[Project Log] REINFORCED - TUF - Z170 Sabertooth - 980Ti SLI

50mm

"Too Bad we're going to change the red rog/strix to TUF"

"Too Bad"

"TUF"

"Too Bad...TUF"

Yeah like that's a bad thing. The orange looks even better than the orange. I don't know how well it will fit with that SLI bridge but it looks amazing by itself, at least. The brushed aluminum on the SLI bridge will go great with the TUF look, though.

The case matches the MB perfectly. Great job!

Thanks!

Looking good... Hurry up and finish the build so I can finally climax.

okok, i'll do faster :lol:

"Too Bad we're going to change the red rog/strix to TUF"

"Too Bad"

"TUF"

"Too Bad...TUF"

Yeah like that's a bad thing. The orange looks even better than the orange. I don't know how well it will fit with that SLI bridge but it looks amazing by itself, at least. The brushed aluminum on the SLI bridge will go great with the TUF look, though.

Well, the Strix are awesome looking cards, but i'll make sure they're going to look even more awesome  :) The SLI bridge will also be modded, not sure how to yet but i'll try to replace the ROG with the TUF Logo

Love how this is coming along!

Definitely giving me future plans for mine which i built a couple months ago now..

The GPU Cables look wrong to me, is there no way to let them go Straight down? :P

ohh, lovely cards combined with a very lovely surface and backdrop, kuddos for that sir!

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

• 4 weeks later...

nevLWtj.jpg

Update

A Happy New Year everyone and sorry for the lack of posts lately but i'm back with some new pics for you :)
I'm currently working very hard on the project and don't find much time to take pictures since i want to finish it by wednesday.

The acrylic parts on the inside of the case are almost finished and will be painted tomorrow. BTW everything is cut by hand, no CNC mill/laser!

y6iE922.jpg

eKpDMKv.jpg

ZjTfoOO.jpg

3ee5BDN.jpg

3iSOdtw.jpg

slP3J7k.jpg

zOyZPZP.jpg

mhmm.. that feel

OcCQFNd.jpg

bhFU5ze.jpg

Stay tuned! :D

• 2 weeks later...

nevLWtj.jpg

Update
Big announcement guys!

The Build is finished and already on its way to Dreamhack Leipzig, Germany where it will be showcased at the ASUS booth. Such a great honour to me! :)
The first little wave of final pics is online, there will be more when i receive the system again :)
But first i have some shots of the building process, please excuse that i only took them with my smartphone.

triPCQc.jpg

ErnupSq.jpg

B1xPazk.jpg

oAPXrCu.jpg

uxMgtvL.jpg

I0GY2t6.jpg

NqAlr8T.jpg

Now, let me show you the first pics of the final build :D

kn7S5ps.jpg

SNQM1oy.jpg

WG7YSbT.jpg

SJNb0nm.jpg

A big thanks to ASUS for supporting and showcasing this project, it is a honor to create a build for such a company! I also want to thank my other sponsors, CoolForce for their great fittings, tubes, rigid UV LED strips and the unique mixed UV dye, BitFenix Deutschland for the orange Fans and LED strips and my friend Matthias aka ModdingStylez for the decals, tools and for supporting me since i started casemodding! And Thanks to nubcustoms.com for creating these awesome GPU backplats!

Stay tuned for more pics ;)

Man I love your builds because you mod every detail, not like other modders that just match a little bit. You do the complete package. Awesome I love it. 

PS: Still thinking about breaking into your house and steel all the stuff :P

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

Dope build, I'm in love with the color scheme that you've used and how clean this is.

A+

Can we get a higher resolution of that custom front panel? Looks so much cooler than the original case.

And if possible some of the tubing runs above the roof of the case?

Love the colour scheme and generally how you pulled off this amazing build.

Thanks guys! :)

I'll take more pics when i receive the build again next week, then i can show you everything you want ;)

PS: Still thinking about breaking into your house and steel all the stuff :P

You can try, but this thing is heavy! :D

I wanted do buy this case for my self, but now I see no point because I'm not going to build anything close to as good looking system as yours... Nice work friend

CPU: I5 4670k @ 4ghz Motherboard: MSI z87 G45 Gaming RAM: 2x 4GB Avexir and Corsair 2x4gb ddr3 @ 1600mhz GPU: MSI GTX 1080 SeaHawk EK PSU: EVGA SuperNova P2 750w Boot SSD: Intel 320 120GB Storage: Crucial 256gb ssd and Samsung 250gb ssd

• 4 weeks later...

nevLWtj.jpg

Update

Ok guys, it took a long time but i'm now ready to post some more final pics. Didn't have much time lately due to my study but i really hope i can start modding again soon since there are many other projects i planned for 2016.

Let's start with the photos, this time with UV lighting ON! ^_^

WppFbP0.jpg

oe7aZCn.jpg

K0FNRlA.jpg

8qqAjOC.jpg

B5rF597.jpg

j3FLqKZ.jpg

LOety0x.jpg

cS8bNno.jpg

ZLU6SUR.jpg

ZUZgLQm.jpg

uHes8rE.jpg

mxq6EYA.jpg

fFaMiu2.jpg

WtZOYeh.jpg

cMaA6rF.jpg

dFj1m6H.jpg

47VDjl5.jpg

mbot6br.jpg

d3Tc5Bj.jpg

LPprtm8.jpg

I hope you like these photos! :)

I again want to thank all my sponsors and everyone who supported me with this project! I really enjoyed it and would love to do more builds like this one in future.

GJ. super well done

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

I saw the Asus post on twitter, very nice, very nice, they should have linked this build log in there too, to see what happened behind the scenes :D?

s t u f f

Spoiler

i7-5960x | 32Gb 2400Mhz | Titan Xp | Define R6 | Custom Loop

Such beauty ... 

Magical Pineapples

Thank you very much guys! :x

20 hours ago, EbinNator2044 said:

I saw the Asus post on twitter, very nice, very nice, they should have linked this build log in there too, to see what happened behind the scenes :D?

I just saw the twitter post, but they linked the buildlog in their facebook post, that should be enough ^_^

Excellent work with the scroll saw, we need more manual mods around here and less CNC! Great job showing everyone how it can be done right by hand.

Awesome build, probably one of my favourites ever, as I am a big fan of the clear orange coolant.