TWD season 6 is near...

as96

What do you think is gonna happen?

Please no spoiler from the people who read the comics.

PS: I know that 90% of you probably hate this series but still...

you should read the comics ;)  and would be surprised how they changed stuff in the episodes ...

there is also a series names fear the walking dead its earlier in the storyline 

Spoiler

CPU i7 4790K 4,7Ghz Cooling:Corsair H100iGTX+Noctua NF-F12PWM GPU: EVGA 1080ti SC+ ACX2.0+ RAM:16GB DDR3 1866mhz Crucial Balistics Tactical Tracer Mobo:ASUS Z97-AR PSU:EVGA 750W G2 Supernova Case:Fractal Meshify C Storage:500GB Samsung 850 evo, 900GB Toshiba Game Storage SSD, 2TB Data HDD

i7 4790k Devils Canyon OC @4,6Ghz,Cooler Corsair h100i GTX, GPU EVGA 980Ti SC+ ACX 2.0+ @ stoc

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/278610-display-technology-faqmythbuster/

Glenn dies..

(I think so, haven't read comics)

| CPU: i5-4460 | GPU: GTX 750Ti Twin Frozr | Motherboard: Asus H97M-Plus | Ram: 2x4gb Kinkston ValueRam | CPU Cooler: Rajintek Aidos | PSU: Corsair VS550 | Storage: Kingston SSDNOW V300 120gb & 1TB WD Blue | Case: Sharkoon T28 Red | Case coolers: 3 Cooler Master SickleFlow Red Led | 

| HP ProBook 650 G1 | i5-4200M | Ram: 4gb | 500gb HDD |

you should read the comics ;)  and would be surprised how they changed stuff in the episodes ...

there is also a series names fear the walking dead its earlier in the storyline 

Yes, I've read some of them, placed in tv timeline I got to s3-4

Rick kills everybody.

Glenn dies.

I haven't read the comics, just what i think.

Rick is going on the governor path so it wouldn't be a surprise.

About Glenn I don't know, even if he dies in the comics (I don't know if he does, and I don't want to know) they'll probably keep him alive anyway, at least I think so.

That kid is so annoying they should've let him die in s2.

I actually like carl. But that's probably because he's the only character on the show that's around my age so I'm probably biased.

Rick kills everybody.

Glenn dies.

I haven't read the comics, just what i think.

how about a rioting daryl who kills all :P .... rick will be busy with his new girlfriend

maybe there will be a showdown with the "w-scar"-rednecks

glen is the last asian guy alive so they keep him alive

Spoiler

CPU i7 4790K 4,7Ghz Cooling:Corsair H100iGTX+Noctua NF-F12PWM GPU: EVGA 1080ti SC+ ACX2.0+ RAM:16GB DDR3 1866mhz Crucial Balistics Tactical Tracer Mobo:ASUS Z97-AR PSU:EVGA 750W G2 Supernova Case:Fractal Meshify C Storage:500GB Samsung 850 evo, 900GB Toshiba Game Storage SSD, 2TB Data HDD

i7 4790k Devils Canyon OC @4,6Ghz,Cooler Corsair h100i GTX, GPU EVGA 980Ti SC+ ACX 2.0+ @ stoc

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/278610-display-technology-faqmythbuster/

Well. I hope there aren't many boring episodes that I need to skip.

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

Eh, it isn't nearly as good as people say or think it is. They don't even kill people in a way that makes sense or isn't completely retarded. I mean in what world could someone ever be outsmarted by a zombie? Out maneuvered? I mean come on, they are slow and brain dead! A toddler could crawl away faster than a zombie can walk.

The comics aren't that great either. -_-

I was really hoping Fear The Walking Dead would be the good zombie show, but the whole season had nothing happen. :rolleyes:

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I enjoy the walking dead, just finished a binge of season 5 on Netflix. That being said... some of the decisions the writers make for the characters are retarded. They walk blindly into traps, suddenly find themselves pinned down by "walkers", etc. It's like they haven't learned anything and start from scratch after a few episodes. 

That kid is so annoying they should've let him die in s2.

Everyone in that show should have died, except maybe for Daryl. None of them are intelligent enough to have survive the first season. Too much whining and bitching about moral quandries.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Too much whining and bitching about moral quandries.

Isn't that the point of the show? The walkers are just an excuse to set up "Lord of the Flies" type scenarios.

CPU: Intel i5 3550           | Cooler: Corsair A50          | Motherboard: Asus P8Z77      | Storage: Crucial MX200 250GB |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB   | GPU: GTX 1650                | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)  | PSU: EVGA 650W G2            |

Isn't that the point of the show? The walkers are just an excuse to set up "Lord of the Flies" type scenarios.

It is, but in reality anyone who hesitated to depart with morality would end up dead.

Eh, it isn't nearly as good as people say or think it is. They don't even kill people in a way that makes sense or isn't completely retarded. I mean in what world could someone ever be outsmarted by a zombie? Out maneuvered? I mean come on, they are slow and brain dead! A toddler could crawl away faster than a zombie can walk.

I was really hoping Fear The Walking Dead would be the good zombie show, but the whole season had nothing happen. :rolleyes:

What'd you expect from Fear TWD? It's the start of a zombie apocalypse, they aren't years in.

Would you expect milliosn of zombies in hordes in the first season? Ofcourse not...

Too much whining and bitching about moral quandries.

The title "The walking dead" is not referred to the zombies but to the people, so it's not a big surprise that it's like that, most of the characters probably have some kind of brain damage but that's another argument, but despite all the problems I really like TWD.

They maybe slow but when you find a few hundreds around you that's gonna be a problem.

I think the mythbusters did some kind of test about that but I can't remember the outcome of it.

how about a rioting daryl who kills all :P .... rick will be busy with his new girlfriend

maybe there will be a showdown with the "w-scar"-rednecks

glen is the last asian guy alive so they keep him alive

I bet daryl is gonna go against rick.

The title "The walking dead" is not referred to the zombies but to the people, so it's not a big surprise that it's like that, most of the characters probably have some kind of brain damage but that's another argument, but despite all the problems I really like TWD.

Meh. I like the first and second episodes of the first season. Everything after that I hated, so I stopped watching. I know there's a lot more action now, but I still don't like it. I'd have taken the show in a completely different direction than the comics.

What'd you expect from Fear TWD? It's the start of a zombie apocalypse, they aren't years in.

Would you expect milliosn of zombies in hordes in the first season? Ofcourse not...

I'd expect there to be some zombie interaction, yes, but it was mostly family drama—more than TWD it seemed. I expected it to show us the people being tossed into survival quickly and harshly but we weren't given any of that and next Sunday is the last episode of the season (or was it last Sunday?). Absolutely nothing happened since the first episode. Yea, we get it, Nick is an addict, Chris has daddy issues, his mother is a wanna-be nurse, the mother turns cold when she needs to and the dad is holding everyone together. We don't need a constant remind of it every episode if nothing happened to take away from them telling/showing us over and over again.

I do love the directing and acting though.

They maybe slow but when you find a few hundreds around you that's gonna be a problem.

I think the mythbusters did some kind of test about that but I can't remember the outcome of it.

None of the encounters happened logically though...at all. None of them. They walked into traps, stupidly split ways etc etc and walked straight to their death. Thousands of zombies might be a problem if they are blocking every direction (like in t he pilot), but the hordes we have seen "attack" the group/s continuously through the series? They had many of ways out of their situations but the writers decided to kill them off with a show of idiocy. Only Andrea and Shane had good deaths, and both technically weren't killed by zombies and had no way of getting out of it. Still not really good but the best in the series for sure.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I'd expect there to be some zombie interaction, yes, but it was mostly family drama—more than TWD it seemed. I expected it to show us the people being tossed into survival quickly and harshly but we weren't given any of that and next Sunday is the last episode of the season (or was it last Sunday?). Absolutely nothing happened since the first episode. Yea, we get it, Nick is an addict, Chris has daddy issues, his mother is a wanna-be nurse, the mother turns cold when she needs to and the dad is holding everyone together. We don't need a constant remind of it every episode if nothing happened to take away from them telling/showing us over and over again.

I do love the directing and acting though.

None of the encounters happened logically though...at all. None of them. They walked into traps, stupidly split ways etc etc and walked straight to their death. Thousands of zombies might be a problem if they are blocking every direction (like in t he pilot), but the hordes we have seen "attack" the group/s continuously through the series? They had many of ways out of their situations but the writers decided to kill them off with a show of idiocy. Only Andrea and Shane had good deaths, and both technically weren't killed by zombies and had no way of getting out of it. Still not really good but the best in the series for sure.

I'm actually enjoying the way they do this, building it up slowly instead of giving it all with a zillion zombies and action-only-packed episodes.

I'm actually enjoying the way they do this, building it up slowly instead of giving it all with a zillion zombies and action-only-packed episodes.

I liked the first two episodes because of the pace, but they are going too slow now, especially since the seasons are so short. They should have scrapped the idea of the soldiers and driven the family out to the desert as planned. It would have been awesome to see them do runs for the first time in a falling apart society.