Friend uploaded SW:BF footage, watch it before its taken down.

I know that this stuff does not last long before taken down, but a friend just gave me links of his footage,...so I'd thought I'd share it here....

Asked him why he sped some of it up, and it was to save overall filesize, with 100Kb/s upload MAX, he had to make sacrifices for size VS time to upload.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

Is there a first person mode (sorry to sound stupid)

I think there is

ps:wooh 500 posts, yay

Case: NZXT phantom CPU:I5-4460 GPU:MSI-GTX1070 Gaming X RAM:2x4Gb-DDR3-HyperX fury MOBO:Asus Z97-P HDD:Toshiba 1Tb 7200rpm PSU:Sentey650W

There's ton of footage of the alpha already on youtube so I doubt EA will do anything.

CPU: 6600K @ 4.6Ghz | COOLER: H100i GTX | MOBO: Asus Z170 AR | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti Hybrid | RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB | 

CASE: Corsair 760T | PSU: Corsair RM750x | STORAGE: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB & Seagate 2TB | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB | MOUSE: Deathadder Elite

There's ton of footage of the alpha already on youtube so I doubt EA will do anything.

A lot of them HAVE been removed, (Not saying there is NONE) the first two days of the Alpha, Youtube was going nuts removing them, I know cos I was downloading them, went back for multiple search's and even the ones I found, were all gone.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

whoever made this video deserves to have their youtube account banned. That music and speeding up of the footage....

Opinions vary :)

whoever made this video deserves to have their youtube account banned. That music and speeding up of the footage....

No kidding.. 

:P

But hey, it's the internet remember... anything can happen! Lol. I thought the video was good though, seems OK. Not the hype it's been pushed to give, but good nonetheless.

ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ PROJECT: GreenLANTERN (click to view)

No kidding.. 

:P

But hey, it's the internet remember... anything can happen! Lol. I thought the video was good though, seems OK. Not the hype it's been pushed to give, but good nonetheless.

lol, I too have hopes, but not high hopes...

Is there a first person mode (sorry to sound stupid)

They showed first person footage in the trailer...

They showed first person footage in the trailer...

I didn't watch the trailer or anything. I'm not massively interested in the game

Game looks beautiful but gameplay not so much, might be the speed up Making it look worse..

Sped up or not, I DL'd/watched it at 90% & 80% and it still doesn't give the right feels....

Bummer.

Guess BF 4 will remain as my shooter of choice.

Yep, I gave Hardline a chance, 4 weeks after the first updates, ended up not even wanting to play it over time...

Happy BF4 does not give the same feelings..

More to come (Normal Gameplay speeds I'm pretty sure, not sped up, and better footage too)

He's on a peasant upload of 100Kb/s,...so its taking a while...he says about an hour to go....

Will update when its done and he eventually sends me the link..

It is actually a really good game. I hope people don't miss out on it due to thinking it will be bad.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

It is actually a really good game. I hope people don't miss out on it due to thinking it will be bad.

I think once its out, and people see more footage, more maps, weapons and vehicles...., they may change their thoughts on the matter.

I already have a friend who's pre-ordered it, so I'm going to go to his first and check it out before I put my money down.

Upload 2, Also thrown in OP.

If I remember he's got more to upload, the last one having Tie-Fighter footage.