Things you do that everyone frowns upon but you do it anyways

OAcesync

Title is self explanatory

Mine would be Trickshotting on Call of Duty( yes I know it sounds cringy -_- ) I do it because it's fun and creative, I use to play Call of Duty normally but it got pretty boring after a while just always winning so after watching a few videos I picked up Trickshotting, I found it fun and it was something I wanted to get good at because there's a lot more into it then people think.

What other hobbies do you have that everyone generally looks down on?

Setup

CPU: i3 4160|Motherboard: MSI Z97 PC MATE|RAM: Kingston HyperX Blue 8GB(2x4GB)|GPU: Sapphire Nitro R9 380 4GB|PSU: Seasonic M12II EVO 620W Modular|Storage: 1TB WD Blue|Case: NZXT S340 Black|PCIe devices: TP-Link WDN4800| Montior: ASUS VE247H| Others: PS3/PS4

Play CoD in general. Play solo Zombies in CoD..

Or game on my PC  because I play on low settings and 30fps (check spoiler in signature and you would understand why)

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

well playing a stupid champion in league of legends that would not be great, people usually dont like that haha (few times they dont care =p)

Plants....i like plants.I do have a huge collection of plants in my room and everyone that comes by feels like in the jungle(in a good way)

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

buying an android phone... wait wait hear me out. I love my nexus 6 and its the best phone ive ever had and ide never go away from stock android. But my whole school is tech FREEKS and they literallly think laptops are better because they are thinner that is no joke ! and if you dont have a iphone you are presumed to be poor or stupid. i regularly have to explain why android phones aren't the poor, secure, plastic, froyo like phone that they think

My Personal PC 'Apex' https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/LiamBetts123/saved/3rTNnQ

Intel Core i9 9900k, ASUS Z390-A, RTX 2080TI, Meshify C, HX 850i, 32GB Gskill Trident Z RGB @ 3200MHZ, 500GB NVME, 500GB SSD & 2 x 4TB Baracudas 

Playing games for hours and hours straight.....

All the parents frown but its my emotional high. 

buying an android phone... wait wait hear me out. I love my nexus 6 and its the best phone ive ever had and ide never go away from stock android. But my whole school is tech FREEKS and they literallly think laptops are better because they are thinner that is no joke ! and if you dont have a iphone you are presumed to be poor or stupid. i regularly have to explain why android phones aren't the poor, secure, plastic, froyo like phone that they think

Sounds like a Rich school rather then Tech school

Setup

CPU: i3 4160|Motherboard: MSI Z97 PC MATE|RAM: Kingston HyperX Blue 8GB(2x4GB)|GPU: Sapphire Nitro R9 380 4GB|PSU: Seasonic M12II EVO 620W Modular|Storage: 1TB WD Blue|Case: NZXT S340 Black|PCIe devices: TP-Link WDN4800| Montior: ASUS VE247H| Others: PS3/PS4

Sounds like a Rich school rather then Tech school

its not a rich school. We had pcs with CORE 2 DUO and 2gb of ram uintil last term when they changed to haswell core i5. but they have to rent them ! they have one ipad ! its annoying when everyone around u knows nothing about tech

My Personal PC 'Apex' https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/LiamBetts123/saved/3rTNnQ

Intel Core i9 9900k, ASUS Z390-A, RTX 2080TI, Meshify C, HX 850i, 32GB Gskill Trident Z RGB @ 3200MHZ, 500GB NVME, 500GB SSD & 2 x 4TB Baracudas 

In games? I "camp"  in BF4, or according to myself, i just play the way i would in ArmA 3 and BF2 PR. If any 12 Year old cod kid has any issues with that, well he can go fuck himself. 

People bitch that I don't play the objective, whilst there are many ways to do so than just yoloing into an objective and dying instantly.

:/

I play minecraft

but the kind of people that judge me for playing that are just uncreative "I am mlg pro cod player" type of people :) so I dont really care

people who insult others for playing a game have some mental issues

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Plants....i like plants.I do have a huge collection of plants in my room and everyone that comes by feels like in the jungle(in a good way)

I'm a bit jelly. I have a few plants but only because I'm not the one taking care of them.

I'm a bit jelly. I have a few plants but only because I'm not the one taking care of them.

They are hard to mantain...you have to remember the last time you water the plant and how much.also search for any kind of disease or problems a plant may have.They are beautiful tho...but again hart to mantain(At least some of them, some are really easy to take care of)

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.