do you believe in feminism?

Overkilled

Feminist: the person who believes in the social

Political, and economic equality of the sexes

By do you believe it I mean do you support it, how do you feel about it?

There's a lot of males on this forum (including me) so it'll be interesting to see the responses.

There's a lot of males on this forum (including me) so it'll be interesting to see the responses.

simple answer

no

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

It does not matter in the slightest what your crotch consists of. Just don't be an ass about it.

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

I only support thinking humans. In my society I don't differentiate between women and men.

I think both should be treated fairly, by being paid based on their work, rather than worrying about what he/she/it has in his/her/it's pants/panties/skirt/yoga-pants

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

post-188728-0-65823100-1442869491_thumb.

I jokingly wrote this in English and my teacher believed I wrote it completely seriously. everyone else's was on plain white paper but she printed mine on pink paper.

The weird kid in the corner eating glue
“People think that I must be a very strange person. This is not correct. I have the heart of a small boy. It is in a glass jar on my desk.” - Stephen King

There are aspects about anything like feminism that I don't like. But the importance of equality is above all else in my book.

INTEL CORE i5-7600K | ASUS ROG STRIX B250i GAMING | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT LT 16GB | EVGA GTX 970 SC | EVGA B3 550W
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB | CRYORIG M9i | BE QUIET! PURE WINGS 2| FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE NANO S

'' I CHOOSE TO BELIEVE THAT ''insert stupid comment here''   ''

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

Like I said I'm a male and I agree in equality of the sexes that being said I don't agree with extreme feminist bitches who think female school teachers should be referred to as "Sir" or "Mr"

no but really, here is the dillema : 

say we setup people to fight.

we make a girl and guy fight. the guy is obviously stronger than the girl.

is that sexisme, or feminisme ?

obviously its not a fair fight. but. it is ? since ya know. men and women are equal ?

so.. screw all of those people who think they can think flawlessly. you are dumb !

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

Just look at my member title. It's also a reference to another member on this forum. I miss him.

Why is the God of Hyperdeath SO...DARN...CUTE!?

Also, if anyone has their mind corrupted by an anthropomorphic black latex bat, please let me know. I would like to join you.

nope

Desktop: Intel 4770k - 12GB Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz RAM - Asus Maximus VI Formula Mobo - Asus Strix 970 SLI - Cooler Master V850 PSU -  Nzxt Phantom 630 Case  - 1TB WD HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 250GB SSD - Nzxt Kraken X60 - 24" Asus VG248QE 1080p Monitor - Logitech G35 Headset -  G502 Proteus Core - Logitech G710+ Keyboard - Nzxt Hue - Windows 10

I support equality

Feminism has had so much crap thrown around by morons that feminism as a whole is just ruined.

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

did you know 60 slaves escaped and only ended up killing like a bunch of rich white dudes and left the poor ones? when they got caught they executed the 60 slaves and just for funsies they executed 200 more.

now look at what i wrote then compare your gender problems to it

thats my answer  

Main PC |CPU - i7-6700k|GPU - R9 290x tri-x 4gb|RAM - 16gb ddr4|MOBO - MSI z170 - A PRO|HDD - WD 1TB/240gb Sandisk |PSU - 700w Raidmax

Laptop |CPU - i7 4720hq|GPU - 960m 2gb|Ram - 8gb 2x4|Model - y50-70 Touch|SSD - 240gb Patriot drive|Display - 1920x1080 IPS touch

Ehh.... to a point...

Equality for SOME things (Such as pay & rights), yes.

Feminazis, fucking fuck no.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

no but really, here is the dillema : 

say we setup people to fight.

we make a girl and guy fight. the guy is obviously stronger than the girl.

is that sexisme, or feminisme ?

obviously its not a fair fight. but. it is ? since ya know. men and women are equal ?

so.. screw all of those people who think they can think flawlessly. you are dumb !

As far as I can tell, it's not about physical equality(which is kind of a "no, duh" thing, since men and women are biologically different), but about social equality.

Why is the God of Hyperdeath SO...DARN...CUTE!?

Also, if anyone has their mind corrupted by an anthropomorphic black latex bat, please let me know. I would like to join you.

I believe is certain aspects like Wages where girls may not be treated fairly but the whole Feminism movement is most of the time just close minded ignorance who really aren't looking for equality and bash on men just because of our sex organ and different mind set

Setup

CPU: i3 4160|Motherboard: MSI Z97 PC MATE|RAM: Kingston HyperX Blue 8GB(2x4GB)|GPU: Sapphire Nitro R9 380 4GB|PSU: Seasonic M12II EVO 620W Modular|Storage: 1TB WD Blue|Case: NZXT S340 Black|PCIe devices: TP-Link WDN4800| Montior: ASUS VE247H| Others: PS3/PS4

did you know 60 slaves escaped and only ended up killing like a bunch of rich white dudes and left the poor ones? when they got caught they executed the 60 slaves and just for funsies they executed 200 more.

now look at what i wrote then compare your gender problems to it

thats my answer

When was this?

treating the sexes the same/equal is dumb

we aren't the same and never will be

females are better at some stuff..and males are better at others...

and thats basically the end of it

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

Most feminists in western countries just hate men.. Treating sexes equal is wrong, we will NEVER be equal, however i do believe in equal rights, equal pay for equal work etc...

Equality is one thing, feminism is another.

I support equality, but feminists are like the Puritans of our time, if you get that reference :/

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)