Your Education Level?

Khajiit Dealer

I completed basic education here in sweden. preschool + 9 years. And spent one year in Gymnasium (Professional education) to become a mechanic.

Decided it was more of a hobby and dropped out to start a business. And now i'm reading up my grades so i can go to university.

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

mech engr grad.  my advice for those without a college degree go to a community college. i paid nothing as far as fees go all of it was waived because of my income level.

recognizing education competence is tricky.  going to college isnt about learning to work in a specific field with all the necessary tools to do that job, its all about the fact that you show you can learn. In my field its about the basic understanding of the science behind engineering. its about the fact that employers can look and see if you can learn. hiring employees is a high risk gamble.  so if you arent sure of what you want to do at least go to community college. you can explore careers and classes yet save money for that next build while youre there.  the biggest benefit of going to higher education is career networking.  getting exposed to employers, friends,( i gotten lots of temp jobs, hearing from friends that their place needed another worker). 

so higher education a dance, if u want to dance then you got to get on the floor or just stay standing on the wall and do nothing.

mech engr grad.  my advice for those without a college degree go to a community college. i paid nothing as far as fees go all of it was waived because of my income level.

recognizing education competence is tricky.  going to college isnt about learning to work in a specific field with all the necessary tools to do that job, its all about the fact that you show you can learn. In my field its about the basic understanding of the science behind engineering. its about the fact that employers can look and see if you can learn. hiring employees is a high risk gamble.  so if you arent sure of what you want to do at least go to community college. you can explore careers and classes yet save money for that next build while youre there.  the biggest benefit of going to higher education is career networking.  getting exposed to employers, friends,( i gotten lots of temp jobs, hearing from friends that their place needed another worker). 

so higher education a dance, if u want to dance then you got to get on the floor or just stay standing on the wall and do nothing.

I would shoot for Community College but I'd have no hope of getting into George Washington Law School. 

Guide to GTX 900 Series: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/457526-nvidia-900-series-basic-performance-guide/

Performance expert, building noob. 

There is no such thing as excess in hardware. 

I would shoot for Community College but I'd have no hope of getting into George Washington Law School. 

why are a convicted felon or worse a liberal?

why are a convicted felon or worse a liberal?

Neither of those lol.

Law Schools are incredibly competitive. At the very least, you need to go to a private college (Liberal Arts, Ivy League, etc.) if you want a decent chance of getting in. Most upper-tier Law Schools, such as GW, will laugh at you if you try to apply with a degree from Community College.

Guide to GTX 900 Series: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/457526-nvidia-900-series-basic-performance-guide/

Finished up Dutch equivalent of High School, currently doing last year of college equivalent. (I think the level is slightly below bachelors in the US, but heard the diploma is worth more than a US bachelors.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

finished highschool and went to college for one term decided not to keep going.

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

Neither of those lol.

Law Schools are incredibly competitive. At the very least, you need to go to a private college (Liberal Arts, Ivy League, etc.) if you want a decent chance of getting in. Most upper-tier Law Schools, such as GW, will laugh at you if you try to apply with a degree from Community College.

i thought gw was for getting master degrees.

I'll be starting university at USF in January. Very excited actually.

COMIC SANS

I'm currently in highschool. Actually sending from there right now. The teacher thinks I am writing a paper.  On another note I'M TRAPPED IN A HIGHSCHOOL SEND HELP!

We call it middle school

primary school - 9 years

middle school  2-4 years or 4+1 years

College (idk 2 years?)

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Last year I graduated from electrical engineering, now I'm in a course for a major in electronics.

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

I'll be getting my masters in biochemical engineering in may.

01010010 01101111 01100010  01001101 01100001 01100011 01010010 01100001 01100101

normal education is overrated 

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

On my 3rd year (AKA senior year) of high school (normal age of senior year students in here: 17 - 19 years), and while I would pass without problems, I am failing at the moment solely because of mandatory Swedish.

No clue where to head after high school, and I doubt I could get anywhere with these grades... Plus have to serve conscription after high school, which delays future education by a year.

TL;DR: 3rd year high school student with no future plans (and no future, for that matter)

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Did high school/ Armed Forced education.

REDLINECore i7 6700k 4.8ghz 1.37v.Noctua NH-u12s.MSI Z170A Gaming M7.16GB Kingston Hyper X Fury Black.MSI Gaming R9 390 8GB Crossfire + GTX 780 PhysX.Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD.Fractal Design Define R5 Midi Black.SeaSonic X Series 1050w Gold.Logitech G302 Deadalus Prime.Ducky DK2108 Zero Mech Cherry Blue.

BS in CS

SSD Firmware Engineer

| Dual Boot Linux Mint and W8.1 Pro x64 with rEFInd Boot Manager | Intel Core i7-4770k | Corsair H100i | ASRock Z87 Extreme4 | 32 GB (4x8gb) 1600MHz CL8 | EVGA GTX970 FTW+ | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 P2 | 500GB Samsung 850 Evo |250GB Samsung 840 Evo | 3x1Tb HDD | 4 LG UH12NS30 BD Drives | LSI HBA | Corsair Carbide 500R Case | Das Keyboard 4 Ultimate | Logitech M510 Mouse | Corsair Vengeance 2100 Wireless Headset | 4 Monoprice Displays - 3x27"4k bottom, 27" 1440p top | Logitech Z-2300 Speakers |

to keep it easy i will just put down the simple title of my study.

applied sciences

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

Neither of those lol.

Bollocks. Law school admission is like 95% based on LSAT score.

You could have a 2.0 GPA from Loserville U. If you score high on LSAT you are getting in.

SSD Firmware Engineer

| Dual Boot Linux Mint and W8.1 Pro x64 with rEFInd Boot Manager | Intel Core i7-4770k | Corsair H100i | ASRock Z87 Extreme4 | 32 GB (4x8gb) 1600MHz CL8 | EVGA GTX970 FTW+ | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 P2 | 500GB Samsung 850 Evo |250GB Samsung 840 Evo | 3x1Tb HDD | 4 LG UH12NS30 BD Drives | LSI HBA | Corsair Carbide 500R Case | Das Keyboard 4 Ultimate | Logitech M510 Mouse | Corsair Vengeance 2100 Wireless Headset | 4 Monoprice Displays - 3x27"4k bottom, 27" 1440p top | Logitech Z-2300 Speakers |

BS in CS

Customer Service?

Consumer Science?

Chemical Science?

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Bollocks. Law school admission is like 95% based on LSAT score.

You could have a 2.0 GPA from Loserville U. If you score high on LSAT you are getting in.

That's not true at all...

You need to have the following if you want a good chance at getting into a decent law school:

1) A degree from a reputable undergraduate school

2) A very good GPA (top 10% of class at least)

3) Very good LSAT scores

http://law-schools.startclass.com/l/30/George-Washington-University

I'm in my graduating year of high school

The engine roars but then it gives, but never dies

We don't live we just survive

On the scraps that you throw awaaaaaay