Best games for 2.7ghz IMac

AndrewisDA2ndBest

I aware a Mac probably isn't the best choice for gaming, I'm wondering what are some great undemanding games that I could run on it. Suggestions?

Best game would be Windows OS.

REDLINECore i7 6700k 4.8ghz 1.37v.Noctua NH-u12s.MSI Z170A Gaming M7.16GB Kingston Hyper X Fury Black.MSI Gaming R9 390 8GB Crossfire + GTX 780 PhysX.Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD.Fractal Design Define R5 Midi Black.SeaSonic X Series 1050w Gold.Logitech G302 Deadalus Prime.Ducky DK2108 Zero Mech Cherry Blue.

snake

Corsair 600T White | Gigabyte Z77-UD3H | Intel Core i5-2500k | 8GB Gskill Ares@1600MHz | Gigabyte G1 GTX970 | OCZ ZT 550 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB (boot) | Full Custom Loop | NZXT HUE

Dwarf Fortress

CS:GO

Dota 2

LoL

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

I aware a Mac probably isn't the best choice for gaming, I'm wondering what are some great undemanding games that I could run on it. Suggestions?

Can we have more specs than that? Like the GPU used in there? And the actual CPU? And the amount of RAM?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Install windows on that joint.

Processor: 2.7ghz quad core i5

Graphics: Intel iris pro

Hard drive: 1tb

Memory: 4gb ddr3 x2

Well,it and build a PC?

Honestly umm

Farming Simulator 2015

Minecraft

Game Dev Tycoon

TF2

Dota 2

LoL

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

System requirements lab should be able to help. Also you can check the specs of games on Steam.

and we will live such tragedy in perpetuity.