[DOWNLOAD] mPurge - Fix Windows 7/8/10 Privacy and Spying issues.

CAN..... very important word... CAN.

Valve can delete your Steam account at any time for any reason, doesn't mean they do.

Microsoft already explained the keylogger is used for Preview builds only to collect telemetry data, they also very clearly state they don't collect any personally identifiable information in the same EULA but hey, I guess it's OK to ignore that part as long as it fits your argument.

Anyone would think the data protection act wasn't a thing.

We recently found out that was a complete lie. The logger is running 24/7, and is NOT used just for technical preview builds. It's also enabled in the settings, BUT still runs when disabled. Read the latest news buddy. They collect a whole lot more. Stated right in their Privacy Policy...

blackshades on

Why do you keep saying 'read the latest news'?

I'm fully aware of the accusations, I just don't believe them. Just because a service exists and is active doesn't mean it's collecting and storing data.

I've seen the packets being sent back and forth but no one can say what these packets actually contain, it's much more likely it just a 'opened a jpg file' packet than a 'here's the entire jpg' packet. We do know were talking about Kbs and certainly not Mbs or Gbs so unless they've invented some new compression technique their not collecting files.

Just where exactly do you propose their storing this data? How are they processing it? Were talking about millions of users, likely Petabytes of data every single day.

What's the end game?

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

Why do you keep saying 'read the latest news'?

I'm fully aware of the accusations, I just don't believe them. Just because a service exists and is active doesn't mean it's collecting and storing data.

I've seen the packets being sent back and forth but no one can say what these packets actually contain, it's much more likely it just a 'opened a jpg file' packet than a 'here's the entire jpg' packet.

Just where exactly do you propose their storing this data? How are they processing it? Were talking about millions of users, likely Petabyres of data.

What's the end game?

http://thehackernews.com/2015/08/windows-10-privacy-spying.html

https://boingboing.net/2015/08/03/windows-10-defaults-to-keylogg.html

http://i.imgur.com/zPF2k89.png

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows/preview-privacy-statement

We are basically part of a botnet. Do you know what a botnet is? How it works?

If not, then I understand why you don't get it.

Why even take the chances? If a service is there, it will be used. When, where, and why? We don't know... we do know the logger and cortana is always being used.

blackshades on

http://thehackernews.com/2015/08/windows-10-privacy-spying.html

https://boingboing.net/2015/08/03/windows-10-defaults-to-keylogg.html

http://i.imgur.com/zPF2k89.png

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows/preview-privacy-statement

We are basically part of a botnet. Do you know what a botnet is? How it works?

If not, then I understand why you don't get it.

Why even take the chances? If a service is there, it will be used. When, where, and why? We don't know... we do know the logger and cortana is always being used.

It says nothing of the sort. Cortana receiving one file while she's disabled doesn't indicate she's spying on you.

I'm done with this now tbh, if you really believe MS are taking your files and recording your webcam then there's nothing I can say which will help you.

Final point, you say Botnet likes it's always a bad thing, these days it's also known as cloud computing and without it Folding wouldn't be a thing.

Until someone shows actual evidence MS are harvesting anything more than meta data your POV Is simply paranoia. If course your entitled to your opinion.

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

It says nothing of the sort. Cortana receiving one file while she's disabled doesn't indicate she's spying on you.

I'm done with this now tbh, if you really believe MS are taking your files and recording your webcam then there's nothing I can say which will help you.

Final point, you say Botnet likes it's always a bad thing, these days it's also known as cloud computing and without it Folding wouldn't be a thing.

Until someone shows actual evidence MS are harvesting anything more than meta data your POV Is simply paranoia.

Clearly you didn't read the articles, or you actually believe the "we use your information to improve" garbage.

Oh well, ignorant users will always be ignorant. Enjoy being a slave sunny boy!

Botnets are bad... it's malware. You have NO idea what a botnet is then lol. VERY different from cloud computing. 

You sir are wearing the tinfoil hat.

blackshades on

A botnet is a number of Internet computers that, although their owners may be unaware of it, have been set up to forward transmissions to other computers on the Internet.

Cloud computing is the practice of using a network of remote computers hosted on the Internet to store, manage, and process data, rather than a local server or a personal computer.

They sound so different /sarcasm

They sound so different /sarcasm

The fuctions of a botnet are different. There are different types of cloud-computing. Only similarity is the ability to "manage" connected servers.

Just because a coach manages his team DOES NOT mean he looks in their pockets, does what he wants and spies. It also doesn't make him a botnet.

In this case... Microsofts functions are botnet functions. All of them.

blackshades on

The fuctions of a botnet are different. There are different types of cloud-computing. Only similarity is the ability to "manage" connected servers.

Just because a coach manages his team DOES NOT mean he looks in their pockets, does what he wants and spies. It also doesn't make him a botnet.

In this case... Microsofts functions are botnet functions. All of them.

Until that's proven your posting opinion and subjecture as fact.

In the civilised world you have to have proof something is true before you can post it as a fact.

And with that I'm out, just make sure your listen to your phone for clicking before making a call and be sure to turn off your lights at night so the aliens don't come and take you.

Until that's proven your posting opinion and subjecture as fact.

In the civilised world you have to have proof something is true before you can post it as a fact.

And with that I'm out, just make sure your listen to your phone for clicking before making a call and be sure to turn off your lights at night so the aliens don't come and take you.

It's all stated in the privacy policy. Right there officially released by Microsoft. 

blackshades on

It's all stated in the privacy policy. Right there officially released by Microsoft.

The same document which says can & may in front of every clause as well as explicitly stating they don't collect email addresses, passwords, address, credit card and bank details and phone numbers and makes no mention of 'jacking your files' or 'watching your webcam' and that your info will not be shared with anyone without your consent.

You want it both ways, the document is proof of them spying on you yet you choose to ignore the parts that says they don't spy on you.

If your that certain why don't you take advantage of their service to review your own collected data?

Worried they'll have to much data or worried that it's all worthless crap which they genuinely use to improve their services?

The same document which says can & may in front of every clause as well as explicitly stating they don't collect email addresses, passwords, address, credit card and bank details and phone numbers and makes no mention of 'jacking your files' or 'watching your webcam' and that your info will not be shared with anyone without your consent.

You want it both ways, the document is proof of them spying on you yet you choose to ignore the parts that says they don't spy on you.

If your that certain why don't you take advantage of their service to review your own collected data?

Worried they'll have to much data or worried that it's all worthless crap which they genuinely use to improve their services?

Why would they state that? That would make their service illegal. Do you not understand the law and how "privacy policies" work?

They may not INTENTIONALLY log passwords, but with a logger running 24/7 do you not think they are? They do this with Skype too. Do you know how the NSA works? Have you heard of good people working bad in the background? Is everything the truth? Why would this information be worthless? They can sell it, and do anything they want because you agreed. They even stated all keypresses were logged for the technical preview... why wouldn't they do the same now as nothing has changed?

Why are there telemetry and logging updates for 7/8 users recently? Why? To do what? Improve 7/8? I don't think so.

That's all I have to say. You can't say I'm wrong at all when the FEATURES AND ABILITIES are clearly there... running... hard to remove.

I HAD to go through the registry to forcefully remove, and kill these services.

What happens when you don't believe your kid is smoking, yet he asks for money AND has a lighter, but denies using it for bad. Personal experience here: Hes doing more than just smoking.

Everything points in the right direction. They HAVE the ability to view your files in 10.

blackshades on

I'm not concerned about a piece of code running on a PC listening to me

I dont have anything meaningful to say anyway

Plus it doesnt have a consciousness so who cares

Might as well be scared about my cat listening to me and watching me at night

Remember Bonzi Buddy?

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

Whats the difference between this and Ultimate Windows Tweaker 4.0?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5800X GPU: Nvidia RTX 3080 12GB + Motherboard: Asus Crosshair VIII Hero

Case: Asus ROG Strix Helios Gundam Edition Power Supply: Asus ROG Thor 850P

Whats the difference between this and Ultimate Windows Tweaker 4.0?

Unsure if UWT removes the keylogger, and I believe it must be installed. Up to you honestly, I made this as a quick-fix that removes everything right from the roots!

blackshades on

Unsure if UWT removes the keylogger, and I believe it must be installed. Up to you honestly, I made this as a quick-fix that removes everything right from the roots!

What keylogger 0.0?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5800X GPU: Nvidia RTX 3080 12GB + Motherboard: Asus Crosshair VIII Hero

Case: Asus ROG Strix Helios Gundam Edition Power Supply: Asus ROG Thor 850P

Pro tip, Microsoft are not gathering anything from us that Google don't already know.

Don't try and put words in my mouth either, there's a huge difference between collecting meta data on your computer usage than allowing the NSA/GCHQ to install a camera in your house and tap your phone's.

Your all so sanctimonious, let's all burn the effigy of Microsoft while at the same time hand Google the exact same data with no complaints what so ever.

And why we're on the subject I guarantee your all fine with posting the intimate moments of your life on Facebook & Twitter, cause that's not publicly available, right?

Google doesn't know anything if you choose not to let it. Same with Facebook and Twitter. Therein lies the difference. You can avoid them entirely because they are only 3rd party services, not providers of the OS your machine runs on. Don't use Google/Facebook/twitter, use Ghostery or a similar addon to block their cookies, trackers and even the buttons they put on other sites.

If Google/Facebook/Twitter/etc have any info on someone, that's entirely that person's own fault for not protecting his/her own privacy.

I'm not buying the "it's just metadata" claim either. For starters a lot of information (or misinformation, which is even worse) can be extrapolated from metadata, and if it was just metadata they would have already disclosed in detail what exactly that metadata is. But they don't disclose it, which is the main reason that people are getting increasingly worried about it.

What keylogger 0.0?

Windows 10 logs your keypresses. I had to forcefully remove it.

ProgramData\Microsoft\Diagnosis\ETLLogs\AutoLogger\AutoLogger-Diagtrack-Listener.etl

blackshades on

Why would they state that? That would make their service illegal. Do you not understand the law and how "privacy policies" work?

They may not INTENTIONALLY log passwords, but with a logger running 24/7 do you not think they are? They do this with Skype too. Do you know how the NSA works? Have you heard of good people working bad in the background? Is everything the truth? Why would this information be worthless? They can sell it, and do anything they want because you agreed. They even stated all keypresses were logged for the technical preview... why wouldn't they do the same now as nothing has changed?

Why are there telemetry and logging updates for 7/8 users recently? Why? To do what? Improve 7/8? I don't think so.

That's all I have to say. You can't say I'm wrong at all when the FEATURES AND ABILITIES are clearly there... running... hard to remove.

I HAD to go through the registry to forcefully remove, and kill these services.

What happens when you don't believe your kid is smoking, yet he asks for money AND has a lighter, but denies using it for bad. Personal experience here: Hes doing more than just smoking.

Everything points in the right direction. They HAVE the ability to view your files in 10.

You really have no idea what your talking about and you've obviously never actually read the statement you keep referring to. The statement clearly says they use algorithms to actively detect and avoid collecting any of the stuff I mentioned earlier. What you are doing now is accusing Microsoft of intentionally collecting data illegally which at the very least is slanderous (or maybe libellous as you typed it and didn't say it), you can bet your ass Microsoft have got some very fancy lawyers to examine their practices with a fine toothcomb to ensure nothing their doing is illegal and you can bet your ass the worlds largest software company is not about to start stealing documents from its hundreds of millions of users.

It all comes down to what I said yesterday, your using the Privacy Statement as proof of their bad habits while totally ignoring the parts of it which contradict your argument and explicitly state what they're collecting and why they're collecting it, typical conspiracy theorist attitude. "This document proves they're stealing my stuff, just ignore the parts of it which tell me exactly what they're collecting and why they're collecting it, they're stealing my stuff". You do realise that you literally cannot steal something if you've told the person you are going to take it and they have said OK, right?

Now onto the whole "they can do whatever they want with my data because I agreed to it" nonsense. Have you never heard of the data protection act? Your honestly comparing MS to the NSA or GCHQ? The second someone gets proof MS are acting illegally and not abiding by the data protection act the worlds largest lawsuit begins, you think MS are that stupid they're going to illegally and intentionally use your data for anything they're not allowed to by law?

Here's some info which I fell you must be told

YOU HAVE A LEGAL RIGHT TO VIEW ANY INFO A COMPANY HAS ON YOU - FACT

COMPANIES CANNOT COLLECT YOUR DATA WITHOUT YOUR EXPRESS PERMISSION - FACT

COMPANIES CANNOT STORE ANY DATA WHICH THEY CAN USE TO LATER PERSONALLY IDENTIFY YOU BY - FACT

COMPANIES CANNOT SELL YOUR DATA WITHOUT YOUR EXPRESS PERMISSION - FACT

COMPANIES CAN GIVE YOUR DATA TO THIRD PARTIES AS LONG AS YOU HAVE AGREED TO THIS - FACT

COMPANIES CANNOT KEEP YOUR DATA ANY LONGER THAN x YEARS - FACT (cant remember how long it is exactly)

Now I am certainly not arguing that every company on the planet abides by these rules because that's certainly not true however this is Microsoft, literally one the largest companies in the world with one of the largest customer bases in the world. Could they act illegally if they wanted to? Sure, they've done it before. What would happen if they were found to be acting illegally? Corporate suicide.

The answer to your second point is very simple, you see Microsoft is moving Windows away from a traditional OS and more towards a service (its actually called Windows As A Service) and when your running a service any data you can collect about how your customers are using your service is valuable. You think meta data collected from Windows 7 or 8 is somehow any different to meta data collected from Windows 10? If they're using data for what they claim then where its collected is irrelevant, its all still helps them to improve Windows as a service to their customers.

Seriously now, you need to go see a doctor about your paranoia because its bordering on schizophrenia.

Google doesn't know anything if you choose not to let it. Same with Facebook and Twitter. Therein lies the difference. You can avoid them entirely because they are only 3rd party services, not providers of the OS your machine runs on. Don't use Google/Facebook/twitter, use Ghostery or a similar addon to block their cookies, trackers and even the buttons they put on other sites.

If Google/Facebook/Twitter/etc have any info on someone, that's entirely that person's own fault for not protecting his/her own privacy.

I'm not buying the "it's just metadata" claim either. For starters a lot of information (or misinformation, which is even worse) can be extrapolated from metadata, and if it was just metadata they would have already disclosed in detail what exactly that metadata is. But they don't disclose it, which is the main reason that people are getting increasingly worried about it.

OK, Google I will give you, sure you can avoid the service entirely if you choose to.

As for Facebook & Twitter, that was exactly the point. Your all up in arms about Microsoft collecting samples of your misspelled words or recording your voice commands to Cortana while your all also perfectly happy to share every intimate detail of your life on Facebook & Twitter willingly. Double standard much? You'd better believe anything you post on FB or Twitter is much more valuable to unscrupulous people than what documents you open, what app you opened the doc in, how long it took to open, what words you misspelled and how many times you ask Cortana to suck you off is.

They have disclosed in detail exactly what they are collecting from us and exactly what they are using it for, its all in the privacy statement which you guys seem to know inside out and yet don't seem to have read any part of it which contradicts your own opinions and don't seem to believe any part of it which contradicts your opinions.

This is exactly what you've all said over the last few pages

"Hurr durr, the privacy statement proves they're stealing my stuff because it says they can and might collect my data from me"

"You should ignore the parts which tell me what and why because I don't believe them parts"

"Microsoft are harvesting my data, stealing my documents, listening to my microphone and watching my webcam"

"Remember though, only the parts about them collecting data from the privacy statement are true, what they collect and what they use it for they are lying about"

Your own arguments contradict themselves and you genuinely sound like the people who go onto forums and post the G W Bush blew up the twin towers so he could invade Iraq.

You really have no idea what your talking about and you've obviously never actually read the statement you keep referring to. The statement clearly says the use algorithms to actively detect and avoid collecting any of the stuff I mentioned earlier. What you are doing now is accusing Microsoft of intentionally collecting data illegally which at the very least is slanderous, you can bet your ass Microsoft have got some very fancy lawyers to examine their practices with a fine toothcomb to ensure nothing their doing is illegal.

It all comes down to what I said yesterday, your using the Privacy Statement as proof of their bad habits while totally ignoring the parts of it which contradict your argument and explicitly state what they're collecting and why they're collecting it, typical conspiracy theorist attitude. "This document proves they're stealing my stuff, just ignore the parts of it which tell me exactly what they're collecting and why they're collecting it, they're stealing my stuff"

The answer to your second point is very simple, you see Microsoft is moving Windows away from a traditional OS and more towards a service (its actually called Windows As A Service) and when your running a service any data you can collect about how your customers are using your service is valuable. You think meta data collected from Windows 7 or 8 is somehow any different to meta data collected from Windows 10? If they're using data for what they claim then where its collected is irrelevant, its all still helps them to improve Windows as a service to their customers.

Seriously now, you need to go see a doctor about your paranoia because its bordering on schizophrenia.

So exactly how do you stop Google collecting you meta data? Do they have an account page hidden somewhere which lets you disable their collection bots? Does Android have a privacy settings page where you can disable Googles tracking of you? No and No. So come on, I am dying to know, how have you managed to get Google to stop collecting your meta data exactly?

As for Facebook & Twitter, that was exactly the fucking point. Your all up in arms about Microsoft collecting samples of your misspelled words or recording your voice commands to Cortana while your all also perfectly happy to share every intimate detail of your life on Facebook & Twitter willingly. Double standard much?

They have disclosed in detail exactly what they are collecting from us and exactly what they are using it for, its all in the privacy statement which you guys seem to know inside out and yet don't seem to have read any part of it which contradicts your own opinions.

Show me where it states they have "advanced algorithms" to filter out credit cards and login information. Many companies in the past have done illegal things behind our backs. What happens when you login to a program? How the hell would they filter out a password? Why do I even want them watching me and logging me performing these tasks? The way they collect data basically collects everything. They've hit every point. 

They are collecting FAR MORE than just meta data... read what each update collects. Why are they so suspicious and unclear with these collection services? I am not paranoid about anything, I just care about some large company storing my data. More data than normal. For some reason you're defending them... for what reason? Do you have to be right about everything even though many articles have found out about the truth of these services?

Everything is hackable. <--- Security comes into play.

You also seem to believe everyone uses social media. I don't enter credit card or super private information on facebook. I use it for alternative communication, and to brag about my accomplishments. Microsoft has the ability to use and take everything. Facebook is a small area. They don't receive my files.

Humans are humans. People break laws all the time.

Why even trust this? Why take the risks? Remember heartbleed? Haha. 

Check the autologger yourself. There is even a shutdown logger to send data while you supposedly shut your PC down.

blackshades on

Show me where it states they have "advanced algorithms" to filter out credit cards and login information. Many companies in the past have done illegal things behind our backs. What happens when you login to a program? How the hell would they filter out a password? Why do I even want them watching me and logging me performing these tasks? The way they collect data basically collects everything. They've hit every point. 

They are collecting FAR MORE than just meta data... read what each update collects. Why are they so suspicious and unclear with these collection services? I am not paranoid about anything, I just care about some large company storing my data. More data than normal. For some reason you're defending them... for what reason? Do you have to be right about everything even though many articles have found out about the truth of these services?

Everything is hackable. <--- Security comes into play.

You also seem to believe everyone uses social media. I don't enter credit card or super private information on facebook. I use it for alternative communication, and to brag about my accomplishments. Microsoft has the ability to use and take everything. Facebook is a small area. They don't receive my files.

Humans are humans. People break laws all the time.

Why even trust this? Why take the risks? Remember heartbleed? Haha. 

Check the autologger yourself. There is even a shutdown logger to send data while you supposedly shut your PC down.

And once again you totally ignore the meat of my post and concentrate on the part of it you can rebut.

Carry on believing your being spied on my everyone and his cat if you want to, meanwhile here on planet earth the large majority of people realise this is something thats been happening for a long time and will continue to happen for a long time and in reality harms no one.

Schizophrenia dude, its a bad disease.

This would pretty much cripple my daily activity.

Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers -Name Microsoft.MicrosoftOfficeHub | Remove-AppxPackage
Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers -Name Microsoft.SkypeApp | Remove-AppxPackage
Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers -Name Microsoft.WindowsMaps | Remove-AppxPackage
Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers -Name Microsoft.BingWeather | Remove-AppxPackage
Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers -Name Microsoft.Office.OneNote | Remove-AppxPackage
Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers -Name Microsoft.BingNews | Remove-AppxPackage
Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers -Name Microsoft.WindowsPhone | Remove-AppxPackage
Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers -Name Microsoft.BingFinance | Remove-AppxPackage
Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers -Name Microsoft.Windows.Photos | Remove-AppxPackage
Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers -Name Microsoft.WindowsCamera | Remove-AppxPackage
Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers -Name Microsoft.WindowsAlarms | Remove-AppxPackage
Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers -Name Microsoft.People | Remove-AppxPackage

I actually use all of those, some of them heavily.

It would just remove functionality that has become a part of my daily habits and hinder productivity in one way or another.

Remember kids, the only difference between screwing around and science is writing it down. - Adam Savage

PHOΞNIX Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.75GHz | Corsair LPX 16Gb DDR4 @ 2933 | MSI B350 Tomahawk | Sapphire RX 480 Nitro+ 8Gb | Intel 535 120Gb | Western Digital WD5000AAKS x2 | Cooler Master HAF XB Evo | Corsair H80 + Corsair SP120 | Cooler Master 120mm AF | Corsair SP120 | Icy Box IB-172SK-B | OCZ CX500W | Acer GF246 24" + AOC <some model> 21.5" | Steelseries Apex 350 | Steelseries Diablo 3 | Steelseries Syberia RAW Prism | Corsair HS-1 | Akai AM-A1

D.VA coming soon™ xoxo

Sapphire Acer Aspire 1410 Celeron 743 | 3Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Home x32

Vault Tec Celeron 420 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | Storage pending | Open Media Vault

gh0st Asus K50IJ T3100 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | 40Gb HDD | Ubuntu 17.04

Diskord Apple MacBook A1181 Mid-2007 Core2Duo T7400 @2.16GHz | 4Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Pro x32

Firebird//Phoeniix FX-4320 | Gigabyte 990X-Gaming SLI | Asus GTS 450 | 16Gb DDR3-1600 | 2x Intel 535 250Gb | 4x 10Tb Western Digital Red | 600W Segotep custom refurb unit | Windows 10 Pro x64 // offisite backup and dad's PC

Saint Olms Apple iPhone 6 16Gb Gold

Archon Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE

Gulliver Nokia Lumia 1320

Werkfern Nokia Lumia 520

Hydromancer Acer Liquid Z220

This would pretty much cripple my daily activity.

Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers -Name Microsoft.MicrosoftOfficeHub | Remove-AppxPackage

Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers -Name Microsoft.SkypeApp | Remove-AppxPackage

Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers -Name Microsoft.WindowsMaps | Remove-AppxPackage

Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers -Name Microsoft.BingWeather | Remove-AppxPackage

Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers -Name Microsoft.Office.OneNote | Remove-AppxPackage

Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers -Name Microsoft.BingNews | Remove-AppxPackage

Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers -Name Microsoft.WindowsPhone | Remove-AppxPackage

Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers -Name Microsoft.BingFinance | Remove-AppxPackage

Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers -Name Microsoft.Windows.Photos | Remove-AppxPackage

Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers -Name Microsoft.WindowsCamera | Remove-AppxPackage

Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers -Name Microsoft.WindowsAlarms | Remove-AppxPackage

Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers -Name Microsoft.People | Remove-AppxPackage

I actually use all of those, some of them heavily.

It would just remove functionality that has become a part of my daily habits and hinder productivity in one way or another.

It's optional. Just bloatware most users don't use. You don't need to remove them :)

blackshades on

And once again you totally ignore the meat of my post and concentrate on the part of it you can rebut.

Carry on believing your being spied on my everyone and his cat if you want to, meanwhile here on planet earth the large majority of people realise this is something thats been happening for a long time and will continue to happen for a long time and in reality harms no one.

Schizophrenia dude, its a bad disease.

Seems like you've ignored my whole post. Honestly can't tell if you're trolling or not. Don't want to have to report your posts.

blackshades on

It's optional. Just bloatware most users don't use. You don't need to remove them :)

I wouldn't call OneNote bloatware. Or Skype. Or the Office Hub. Or Windows Phone. Or mostly anything on that list.

Remember kids, the only difference between screwing around and science is writing it down. - Adam Savage

PHOΞNIX Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.75GHz | Corsair LPX 16Gb DDR4 @ 2933 | MSI B350 Tomahawk | Sapphire RX 480 Nitro+ 8Gb | Intel 535 120Gb | Western Digital WD5000AAKS x2 | Cooler Master HAF XB Evo | Corsair H80 + Corsair SP120 | Cooler Master 120mm AF | Corsair SP120 | Icy Box IB-172SK-B | OCZ CX500W | Acer GF246 24" + AOC <some model> 21.5" | Steelseries Apex 350 | Steelseries Diablo 3 | Steelseries Syberia RAW Prism | Corsair HS-1 | Akai AM-A1

D.VA coming soon™ xoxo

Sapphire Acer Aspire 1410 Celeron 743 | 3Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Home x32

Vault Tec Celeron 420 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | Storage pending | Open Media Vault

gh0st Asus K50IJ T3100 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | 40Gb HDD | Ubuntu 17.04

Diskord Apple MacBook A1181 Mid-2007 Core2Duo T7400 @2.16GHz | 4Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Pro x32

Firebird//Phoeniix FX-4320 | Gigabyte 990X-Gaming SLI | Asus GTS 450 | 16Gb DDR3-1600 | 2x Intel 535 250Gb | 4x 10Tb Western Digital Red | 600W Segotep custom refurb unit | Windows 10 Pro x64 // offisite backup and dad's PC

Saint Olms Apple iPhone 6 16Gb Gold

Archon Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE

Gulliver Nokia Lumia 1320

Werkfern Nokia Lumia 520

Hydromancer Acer Liquid Z220

I wouldn't call OneNote bloatware. Or Skype. Or the Office Hub. Or Windows Phone. Or mostly anything on that list.

It came with the OS which makes it somewhat bloatware-like. I personally never use OneNote, Skype, office hub, and don't own a Windows phone.

It also comes with a "buy office" program haha. I uninstall all of those right away.

blackshades on