GTA 5 for pc needs your signatures for petion only 189,000 to go

PcBlackBelt

GTA 5 will be released in 7 days unfortunately on consoles only... sign this petition to help get it to pc

i beg all of you to share and promote this petion if we want to see gta back on its native platform..

http://www.change.org/en-CA/petitions/rockstar-release-gta-v-on-pc

its safe its legit

even if your not a pc gamer you will get the benefits of extra content on youtube and gifs and pics... mods epic car chases with streets filled with the intended amount of cars not just the amount they can fit on the small vram on the ps3 and xbox

share this link and spread the message please... this has the potential to be the best thing to happen to gaming in a long while... hopefuly atleast

Someone posts this every day :D

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

It's already being made for PC, no need to sign a petition. The game will come later :)

Intel i7-2600K @ 4,5GHz | EVGA GeForce GTX 780 w/EKWB Copper Waterblock | Kingston HyperX blu 16GB @ 1600 MHz | Phanteks Enthoo Primo | MSI Z77A-GD65 | CM M1000 Silent Pro | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | BenQ XL2420T 120hz | Logitech G710+ | Razer Deathadder 2013 -

- XSPC Raystorm CPU Waterblock | XSPC RX360 Radiator | EKWB EK-FC Titan GPU Waterblock -

It was 100k firstly.....it will be released on PC don't worry they want the cash :) .

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

I don't really believe rockstar will care for some random poll.
I do believe that rockstar loves money and will just rellease it for PC in about 6 months, just like they did with gta 4.

still signed the poll thought :P

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(") This is Bunny.

I don't really believe rockstar will care for some random poll.
I do believe that rockstar loves money and will just rellease it for PC in about 6 months, just like they did with gta 4.

still signed the poll thought :P

I agree ^^

Does no one remember GTA IV on PC? It was horrible...you gotta let them re-build GTA V for PC...not just port it. Good job all the people who signed the petition, you (probably) just got us all a crappy port. >:(

Now im going to rent this on PS3.

The PC release will be alongside the Xbox One and PS4 versions next year.

4930k @ 4.5GHz - EVGA 780ti Superclocked ACX - ASUS x79 Deluxe - 32GB Tactical Tracer @ 2133

I'm not signing as I am not going to be pleading Rockstar to release a game. If you want to neglect a third of your audience, be my guest.

PS- Sorry for being cynical and maybe rude. Its just that with the piss poor port of GTA4, I doubt I will ever be supporting Rockstar ever again...

PC in Profile

• 3 weeks later...

Does no one remember GTA IV on PC? It was horrible...you gotta let them re-build GTA V for PC...not just port it. Good job all the people who signed the petition, you (probably) just got us all a crappy port. > :(

if you only played the pirated version or realy early versions of gta 4 yes... it was terribly buggie and clearly not optimized for keyboard and mouse...

solution either let the game update or buy the game and sail and hook a controller to you're pc...

it's actualy pretty good now.. graphics are a bit dated but you can get a 100+1 mods and textures... just finished my second time threw after "trying" it a few years back.

theres a hell of alot more things i disliked about gta4 then gta s.a. all of them were about features dissapearing. not so much the platform it was optimized for.

more sigs every day

well they sure as hell got mine

p.s. your profile pick rocks :D

Corsair 550D / i5-4690k @4.6GHz / Asus Maximus VII Hero / Asus GTX 980 Strix @1.6Ghz / Corsair Vengeance Pro 8G (2x4096) 2400MHz / Corsair HX 850w / Corsair Neutron GTX 120g SSD / Segate 2TB + 8g Hybrid

Does no one remember GTA IV on PC? It was horrible...you gotta let them re-build GTA V for PC...not just port it. Good job all the people who signed the petition, you (probably) just got us all a crappy port. > :(

No offense but that was a pretty stupid statement, they don't want to make such a mistake again so I expect them to do it properly this time. Unlike a lot of companies (EA) they learn from their mistakes. I don't see this not coming out on PC, a bad port is another thing I don't expect from Rockstar again.

So many things I could write here... things like this.

GTA V is coming to PC. Just be patient! I have no idea where these 'No GTA V for PC' statements are coming from because a PC version is neither confirmed nor denied. GTA 4 was released on PC about 8 months after console. IMO I'll let them take as long as they wish to get it right.

Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 | Intel Core i7 4790k | Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming GT                              Notebook: Dell XPS 13

16GB Kingston HyperX Fury | 2x Asus GeForce GTX 680 OC SLI | Corsair H60 2013

Seasonic Platinum 1050W | 2x Samsung 840 EVO 250GB RAID 0 | WD 1TB & 2TB Green                                 dat 1080p-ness

I was also worried at first, but then I realized that since 2002, all GTA games came out on PC 6-7 months after their console counterpart. GTA III, Vice City, San Andreas, GTA IV... So it's nothing new!

I really wish they bring this over to the PC too. Why don't they want to do so, i have no idea. Maybe because there is more money to be made from the console side.

I'm still waiting for Red Dead Redemption PC port.

CoolerMaster CM 690 II Basic | Intel i7-2600 | CoolerMaster Hyper 212+ 2x Zotac GTX 1070 AMP! Edition

Asus P8Z77-V LK | 2 x 4GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1600MHz CL9 | SeaSonic M12ii 850W 80+ Bronze Crucial M4 128GB

Hopefully if there is a pc version they will remove the ability of players to use their controller to do drugs.  Sorry but I think having that in the game it is going too far.  It is one thing to have cg movies with it because of the story but to have players controlling the actions of doing drugs uh no I won't play a game with that.  

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Hopefully if there is a pc version they will remove the ability of players to use their controller to do drugs.  Sorry but I think having that in the game it is going too far.  It is one thing to have cg movies with it because of the story but to have players controlling the actions of doing drugs uh no I won't play a game with that.  

The game is not forcing you to take drugs, and drugs  have been in most if not all the gta games. and it's not like you haven't drove down the street of a gta game running over people in a violent fashion.

The game is not forcing you to take drugs, and drugs  have been in most if not all the gta games. and it's not like you haven't drove down the street of a gta game running over people in a violent fashion.

I decided to draw the line somewhere and this is where I drew it.  I will not partake in using drugs by using a controller.  Simple as that.  I am allowed to not like this in the game.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

GTA V is coming to PC. Just be patient! I have no idea where these 'No GTA V for PC' statements are coming from because a PC version is neither confirmed nor denied. GTA 4 was released on PC about 8 months after console. IMO I'll let them take as long as they wish to get it right.

You're right.

Gaming Computer | Case: CM Storm Scout II | MB: Asus P8Z77-V LK | CPU: i5 2320@3,6ghz | GFX:  MSI GTX 770 Gaming | RAM: 8gb DDR3 @ 1333mhz | Storage: 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Monitor: 1x Asus VG248QE @ 144Hz , 1x Samsung SyncMaster SA300 @ 77hz OC'd 

Other Device's | Phone: Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE@OmniROM | Tablet: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1@OmniROM | Laptop: Lenovo ThinkPad T61 Win 8.1