Is what I did justifiable?

Overkilled

In school today two kids were throwing rubber bits at me for two lessons, one of the kids was my not so close friend but since he started hanging out with the ridiculously naughty kids he's become one, I'm somewhat naughty but I'm not that bad. This other kid is way more naughty. They got caught once and there was a considerable amount of rubber by me, they had to stay behind to pick up the rubber anyway so I got my rubber and littered everywhere around me, you could hardly see the floor by me, they saw me, then I began to put it in my hair, on my table and on my back (they sat directly behind me). I have what some would call a baby face, I'm like a 7 year old in a 14 year olds body. I can make it look like I'm seconds away from crying on queue.

This is were my genius comes in, I made I contact with sir and immediately made the face and started taking the rubber I put in out of my hair, he got up saw the mess and roared. He came by me and started picking people out who might on done it, sitting right next to the teacher standing in disgust I started picking up bits of rubber of the floor in the innocent face you could imagine. He insisted I didn't pick up "other peoples mess" I looked up and in the sweetest voice I could cough up said "may I please move next lesson sir" and he bought it all hook line and center and so did most of the class, for the last two minutes or so I brushed my fingers through my hair every 15 seconds to make the imprecion I was getting rubber out. When I left I picked up my bag looked over my shoulder and winked at them. They had to pick all my shit up and probably got into serious trouble.

In school today two kids were throwing rubber bits at me for two lessons, one of the kids was my not so close friend but since he started hanging out with the ridiculously naughty kids he's become one, I'm somewhat naughty but I'm not that bad. This other kid is way more naughty. They got caught once and there was a considerable amount of rubber by me, they had to stay behind to pick up the rubber anyway so I got my rubber and littered everywhere around me, you could hardly see the floor by me, they saw me, then I began to put it in my hair, on my table and on my back (they sat directly behind me). I have what some would call a baby face, I'm like a 7 year old in a 14 year olds body. I can make it look like I'm seconds away from crying on queue.

This is were my genius comes in, I made I contact with sir and immediately made the face and started taking the rubber I put in out of my hair, he got up saw the mess and roared. He came by me and started picking people out who might on done it, sitting right next to the teacher standing in disgust I started picking up bits of rubber of the floor in the innocent face you could imagine. He insisted I didn't pick up "other peoples mess" I looked up and in the sweetest voice I could cough up said "may I please move next lesson sir" and he bought it all hook line and center and so did most of the class, for the last two minutes or so I brushed my fingers through my hair every 15 seconds to make the imprecion I was getting rubber out. When I left I picked up my bag looked over my shoulder and winked at them. They had to pick all my shit up and probably got into serious trouble.

You naughty little shit

- CPU: Intel i7 3770 - GPU: MSI R9 390 - RAM: 16GB of DDR3 - SSD: Crucial BX100 - HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB -

It seems fine to me. 

I think you should reconsider calling kids "naughty" though. 

How is 1 week inclusion (have to sit in a room all day with two wooden blocks between you so you cant look at anyone and if you make a sound a day added on) I know atleast one of them has been in there multiple times  

naughty !

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

no, but they deserved it, and bravo for the awesome act xD

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

This post make me realize I really like the word 'Naughty'.

Dis track?  Jesus christ why'd we even fight a war?  - Ron Cadillac

It seems fine to me. 

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Seriously though, so much cringe in this post

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

I mean... I've seen worse... getting back at them is not ideal, but you did it in a pretty harmless way. If it gets them off your back then yeah, I'd say this is justifiable.

"naughty" may not be the word you're looking for btw - just a heads up. You may want to be careful how you say things on the internet.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

It seems fine to me. 

Yeah, I was thinking this... lol

OP, Just gonna put this out there, you are a baby still. Only 6 years younger than I am, but still. When I shave, I go from looking 24 to looking 12. It's the only reason I don't shave. Looking 7 in a 14-year-olds body is just natural. I looked 12 clear until I could grow a beard this past year, around my 20th birthday.

FX-8350 | GA-990FXA-UD3 | G.SKILL 2x8GB 1600MHz | 1TB WD RE4 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI R9 290x Lightning | Corsair AX860i | Silverstone FT05B-W

Pentium G3258 | MSI Z97 PC Mate | G.SKILL 4x4GB 1066MHz | 500GB Samsung 2.5" | Stock cooler | Pending GPU | EVGA 500B | Antec DF-35

GoPro Hero 3 Silver | Netgear R7000 Nighthawk with DD-WRT | HP Officejet Pro 8610 | Canon iP110 | AudioTechnica ATR2500 USB

Downdraft cooler for mITX board (new build) | Desk mount mic stand | Pop filter | Anti-vibration mount for microphone | mITX case | 3rd monitor (matching existing 23.1" | Intel Core i7-4790K (for mITX build)

You sure went easier on them then i would ever have :P I would have broken their arms, literally :P Today i would have been arrested :P

Just realized what you guys were implying by naughty

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I mean... I've seen worse... getting back at them is not ideal, but you did it in a pretty harmless way. If it gets them off your back then yeah, I'd say this is justifiable.

"naughty" may not be the word you're looking for btw - just a heads up. You may want to be careful how you say things on the internet.

Rotten is much better.

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Case: Carbide 300R

CPU: i5 4690K @ 3.90GHz

RAM: 8GB DDR3

Mobo: MSI Z97-G45 Gaming

GPU: R9 290 Tri-X

PSU: EVGA SUPERNOVA NEX650G

Storage: 4TB NAS

Drive 1: Seagate 1TB 7200RPM

Drive 2: WD 500gb 7200RPM

Keyboard: Vengeance K50

Headset: Vengeance 1500 V2

Mouse: R.A.T 5

Monitor: LG 24EN33

You sure went easier on them then i would ever have :P I would have broken their arms, literally :P Today i would have been arrested :P

If I try and hit them its two v one so I'd probably get my ass kicked and even if I did win I'd get into some really serious trouble for fighting, also the feeling of knowing deep down that they didn't do it and still getting the blame for it because they have a reputation amoung teachers for being bad nobody believes them 

If I try and hit them its two v one so I'd probably get my ass kicked and even if I did win I'd get into some really serious trouble for fighting, also the feeling of knowing deep down that they didn't do it and still getting the blame for it because they have a reputation amoung teachers for being bad nobody believes them 

If they fuck with you, dont feel bad at all... They deserved it. It's ok if youre not the fighting kind, my motto is eye for an eye, somebody hit me, i break their legs :P

It was embellished some but not all bad. They were throwing crap

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

You literally made your self sound like a chick in your post. (no offense if you are gay) 

What you did was a pussy dog move imo you should of just hit them when class was over.

Now that I approve of, taking advantage of what genetics has given you to the best advantage. I used to be sneaky due to my height and get away from trouble that way, but pulling a near waterworks is something rather good indeed.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

You literally made your self sound like a chick in your post. (no offense if you are gay) 

What you did was a pussy dog move imo you should of just hit them when class was over.

I'm not gay or anything but lets be honest I'm quite small for my size, one of them is a little fag who's never worked out in his life but he thinks he's hard but the other once is a really good at mma, he does all tournaments and he's probably one of the best in Liverpool for his age/height. There would be no way I could take him in a fight, let alone 2 of them. Also like I said I'd get in a heap of trouble with school.

In my eyes this is a far better and more efficient way of doing things 

post-196573-0-28007100-1442593549.jpg

Imagine this face about the break into tears right before the teachers eyes innocently trying to get rubber out his hair.

Can you see now why the teacher bought it?

post-196573-0-60588100-1440968209_thumb.jpg

Imagine this face about the break into tears right before the teachers eyes innocently trying to get rubber out his hair.

Can you see now why the teacher bought it?

Haha you are indeed cute

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers