Fallout 3 on Xbox 360

hsm

so i might pick up fallout 3 for the 360 on ebay for like $11 because i ahvent built my pc yet and i want to be able to play fallout 4 the right way on pc. has anyone played in on 360? watching some game-play footage it doesn't really look that great but ive heard the story is cool. 

Fallout 4 

LTT's Tumblr Consultant 

Doesent look great on PC either :P Not a very beautiful game when it comes to graphics, but its not just about how realistic the world looks, its more about the gameplay.

Well if it's anything like Skyrim (little bit later and looks about the same) it doesn't run very well.

But it's not terrible too I guess,

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I honestly think watching some pc let's play of fallout 3 on youtube would be a better idea because you wouldn't have to deal with seeing crap graphics and watching it being played would give you a stronger craving for fallout 4, making it more enjoyable when it comes out. At least that's what's worked for me. But you do you dawg I can't decide for you live your life the way you want I ain't judgin

F3 is a lot of fun on both console and PC, but you'll get the best experience out of it by modding the PC version in my opinion.

i5-4690k | GALAX HoF 980Ti | MSI Z97 Gaming 3 | 2xHyperX Fury 8GB @ 2133MHz | 2x240GB Kingston SSD in RAID-0 | 500GB Samsung 850 EVO | NZXT H440 | Corsair H75 | Corsair RM750

Do not go gentle, into that good night.

500+ hours in, after listening to the same songs too many times, I stood alone in the center of the subway that I had spent the past 499 hours in and ended it all

At eleven dollars its worth it.

It was worth it at 60 imo

Damn I hated that subway

Edited by GSTARR

Shipping sucks

Fallout 3 is excellent no matter what platform you play it on.

REDLINECore i7 6700k 4.8ghz 1.37v.Noctua NH-u12s.MSI Z170A Gaming M7.16GB Kingston Hyper X Fury Black.MSI Gaming R9 390 8GB Crossfire + GTX 780 PhysX.Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD.Fractal Design Define R5 Midi Black.SeaSonic X Series 1050w Gold.Logitech G302 Deadalus Prime.Ducky DK2108 Zero Mech Cherry Blue.