Two students at Swedish highschool suspected for bringing homemade bomb to school.

Lorita

Wouldn't apologizing beforehand make the bomber Canadian?

You're absolutely right!

At least Canadians say sorry when they've done something wrong (mostly). Here, our victims and the general public has to feel sorry for the offender(s). Otherwise it's discrimination or racism.

And don't you dare pointing it out (that it's just a criminal being punished, and that it doesn't have anything to do with discrimination/racism). That makes you an even bigger "discriminator"/racist.

Spoiler

System:

i5 3570k @ 4.4 GHz, MSI Z77A-G43, Dominator Platinum 1600MHz 16GB (2x8GB), EVGA GTX 980ti 6GB, CM HAF XM, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB + Some WD Red HDD, Corsair RM850 80+ Gold, Asus Xonar Essence STX, Windows 10 Pro 64bit

PCPP:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/znZqcf

inb4 member title

How come this is on Tech News or Reviews... there not even an inkling of a review of how about the bomb are made or made of.

I think LTT would soon evolved to Linus World News.

I put this here because this topic was also put in this sub forum http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/450821-fourteen-year-old-student-arrested-for-bringing-homemade-clock-to-school/

If it's the wrong forum it'd be great if a moderator could move the thread to the correct one!

inb4 member title

BRkj4jM_700wa_0.gif

"Normandy" i7 4790K - GTX 970 - Phantom 410 (Gun metal) - Z97 Extreme4 (asrock) - 128GB Crucial SSD - 1TB WD HDD - H60 Refurb. - 7 case fans | G710+ Keyboard, G230 Headset, Acer GN246HL Monitor.

Quick thoughts on system: I7 is extremely quick and I'm glad I spent the extra for hyper-threading. I regret my decision to get the GTX 970, it has horrible coil whine. There isn't any excuse for this terrible whine I and others are having. I HIGHLY recommend a 144hz monitor. Future Improvements/upgrades: Rubber fan mounts, basic speakers, more ram (for a total of 16gb), replace GPU.

144hz is love. 144hz is life. I like to submit unfinished posts then do about 20 edits. I like the Night Theme too.

Just imagined a swedish suicide bomber.

"SORRYYYYYYYYYYYYYY" KABoom!

Still. Not cool.. But then again this country has been slowly going to shit for a while now.

Yep, it's so left it's amazing... We need a little more right to Balance shit out with the massive migrations going on.

But hey.. The politics are wimps.

At least our tech is good... "hugs his not overpriced fiber"

So everyone is gonna start making bombs so Microsoft offers them Surface Pro's, Microsoft Bands, 3D Printers, Hololens and etc?

Groomlake Authority

They didn't just put firecrackers into something?

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

They didn't just put firecrackers into something?

Do you perhaps mean something like putting bomb inside of a homemade clock?  ;)  ;)

Do you perhaps mean something like putting bomb inside of a homemade clock? ;);)

No :P. Firecrackers and bombs are distinctly different. And I really don't trust the media to know the difference.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

Someone probably saw them with the bomb but was like "they're wearing NASA shirts" so they didn't think much about it. /s