MSI Masters Gaming Arena & Products

PAX Prime has come and gone, but we have one more awesome booth to show off... And that is the MSI booth! Featuring both their MSI Masters Gaming Arena grand finals and some brand spankin' new products.

If you're interested in checking out ALL of the results from their Gaming Arena grand finals, head over to this page to see the brackets and (hopefully) the VODs, and check out MSI's own forum for a bit more "behind the scenes."

And if you're interested in the Nightblade MI or the gaming all-in-one featured in this video, you can get the full info on them below.

Nightblade MI

Gaming24 2GE 4K

Thanks all!

Hola Nick como estas? How are you doing today sir.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

Wow 2nd

Case: NZXT phantom CPU:I5-4460 GPU:MSI-GTX1070 Gaming X RAM:2x4Gb-DDR3-HyperX fury MOBO:Asus Z97-P HDD:Toshiba 1Tb 7200rpm PSU:Sentey650W

This reminds me of the old videos for some reason..

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

I don't understand the point of 4K display in the GAMING 24GE 2QE 4K. Hey guys, let's build an AIO for light gaming with 960M in it, but you know what, put 4K display in there for shit and giggles.

My modded Air 540 build

Spoiler