So Trump Just Went on Late Night With Colbert...

Khajiit Dealer

What's disgusting is many people would vote for him just because he's become so, so famous and for the wrong reasons.. How can people like a racist person like Donald Trump? A man actually called P. Barack Obama "not an american" and that muslims are U.S.'s biggest problems, Trump just stood there shaking his head without denying it..

I don't like the guy either, but come on! Trump never said Muslims are the U.S's biggest problem! It was an attendee who said it in the crowd, not Trump! Watch the video again. All he says is that he will be looking into "SOME" of the things the man brought up. He never once made a comment toward or about Muslims. And can you tell me how he is racist? Is it simply because he doesn't believe Obama is a citizen? If so, what evidence.

Stop spreading misinformation.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/donald-trump-defends-his-reaction-to-anti-muslim-statement/

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

What's disgusting is many people would vote for him just because he's become so, so famous and for the wrong reasons.. How can people like a racist person like Donald Trump? A man actually called P. Barack Obama "not an american" and that muslims are U.S.'s biggest problems, Trump just stood there shaking his head without denying it..

Ok first of all, it isn't disgusting because everyone is entitled to their own opinion not saying I'm agreeing with them or anything.  That said, I could say "What's disgusting is that many people wouldn't vote for him"  See how that works?  There is no such thing as an opinion that is right or wrong, they are biased but according to the feelings, and rules of society those opinions will be judged and what would be considered correct is the one that is most morally just.  Also as far as the muslim comment I'm not surprised people feel that way.  Look at what Obama has done, he pulled out of Iraq, he invites this muslim kid because he was arrested for a clock that looked like a bomb(arrest was a little over kill) but the thing looked like a bomb and we are on high alert with ISIS promoting lone wolf terror in our country!  I mean seriously he invited the kid to the FUCKING WHITE HOUSE!  You don't see him inviting people like the parents of the girl who's daughter was KILLED by an immigrant!  He left Americans in Iran, and he had several despicable people greet the pope.

I'm playing my Xbone on 3 LG Curved monitors-No one ever

Please, read CoC it helps, it helped me it should help you-Every competent member

Resident bad pun maker.....please excuse them

If Andrew Jackson respected the Indians,  there is a good chance I wouldn't be living here on the West Coast as an American. It's harsh but being a leader an effective leader means you have to expel the human element of yourself in somecases. Which is why a lot of sociopaths are CEOs n shit haha. 

There's a line in the sand that Trump seems to be missing... There's a huge difference between diplomacy and idiocy. 

System: Thinkpad T460

1442940591120.png

Trump's memes will be stale

Seppuku is imminent.

I am a Jew. Hath not a Jew eyes? Hath not a Jew hands, organs, dimensions, senses, affections, passions; fed with the same food, hurt with the same weapons, subject to the same diseases, healed by the same means, warmed and cooled by the same winter and summer as a Christian is? If you prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge? If we are like you in the rest, we will resemble you in that. If a Jew wrong a Christian, what is his humility? Revenge. If a Christian wrong a Jew, what should his sufferance be by Christian example? Why, revenge. The villainy you teach me I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction. 
           (III.i.4961)

If Trump gets the Republican nomination, sure, I'll vote for him, but I'd really love for Rand Paul to win the nomination. Rand is my boy.

"I, for one, will remain constantly vigilant of a government that admits its transgressions of liberty only when they are caught lying." — Rand Paul

"How will we defend ourselves if the Patriot Act expires? Well, perhaps we could just rely on the Constitution and demonstrate exactly how traditional judicial warrants can gather all the info we need - and how bulk collection really hasn't worked." — Rand Paul

"Of strong importance to me is the defense of minority rights, not just racial minorities, but ideological and religious minorities." — Rand Paul

"The United States has the highest incarceration rate in the world. Many of those people deserve to be in prison; however, some of them do not." — Rand Paul

:wub:

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

So you US Citizens still think you actual vote the President ? :huh:

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

Merkelreich has taught us all a very important lesson: fuck citizens and their opinions. 

Guide to GTX 900 Series: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/457526-nvidia-900-series-basic-performance-guide/

Performance expert, building noob. 

There is no such thing as excess in hardware. 

"I, for one, will remain constantly vigilant of a government that admits its transgressions of liberty only when they are caught lying." — Rand Paul

"How will we defend ourselves if the Patriot Act expires? Well, perhaps we could just rely on the Constitution and demonstrate exactly how traditional judicial warrants can gather all the info we need - and how bulk collection really hasn't worked." — Rand Paul

"Of strong importance to me is the defense of minority rights, not just racial minorities, but ideological and religious minorities." — Rand Paul

"The United States has the highest incarceration rate in the world. Many of those people deserve to be in prison; however, some of them do not." — Rand Paul

:wub:

Seriously, he's like, the perfect candidate, in my eyes anyways. Such a shame showman Trump is making him and all of the other Republicans do bad in the polls. Not just that, but he's stealing all of the media coverage as well. I want more coverage on the rest of the candidates, but more specifically on Rand, of course.  ;)

COMIC SANS

:lol:

Of course not!

This thread reminds me of my first time voting. I went in and started up the process...they didn't even ask for an ID or anything! I was like "I have an ID...don't you want to see it?" and the lady just shrugged.

This country is a festering rash because of Obama.

Seriously, he's like, the perfect candidate, in my eyes anyways. Such a shame showman Trump is making him and all of the other Republicans do bad in the polls. Not just that, but he's stealing all of the media coverage as well. I want more coverage on the rest of the candidates, but more specifically on Rand, of course.  ;)

I really love Ron Paul too. Both would be better than what he have had in years. I just wish they didn't have such radical views on national support. :(

And yea, this was the problem last election. Too much media coverage on two people, not enough on the others. It is disgusting. They aren't representing a huge part of America by cutting off other people or refusing to give them questions or screen time.

Merkelreich has taught us all a very important lesson: fuck citizens and their opinions. 

Im sure the Traitor Whore Merkel and the Puppet President worship the same Masters. :angry:.

I dont like what Europe become, i dont like it one bit. Many Germans are demonstrating, but i start to believe, anything below a Revolution will not be enough.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

I really love Ron Paul too. Both would be better than what he have had in years. I just wish they didn't have such radical views on national support. :(

And yea, this was the problem last election. Too much media coverage on two people, not enough on the others. It is disgusting. They aren't representing a huge part of America by cutting off other people or refusing to give them questions or screen time.

Thank you! The sad part is that every news outlet is guilty of this. It's so infuriating. 

As for national aid, I'm not gonna lie, I kind of agree with Rand Paul... Cutting aid to other countries would bring in drastic savings; HOWEVER, we should keep sending aid, even if it's reduced aid, to key allies and countries who actually need it, such as Israel. Honestly, without aid from the US, I don't think Israel would be around right now, although they would put up one hell of a fight. 

COMIC SANS

This thread reminds me of my first time voting. I went in and started up the process...they didn't even ask for an ID or anything! I was like "I have an ID...don't you want to see it?" and the lady just shrugged.

This country is a festering rash because of Obama.

Just noticed this edit. Some people (aka most liberals) think that people shouldn't be required to show ID when voting. Why not? I want US citizens voting for our President, not illegals, etc. who shouldn't even be here to begin with. It's what makes sense anyways...

As a side note, this election cycle will be my first time voting. Excited to finally get my say in the political process!

COMIC SANS

Just noticed this edit. Some people (aka most liberals) think that people shouldn't be required to show ID when voting. Why not? I want US citizens voting for our President, not illegals, etc. who shouldn't even be here to begin with. It's what makes sense anyways...

As a side note, this election cycle will be my first time voting. Excited to finally get my say in the political process!

Only Americans should be able to decide the future of our nation, not law breaking illegals. I don't know what is wrong with Liberals, but some of the things they support or condemn is absolutely ridiculous. Let's just forget about illegals and immigrants for a moment when it comes to voting, how does not requiring an ID make any sense? People can and will abuse the system. But that's what they are counting on—all of those illegals voting for them or voting again and again. Because it benefits them.

Awesome! Hopefully you won't be faced with having to vote for people you don't support.

Thank you! The sad part is that every news outlet is guilty of this. It's so infuriating. 

As for national aid, I'm not gonna lie, I kind of agree with Rand Paul... Cutting aid to other countries would bring in drastic savings; HOWEVER, we should keep sending aid, even if it's reduced aid, to key allies and countries who actually need it, such as Israel. Honestly, without aid from the US, I don't think Israel would be around right now, although they would put up one hell of a fight.

Definitely, especially CNN. They will only cover a Republican when they are making stories up or attacking them. The same Fox News, of course. What clowns.

Yea, but he's got a view that we shouldn't do anything, to keep our noses entirely to ourselves. I would agree normally if he didn't also include war time or attempts at another ethnic cleansing...

Am i literally the only one that thinks trump is just gonna win off a joke. I mean seriously its like he was dared by his friend to run with stupid policies and bad politics.  Any presidental nominee who says in an official debate "The reason you're light on immigrants is beacause your wife is mexican" is not who i would want as president

its GE (pause) TechNicks

my rig plus everything i have bought for it http://pcpartpicker.com/p/30sNV

Only Americans should be able to decide the future of our nation, not law breaking illegals. I don't know what is wrong with Liberals, but some of the things they support or condemn is absolutely ridiculous. Let's just forget about illegals and immigrants for a moment when it comes to voting, how does not requiring an ID make any sense? People can and will abuse the system. But that's what they are counting on—all of those illegals voting for them or voting again and again. Because it benefits them.

Awesome! Hopefully you won't be faced with having to vote for people you don't support.

Definitely, especially CNN. They will only cover a Republican when they are making stories up or attacking them. The same Fox News, of course. What clowns.

Yea, but he's got a view that we shouldn't do anything, to keep our noses entirely to ourselves. I would agree normally if he didn't also include war time or attempts at another ethnic cleansing...

I watch alot of international News to get a Picture of the opinion leading thats going on in other Country´s. And realy, Fox News is disgusting. I dont understand how a sane Person can believe their ridiculous warmongering Bullshit. :angry:

I watch alot of international News to get a Picture of the opinion leading thats going on in other Country´s. And realy, Fox News is disgusting. I dont understand how a sane Person can believe their ridiculous warmongering Bullshit. :angry:

All of the main news outlets in the US are BS anyways, not just Fox. CCN, MSNBC, etc. are just as bad.

their ridiculous warmongering Bullshit.

Elaborate.

COMIC SANS

All of the main news outlets in the US are BS anyways, not just Fox. CCN, MSNBC, etc. are just as bad.

Yup couldn't agree more. I avoid all those because they are completely sensationalism and complete BS.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

That's not a great way to get the opinions of Americans, only the loud minority in charge. And anyways, every single news channel is like that. It isn't just Fox News.

Even though Trump seems so horrible, he also seems the less evil of all the candidates.

While I don't fully agree with his campaign or end-goals, seems like he'd actually make a difference. Mind you it might end up bad, but it can't get worse than the current state of the US.

/my2cents

Remember kids, the only difference between screwing around and science is writing it down. - Adam Savage

PHOΞNIX Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.75GHz | Corsair LPX 16Gb DDR4 @ 2933 | MSI B350 Tomahawk | Sapphire RX 480 Nitro+ 8Gb | Intel 535 120Gb | Western Digital WD5000AAKS x2 | Cooler Master HAF XB Evo | Corsair H80 + Corsair SP120 | Cooler Master 120mm AF | Corsair SP120 | Icy Box IB-172SK-B | OCZ CX500W | Acer GF246 24" + AOC <some model> 21.5" | Steelseries Apex 350 | Steelseries Diablo 3 | Steelseries Syberia RAW Prism | Corsair HS-1 | Akai AM-A1

D.VA coming soon™ xoxo

Sapphire Acer Aspire 1410 Celeron 743 | 3Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Home x32

Vault Tec Celeron 420 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | Storage pending | Open Media Vault

gh0st Asus K50IJ T3100 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | 40Gb HDD | Ubuntu 17.04

Diskord Apple MacBook A1181 Mid-2007 Core2Duo T7400 @2.16GHz | 4Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Pro x32

Firebird//Phoeniix FX-4320 | Gigabyte 990X-Gaming SLI | Asus GTS 450 | 16Gb DDR3-1600 | 2x Intel 535 250Gb | 4x 10Tb Western Digital Red | 600W Segotep custom refurb unit | Windows 10 Pro x64 // offisite backup and dad's PC

Saint Olms Apple iPhone 6 16Gb Gold

Archon Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE

Gulliver Nokia Lumia 1320

Werkfern Nokia Lumia 520

Hydromancer Acer Liquid Z220

That's not a great way to get the opinions of Americans, only the loud minority in charge. And anyways, every single news channel is like that. It isn't just Fox News.

Oh i hope most US People are not like that, but USA´s Standing has suffered alot in Europe. Spying, lying, warmongering. I dont know a single Person who think positive of the USA these Days. Im not sure how most US Citizens think the World see the USA, or if they even care. But USA´s Reputation is just bad. Stupid Hollywood Movies arent enough to cover all this shit up anymore.

I don't like the guy either, but come on! Trump never said Muslims are the U.S's biggest problem! It was an attendee who said it in the crowd, not Trump! Watch the video again. All he says is that he will be looking into "SOME" of the things the man brought up. He never once made a comment toward or about Muslims. And can you tell me how he is racist? Is it simply because he doesn't believe Obama is a citizen? If so, what evidence.

Stop spreading misinformation.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/donald-trump-defends-his-reaction-to-anti-muslim-statement/

In case you didn't realize, I didn't say Trump said it... I said "A man called..." I didn't say Trump, so please read carefully what I say before saying I'm spreading misinformation.

In case you didn't realize, I didn't say Trump said it... I said "A man called..." I didn't say Trump, so please read carefully what I say before saying I'm spreading misinformation.

I read what you said.  You are trying to say Trump feels the same way (and that he is racist), even though he never stated sharing the opinion of the man who did say those things. You are trying to pass it off as if he agrees with the man from the crowd to paint him as a racist and Muslim hater. And that is what I'm arguing against.

Ok first of all, it isn't disgusting because everyone is entitled to their own opinion not saying I'm agreeing with them or anything.  That said, I could say "What's disgusting is that many people wouldn't vote for him"  See how that works?  There is no such thing as an opinion that is right or wrong, they are biased but according to the feelings, and rules of society those opinions will be judged and what would be considered correct is the one that is most morally just.  Also as far as the muslim comment I'm not surprised people feel that way.  Look at what Obama has done, he pulled out of Iraq, he invites this muslim kid because he was arrested for a clock that looked like a bomb(arrest was a little over kill) but the thing looked like a bomb and we are on high alert with ISIS promoting lone wolf terror in our country!  I mean seriously he invited the kid to the FUCKING WHITE HOUSE!  You don't see him inviting people like the parents of the girl who's daughter was KILLED by an immigrant!  He left Americans in Iran, and he had several despicable people greet the pope.

I get your point,.. But U.S isn't the only country with high alert with ISIS? What did U.S.A suffer from ISIS? Really, now? It's the number one winner from all what's happening in syria, US government never liked Syria's, so I will never believe ISIS is an enemy for the US government, maybe the people, sure we all hate terrorists.. but I don't think it's such a "high" alert. 

And yes you're right about the disgusting part, but that wasn't my point. I meant that, today everything that goes viral, gets people's attention and they drool over it. Trump has went way many times more viral than any of his competitors, heck I bet most wouldn't even know them or their goals, they only know Trump because of his videos.. and some will just vote for him for the "humor of the situation"