IPhone 6S and 6S Plus blow past any previous first weekend sales results in Apple’s history ( sold 13 million in the first 3 days)

Nineshadow

Too bad my store didn't see this success ffs.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

I really don't understand all the iPhone hate. My iPhone makes calls, texts, uses google maps, browses the web, and plays games. Overall it offers a way better experience than any android I have ever used. As for battery complaints I don't really want to carry around a brick so I can have a "2-3 day" battery. Apple is excellent about software updates and covering older devices. My only real gripes are 2GB took way to long to make it into a phone and 32GB should be the minimum. I don't feel the need to customize my phone like my PC I guess. It's just a phone.

Yeah right, and your Andriod hate...?

Apple are just way too fucking overpriced and people think they Apple is the Messias and would even give away their kidneys for those devices.

And each time you wanna have more GB, you have to 100$ or more. And samsung is doing the same so my hate goes both on them.

DAC/AMPs:

Klipsch Heritage Headphone Amplifier

Headphones: Klipsch Heritage HP-3 Walnut, Meze 109 Pro, Beyerdynamic Amiron Home, Amiron Wireless Copper, Tygr 300R, DT880 600ohm Manufaktur, T90, Fidelio X2HR

CPU: Intel 4770, GPU: Asus RTX3080 TUF Gaming OC, Mobo: MSI Z87-G45, RAM: DDR3 16GB G.Skill, PC Case: Fractal Design R4 Black non-iglass, Monitor: BenQ GW2280

meanwhile at samsung:

"okey guys, we got to beat apple this year, for which we got the money thanks to their use of our Soc fabs.."

What's funny. Being dead serious

it's not called the romanian dollar, it's the romainian Leu IIRC, not every country calls it dollars ya know.*

*excepts include zimbabwe, canada and cuba

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

meanwhile at samsung:

"okey guys, we got to beat apple this year, for which we got the money thanks to their use of our Soc fabs.."

Or Samsung:

"okey guys, apple can charge 1100$ for a 128gb iphone 6s plus, lets maek sjhamsong galaxie s7 128gb for.....1099!!!!!! icredible deal!!!!11"

DAC/AMPs:

Headphones: Klipsch Heritage HP-3 Walnut, Meze 109 Pro, Beyerdynamic Amiron Home, Amiron Wireless Copper, Tygr 300R, DT880 600ohm Manufaktur, T90, Fidelio X2HR

CPU: Intel 4770, GPU: Asus RTX3080 TUF Gaming OC, Mobo: MSI Z87-G45, RAM: DDR3 16GB G.Skill, PC Case: Fractal Design R4 Black non-iglass, Monitor: BenQ GW2280

Or Samsung:

"okey guys, apple can charge 1100$ for a 128gb iphone 6s plus, lets maek sjhamsong galaxie s7 128gb for.....1099!!!!!! icredible deal!!!!11"

well ergh... we got a currency glitch right there, the samsung s6 edge+ is here actually more expensive(at every model) compared to the apple 6s+... weird....

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

well ergh... we got a currency glitch right there, the samsung s6 edge+ is here actually more expensive(at every model) compared to the apple 6s+... weird....

Yes, I know. It depends in country we live but those currency indeed differs.

DAC/AMPs:

Everyone here and their tears about android not selling the way it should

People don't but iPhone because they don't know any better, they buy iPhone because they are good products

In most of Asia, people buy iPhones as a status symbol or any Apple product really.  Doesn't matter if it's a good product or not, it is there to show other people how rich they are.

In most of Asia, people buy iPhones as a status symbol or any Apple product really.  Doesn't matter if it's a good product or not, it is there to show other people how rich they are.

My GF admits it's partially "status" accessory for her.  She got the rose gold 6S because it indicates it's a 6S since no previous iphone came in that color...and she also likes the pinkish-ness of it.  It's her money so she can do whatever the hell she wants with it.  It's one of those things where it's like "eh doesn't really make sense to me...but whatever".  Same thing with buying designer shoes where they *can not* be made in China or they're unacceptable....that one actually makes sense to me cause if you're spending $400 for shoes that shit better be handmade in Italy.

And I'll concede though the iphone is a solid product.  It's not like it's garbage wrapped up in tin foil.  Sure it lacks features compared to a flagship android phone, but not everyone is an enthusiast.

Workstation:  14700nonk || Asus Z790 ProArt Creator || MSI Gaming Trio 4090 Shunt || Crucial Pro Overclocking 32GB @ 5600 || Corsair AX1600i@240V || whole-house loop.

LANRig/GuestGamingBox: 9900nonK || Gigabyte Z390 Master || ASUS TUF 3090 650W shunt || Corsair SF600 || CPU+GPU watercooled 280 rad pull only || whole-house loop.

Server Router (Untangle): 13600k @ Stock || ASRock Z690 ITX || All 10Gbe || 2x8GB 3200 || PicoPSU 150W 24pin + AX1200i on CPU|| whole-house loop

Server Compute/Storage: 10850K @ 5.1Ghz || Gigabyte Z490 Ultra || EVGA FTW3 3090 1000W || LSI 9280i-24 port || 4TB Samsung 860 Evo, 5x10TB Seagate Enterprise Raid 6, 4x8TB Seagate Archive Backup ||  whole-house loop.

Laptop: HP Elitebook 840 G8 (Intel 1185G7) + 3080Ti Thunderbolt Dock, Razer Blade Stealth 13" 2017 (Intel 8550U)

This is nothing more than a marketing trick.

I would bet my right nut that they are going by units ordered.

For example if Walmart ordered 2000 units then they are counted as a sale in apples eyes.

If you asked them how many actual new units are in customer (end users) hands it will be much much lower.

The music industry uses the same BS marketing tactics.  

Nah this is influenced. They never released the iphone in china on release day to its a different graph theyre hiding the bullshit

Fedex Ground must be on Horse back, It took 7 days to go 200 miles

You guys should know by now, odds are that number is just gonna keep growing.

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Wow daaaayum! 13.000.000 complete idiots!

An entire 13 wow

An entire 13 wow

In some countries dots are used to separate thousands and commas are used to separate parts. In some countries it's the other way round. Making fun of something that you actually understand is just stupid.

In my country we use spaces instead. 13 000 000.

So it's also 13 by your standards.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

In some countries dots are used to separate thousands and commas are used to separate parts. In some countries it's the other way round. Making fun of something that you actually understand is just stupid.

In my country we use spaces instead. 13 000 000. I

So it's also 13 by your standards.

Im American you couldn't have expected me to know that, no one ever told me, But my fault

Im American you couldn't have expected me to know that, no one ever told me, But my fault

Even that was American "You can't expect me to know anything about other countries since I live in the only one that's important."

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Even that was American "You can't expect me to know anything about other countries since I live in the only one that's important."

Actually noo...well....yaaa *Ducks head*

I'm planning on getting one later this year or early next.

I hate it how iPhone buyers and all broadly labelled sheep. I find this quite insulting.

2017 Macbook Pro 15 inch

-snip-

but how is it any different than those who hop onto new generations of CPU's when a new architecture is announced? These folks may not be a numerous but these herds still exist. There's no talk of sheep there. It's kinda like people pick on the Apple product buyers because of some sort of anti-fanboyism and "tech tribalism". Same could be said of the Samsung crowd. But why is it so easy and even encouraged to bash the Apple base?

Half my tech is Apple stuff, but I do not consider myself a sheep. I only waited in line once cause I needed to guarantee there would be stock for an upgrade i really needed at the time. I'm sure a lot of these people are in the same boat.

I think it's OK to call somebody a sheep if they buy a brand because simply the name. But if you wanna buy for an upgrade, buy for a feature, buy for something new/different or buy for somebody else, it's not really fair to broadly group them with the sheep.

2017 Macbook Pro 15 inch

but how is it any different than those who hop onto new generations of CPU's when a new architecture is announced? These folks may not be a numerous but these herds still exist. There's no talk of sheep there. It's kinda like people pick on the Apple product buyers because of some sort of anti-fanboyism and "tech tribalism". Same could be said of the Samsung crowd. But why is it so easy and even encouraged to bash the Apple base?

Half my tech is Apple stuff, but I do not consider myself a sheep. I only waited in line once cause I needed to guarantee there would be stock for an upgrade i really needed at the time. I'm sure a lot of these people are in the same boat.

I think it's OK to call somebody a sheep if they buy a brand because simply the name. But if you wanna buy for an upgrade, buy for a feature, buy for something new/different or buy for somebody else, it's not really fair to broadly group them with the sheep.

I dont think anyone lines up infront of intel stores for 1 day to weeks just to get the a item on the same fucking day like waiting a couple days would affect anything. 

There is a gigantic group of people who say. APPLE IS THE GREATEST AND ALL OTHER PHONES ARE PLEBS IPHONE MASTERRACE

Sound like any group of people you know

but yea there the sheep obviously not you

Well intel doesn't have stores...

There are some who buy CPU's online as soon as they see them for sale.

As for the sheep, they don't brag #AppleMasterRace anymore. That generation just keep to themselves now (mostly).

The younger generation who flocks to the stores don't do so for the brand loyalty, but simply for the "FIRST comment" on an upgraded product in their invested ecosystem. It's part of the psychology and ego of modern consumerism.

2017 Macbook Pro 15 inch

-snip-

That's why I built my own phone. No one's calling me a sheep!

But in all seriousness, why the iPhone hate? Because they're expensive when not coupled with a plan or payments? Because I've never met someone who bought a phone without a plan. Ever in my life. Are there particular features? Why is the anti-Apple butthurt so strong? (Not that this is directed at you, ZetZet.)

Yeah right, and your Andriod hate...?

Apple are just way too fucking overpriced and people think they Apple is the Messias and would even give away their kidneys for those devices.

And each time you wanna have more GB, you have to 100$ or more. And samsung is doing the same so my hate goes both on them.

It's not android hate. It's my opinion. Also my tone is not hateful.

I don't think Apple is the Messiah but I do know one thing for sure. My iPhone offers me a very smooth experience and I am willing to pay for a phone that easily last me 3-4 years. I used a 5 for 3 years and plan on using my 6s for 4.

BTW you sound like one of those android whiners who doesn't understand that you don't have to complain about Apple. You can just not buy there stuff.

<p> AMD Ryzen 7 5800x l ASUS TUF X570-PLUS l G.Skill Trident Z Neo Series RGB 32GB l Sapphire Pulse RX 7900 XTX

ITT: blind hate for Apple.

I think the 6s is among the best phones out right now, with it having a fast dual core that rivals eight core Snapdragons in performance and also having the fastest storage speed in smartphones with the NVMe SSD controller. I'm glad 13,000,000 people will be able to enjoy such a quality phone.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4.

That's why I built my own phone. No one's calling me a sheep!

But in all seriousness, why the iPhone hate? Because they're expensive when not coupled with a plan or payments? Because I've never met someone who bought a phone without a plan. Ever in my life. Are there particular features? Why is the anti-Apple butthurt so strong? (Not that this is directed at you, ZetZet.)

I don't hate apple. Just the bad products. Like iPhone 6s which is exactly the same as 6. Which wasn't the greatest a year ago.

Spoiler

The golden turd that every one likes : apples iphones .

(⌐■_■)