IPhone 6S and 6S Plus blow past any previous first weekend sales results in Apple’s history ( sold 13 million in the first 3 days)

Nineshadow

The *only* cool feature of the 6S that I was like "wow wish my S6 had that" was the ability to swipe left and right on the keyboard to move the cursor on the text.  Wouldn't be surprised if there's an android app to do that though.

Ok, after having some fun with After Effects I finally got a video showing how that feature works on my LG G3.

Here you go:

@HellaflushMcSwaggins

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Ok, after having some fun with After Effects I finally got a video showing how that feature works on my LG G3.

Here you go:

@HellaflushMcSwaggins

Seen this already on youtube :D

#ninja'd

It's not a bug, it's an undocumented feature!

LOL iSheep buy iPhones are stupid! *Starts begging for one plus invitations*.

Let's be honest, they are android fanboys that just do the same.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

True. But still, do you actually need a higher resolution and a bigger battery? I certainly don't and if you do, please just use an Android phone. I don't even know why you would debate whether to use Android or iOS. Every phone has it's pros and it's cons.

Higher res, not really, but a big battery DEFINITELY.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

And here I am happy with my old Lumia WP.

What's that? HAPPY? You must be joking mate.. You must be a sheep or a fanboy or a dumb person if you're happy with your WP.. 

>The gists to all the bickering here.

And here I am happy with my old Lumia WP.

What's that? HAPPY? You must be joking mate.. You must a sheep or a fanboy or a dumb person if you're happy with your WP.. 

>The gists to all the bickering here.

Everyone is different, and different things work for different people.

Unfortunately, a lot of people on this forum fail to comprehend/accept that  :unsure:

Everyone is different, and different things work for different people.

Unfortunately, a lot of people on this forum fail to comprehend/accept that  :unsure:

As I've said before, there is a sense of "tech tribalism" here and everywhere on the internet.

It's like the PCMasterRace vs console thing but at a whole different level.

2017 Macbook Pro 15 inch

Yes, they've done what they were expected to do : improve hardware specs.

Still, the IPhone 6S only has a 1715mAh battery, and it has almost the same PPI and resolution as my old Galaxy S3. D: Live Photos are glorified small videos, and 3D Touch is nice but not extremely useful.

Don't forget that the S3 had a silly matrix arrangement and wasn't so bright. IMHO I'd rather have a very good 720p display than a bad 1440p one, and I'd have the performance gained over moar pixels that most can't notice (I know they are exceptions but I'm not one of them).

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide