[DOWNLOAD] mPurge - Fix Windows 7/8/10 Privacy and Spying issues.

You're missing the point. It's not even about that. Privacy is privacy. It exists and every human has the right to it. It makes us ALL vulnerable whether you do good or bad shit.

my point is there is no privacy

whether you block all microsoft spying or not

if you actually cared about privacy you would never have gone on the internet in the first place

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

my point is there is no privacy

whether you block all microsoft spying or not

if you actually cared about privacy you would never have gone on the internet in the first place

It's a whole lot more private. No one can view that text file I created without downloading other unprivate shit

blackshades on

It's a whole lot more private. No one can view that text file I created without downloading other unprivate shit

because what they want from you is that text file, right?

I dont think you understand their goal with all this monitoring

companies track usage statistics of users to sell them more stuff, or different stuff they are more likely to buy

they track stuff they want to know, like how many people use one program or another, one website or another, or how often you do thing x and thing y

all they gain from this is information about your activities and they use this to make more money by either selling the information or using it themselves

they have absolutely nothing to gain from reading a personal file

all the information they take is combined with all the other millions of people

you are not singled out like "This person called Reece Leu on the internet does this this and this from 6:28 to 7:30 am on mondays and he makes text files with homework"

the only times that information is singled out from the thousands of petabytes is when they are looking for something specific, and they can search "who has typed in drug x more than 10 times a month" or "who has said 'illegal person X' name recently" so they can find people individually

it is literally impossible for any amount of people to look through the massive "BIG DATA" that comes from every single person connected to the internet and look at you individually unless they found you by scanning for something of importance, such as illegal activities, classified information, or other stuff they want to hide

if you have something they want, they can find you and get that information

if you have nothing they want you will not be singled out

think of this like a crowd of quadrillions of people

they dont look at you unless you stand out

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

its not that theres nothing to hide, its that theres no one to look

if I lived far from the city or on a mountain or something then of course I dont need curtains or fences

why do you think rich people who live on a private island or other distant place have houses that are made with tons of glass walls?

because there is almost nobody to look

and if there is someone, well good for them, they can see someone in the kitchen or working on the computer

does that mean they are going to break in now and steal your stuff because they saw you cooking in the kitchen through your glass walls? of course not...

if they see you building a bomb or cooking meth then they might tell the authorities or something like that

My government teacher put it like this...  There IS something to hide, because what's accepted and is legal changes with time.  Privacy on the internet should be something everyone is concerned about.  

The government doesn't need to look over everyone's data, they just search for key words  ;)

Linux "nerd".  If I helped you please like my post and maybe add me as a friend :)  ^_^!

My government teacher put it like this...  There IS something to hide, because what's accepted and is legal changes with time.  Privacy on the internet should be something everyone is concerned about.  

The government doesn't need to look over everyone's data, they just search for key words  ;)

yeah they search for key words to narrow down results to the people they are looking for

which are illegal-related people

even if they changed something stupid like making going to ltt illegal, they cant just put half a million people in jail because they went there in the past

but that wont ever happen

you can be concerned if you want, I dont care, but it doesnt make a difference whether you are concerned or not because if they dont get your info through microsoft, they will get it through somewhere else

you achieve nothing other than stalling some time, or just making them go around

if you really cared about privacy you wouldnt be on the internet

and there are people who legitimately care about their privacy, and they stay off the internet

thats the only way, other than using something like this: http://www.theverge.com/2014/4/29/5664884/this-is-the-most-secure-computer-you-ll-ever-own

Spoiler

yeah they search for key words to narrow down results to the people they are looking for

which are illegal-related people

I'll let Trik answer that

Go ask Jewish people who survived WW2 in Germany, why it's a bad idea to have a database (computerized or not) that lists your religion. Go ask George Takei why it's a bad idea to have a database with your ethnicity on it.

And don't think that stuff like that can't happen anymore. If there ever is a major incident, the president can easily declare a state of emergency and round up large amounts of people based on such a database. And what better company to provide the info needed to make such a database than the one that makes the OS used on around 90% of the computers worldwide?

I'll let Trik answer that

And don't think that stuff like that can't happen anymore. If there ever is a major incident, the president can easily declare a state of emergency and round up large amounts of people based on such a database. And what better company to provide the info needed to make such a database than the one that makes the OS used on around 90% of the computers worldwide?

People seem to not get that the problem isn't about whether or not they are looking at all of us right now.

It's about the abject FACT, that you have NO LEGAL RIGHT to control what information is in these various databases, how that information is used, whom is allowed to use that information, from now until the end of your life.

It is essentially, identity theft. The only difference is that they aren't using your identity for anything right now. But in the future? How will they use it? You have no idea, and you never will. Because "you have nothing to hide".

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Do you legitimately not care about all your login, financial and anything else being saved on thousands of servers that anyone can access? Everything is breakable. Security is just a wall. Not an invincible shield. We shouldn't let companies do this to us. This is a huge security issue. Not to mention the government can exploit people or businesses. You might not THINK they're looking at you, but for large companies and important people... they are.

The tinfoil hat is strong in you my friend.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

Windows Privacy Information

We all know and love Windows 10 for its great features, but it has one MAJOR flaw. Privacy.

Microsoft has the ability to watch your every move. Each keypress is logged, all your files are available to Microsoft, location, system information, and

they're even listening to you! This information is all located in their lovely Privacy Policy that you agreed too. They have access to everything on your

operating system, even when disabling these "settings" in your Privacy Settings area. This now applies to Windows 7 and 8 with a recent update.

Do you enjoy being watched?

What is mPurge?

mPurge is a "program" or script I compiled to forcefully block Microsoft services. You will no longer be watched.

Purge those bloody spies!

Features

Block surveillance/telemetry communication.

Blocks Microsofts file access.

Removes logging services.

Removes OneDrive.

Instructions

Create a restore point in case something goes wrong.

Disable your Anti-Virus.

Extract mPurge from the ZIP file.

Run as Administrator.

Wait until the program has completed.

Continue to follow instructions below.

Latest version: 1.4.3

*Not yet tested on Windows 7/8

Download | Virus Scan

Your browser WILL pick the file up as malicious because it's a batch file.

I suggest using an alternative browser to download, or disable your browsers security

to download the file. It's safe though.

[spoiler=Additional ways to stop Microsoft (Windows 7/8/10) ]

After you've run mPurge, visit your Privacy Settings and disable everything as a back up.

Next, run PowerShell as an Admiistrator and paste the code below. This will remove bloatware.

Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers -Name Microsoft.3DBuilder | Remove-AppxPackageGet-AppxPackage -AllUsers -Name Microsoft.Getstarted | Remove-AppxPackageGet-AppxPackage -AllUsers -Name Microsoft.MicrosoftOfficeHub | Remove-AppxPackageGet-AppxPackage -AllUsers -Name Microsoft.MicrosoftSolitaireCollection | Remove-AppxPackageGet-AppxPackage -AllUsers -Name Microsoft.SkypeApp | Remove-AppxPackageGet-AppxPackage -AllUsers -Name Microsoft.WindowsMaps | Remove-AppxPackageGet-AppxPackage -AllUsers -Name Microsoft.BingWeather | Remove-AppxPackageGet-AppxPackage -AllUsers -Name Microsoft.Office.OneNote | Remove-AppxPackageGet-AppxPackage -AllUsers -Name Microsoft.XboxApp | Remove-AppxPackageGet-AppxPackage -AllUsers -Name Microsoft.ZuneMusic | Remove-AppxPackageGet-AppxPackage -AllUsers -Name Microsoft.ZuneVideo | Remove-AppxPackageGet-AppxPackage -AllUsers -Name Microsoft.BingSports | Remove-AppxPackageGet-AppxPackage -AllUsers -Name Microsoft.BingNews | Remove-AppxPackageGet-AppxPackage -AllUsers -Name Microsoft.WindowsPhone | Remove-AppxPackageGet-AppxPackage -AllUsers -Name Microsoft.BingFinance | Remove-AppxPackageGet-AppxPackage -AllUsers -Name Microsoft.WindowsSoundRecorder | Remove-AppxPackageGet-AppxPackage -AllUsers -Name Microsoft.Windows.Photos | Remove-AppxPackageGet-AppxPackage -AllUsers -Name Microsoft.WindowsCamera | Remove-AppxPackageGet-AppxPackage -AllUsers -Name Microsoft.WindowsAlarms | Remove-AppxPackageGet-AppxPackage -AllUsers -Name Microsoft.People | Remove-AppxPackage

For Windows 7/8 users

Recent updates have allowed Microsoft to spy on you too. Here is how to remove them:

Run CMD as an Administrator then paste each line of code one by one.

wusa /uninstall /kb:3068708 /quiet /norestartwusa /uninstall /kb:3022345 /quiet /norestartwusa /uninstall /kb:3075249 /quiet /norestartwusa /uninstall /kb:3080149 /quiet /norestart

Update names

KB3068708 This update introduces the Diagnostics and Telemetry tracking service to existing devices.

KB3022345 This update adds the Diagnostics and Telemetry tracking service to in-market devices.

KB3075249 This update adds telemetry points to the User Account Control (UAC) feature in order to collect data on elevations that come from low integrity levels.

KB3080149 This package updates the Diagnostics and Telemetry tracking service to existing devices.

Credits

Thank you to all the news sources and forums out there that provided me with this information.

I was then able to create this program using public information. - reDev

Don't forget to leave a thanks!

Thanks! Finally I can update and have piece of mind :D .

People who say they don't care answer this: Are you ok with hackers knowing everything about you when Microsoft gets hacked? It's only I matter of time in my opinion.

Why do you say that? Have you been living under a rock?

No, the simple fact is, literally EVERYONE is spying on you, do you have a store card? That's used for targeted advertising. Credit Card? That's used for targeted banking advertising. Got a bank account? That's used by everyone. Used the internet today at all? You've been spied on. Walked through your local town today? You've been spied on. Got a mobile phone? You've been tracked and spied on.

This is the information age where it's normal for your supermarket to know more about you than your doctor does.

Why exactly are you surprised Windows is collecting data and what exactly do you think is going to happen to your data that isn't already happening hundreds of times a year already?

People who say they don't care answer this: Are you ok with hackers knowing everything about you when Microsoft gets hacked? It's only I matter of time in my opinion.

One word = Encryption.

Microsoft are not Sony and you can bet they don't keep txt files on their servers.

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

No, the simple fact is, literally EVERYONE is spying on you, do you have a store card? That's used for targeted advertising. Credit Card? That's used for targeted banking advertising. Got a bank account? That's used by everyone. Used the internet today at all? You've been spied on. Walked through your local town today? You've been spied on. Got a mobile phone? You've been tracked and spied on.

This is the information age where it's normal for your supermarket to know more about you than your doctor does.

Why exactly are you surprised Windows is collecting data and what exactly do you think is going to happen to your data that isn't already happening hundreds of times a year already?

I don't see your point.  Are you insinuating that privacy is something we shouldn't fight for, at all?

Oh I know they know me well outside the computer world; however, the computer contains me. Just because they know where I am, doesn't mean they have my items, know me, or own me. It's like walking into my house to steal everything of mine then replacing it. We should have the right to privacy. We don't have cameras in our house yet right?

blackshades on

I don't see your point. Are you insinuating that privacy is something we shouldn't fight for, at all?

I'm saying it's a fight we lost back in 1939 when Gordon Welchman invented Traffic Analysis which is the blueprint for all modern data collection (using meta data to build an overall picture of someone or something).

You can't fight against something that's so well established, when the government are benefiting from it they've got no interest in stopping it.

You can't fight against something that's so well established, when the government are benefiting from it they've got no interest in stopping it.

So because they have access to a small part of your data, you're going to roll over and give them everything? That is so beyond stupid that words for it haven't been invented yet.

So because they have access to a small part of your data, you're going to roll over and give them everything? That is so beyond stupid that words for it haven't been invented yet.

Pro tip, Microsoft are not gathering anything from us that Google don't already know.

Don't try and put words in my mouth either, there's a huge difference between collecting meta data on your computer usage than allowing the NSA/GCHQ to install a camera in your house and tap your phone's.

Your all so sanctimonious, let's all burn the effigy of Microsoft while at the same time hand Google the exact same data with no complaints what so ever.

And why we're on the subject I guarantee your all fine with posting the intimate moments of your life on Facebook & Twitter, cause that's not publicly available, right?

Pro tip, Microsoft are not gathering anything from us that Google don't already know.

Don't try and put words in my mouth either, there's a huge difference between collecting meta data on your computer usage than allowing the NSA/GCHQ to install a camera in your house and tap your phone's.

Your all so sanctimonious, let's all burn the effigy of Microsoft while at the same time hand Google the exact same data with no complaints what so ever.

And why we're on the subject I guarantee your all fine with posting the intimate moments of your life on Facebook & Twitter, cause that's not publicly available, right?

Google isn't jacking our files. There is a huge difference. They don't see us either, or listen to us to try and "get to know you" do they?

blackshades on

Google isn't jacking our files. There is a huge difference. They don't see us either, or listen to us to try and "get to know you" do they?

Lol, Google were the first company who were found to be recording you via Google Now, there's even an account page where you can listen to the recordings.

As for 'jacking our files', proof this is happening? Seeing you? That's just laughable, it's gone from collecting data to actively spying on us by our webcams and microphones.

And you wondered about my tinfoil hat comment earlier.

Do you think data collection is free for MS? You think they've got the server space to store hundreds of recordings from millions of people? You think they've got people to review the files?

Common sense dictates they're only going to collect useful data, your passwords are not useful, your porn habits are not useful, how many times a day you jack off is not useful.

Get real please.

Lol, Google were the first company who were found to be recording you via Google Now, there's even an account page where you can listen to the recordings.

As for 'jacking our files', proof this is happening? Seeing you? That's just laughable, it's gone from collecting data to actively spying on us by our webcams and microphones.

And you wondered about my tinfoil hat comment earlier.

Read Microsofts privacy policy. They literally log everything you do, every key you press. You've been living under a rock with your tinfoil hat. The program I compiled FORCEFULLY removes the logger, AND the ability to view/alter your files. They have a camera option to view you, and Cortana "gets to know you" with a 24/7 "recording". You can't even fully disable this.

Go read some news buddy. This is completely out of line, and will keep getting worse unless people do shit about it.

blackshades on

Read Microsofts privacy policy. They literally log everything you do, every key you press. You've been living under a rock with your tinfoil hat. The program I compiled FORCEFULLY removes the logger, AND the ability to view/alter your files. They have a camera option to view you, and Cortana "gets to know you" with a 24/7 "recording". You can't even fully disable this.

Go read some news buddy. This is completely out of line, and will keep getting worse unless people do shit about it.

CAN..... very important word... CAN.

Valve can delete your Steam account at any time for any reason, doesn't mean they do.

Microsoft already explained the keylogger is used for Preview builds only to collect telemetry data, they also very clearly state they don't collect any personally identifiable information in the same EULA but hey, I guess it's OK to ignore that part as long as it fits your argument.

Anyone would think the data protection act wasn't a thing.