parts do semi-informed people recommend?

Mao_Zedong

Intel in general. People buy it because other people told them to, because they were told the same.

:/

Intel in general. People buy it because other people told them to, because they were told the same.

But intel is legitimately better for everything but extremely low budgets and mid budget video editing. It's called IPC, read about it.

But intel is legitimately better for everything but extremely low budgets and mid budget video editing. It's called IPC, read about it.

Did i say it's not good? Merely stated that semi informed people may recommend it

Did i say it's not good? Merely stated that semi informed people may recommend it

The point was to have parts that semi-informed people recommend, but experts won't. Intel is recommended by experts, but often not by semi-techies.

The point was to have parts that semi-informed people recommend, but experts won't. Intel is recommended by experts, but often not by semi-techies.

Oh well, i am no "expert" so don't mind me. Every product has value for someone.

Seriously. It's getting ridiculous. Maybe I want more features in my case. My Thermaltake Chaser A71 has a hot swap SATA bay and a tray where I keep my headphones, and I think that's pretty damn cool. 

A lot of people actually don't like the case design. Too bland.

the right case choices are highly subjective, and vary greatly depending on the buyer's opinion.

That'f fairly uncommon. I must say, infact right now where i am the xeon is cheaper.

And CX power supplies are not great. They make no claims to be great, nor do people who rec. that I've seen. Its not great, but for that particular price, there isn't really anything better without sacrificing modularity, or efficiency, or spending more and breaking bank.

Just going by observations. I see Fractal cases the default case people tend to recommend. Even went with an R4 myself due to hype and was disappointed with the build quality once I worked with it. The cable management is AMAZING, but the flexing and yellowing of the white version didn't impress much.

Just going by observations. I see Fractal cases the default case people tend to recommend. Even went with an R4 myself due to hype and was disappointed with the build quality once I worked with it. The cable management is AMAZING, but the flexing and yellowing of the white version didn't impress much.

Oh the build quality is superb, fractal make awesome quality for the price. But... its their style i can't get over personally. I hate how bland the cases are

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||