Windows 10 clean install on new drive

Hello guys.

This is my first post on this forum.

Soon i'm going to buy an ssd. Atm I only have one hdd where my windows is installed on aswell as all my other files. I want to upgrade to windows 10 aswell at the same time. With this upgrade i wanted to fully clean my hdd. But I dont know the best way to do this.

If anybody knows please place a comment with clear instructions.

Thank you guys.

Proof me that this is an awesome community  :)

Hello guys.

Soon i'm going to buy an ssd. Atm I only have one hdd where my windows is installed on aswell as all my other files. I want to upgrade to windows 10 aswell at the same time. With this upgrade i wanted to fully clean my hdd. But I dont know the best way to do this.

Thank you guys.

Read this: http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/64770-How-to-upgrade-from-W7-8-1-without-to-go-through-the-upgrade-process-itself-with-ease 

Basically, copy the genuine ticket somewhere, install 10 on the SSD, then apply the genuine ticket to activate.

LTT's unofficial Windows activation expert.

That killed all your post.

Just do a little search on "clean install Windows". Upgrade to Windows 10, connect to your MS account. Then install the SSD, download an ISO of W10, install W10, connect to your MS Account and your Windows will be activated.

Hello guys.

Thank you guys.

Install windows 8.1 on that SSD, then upgrade to windows 10 on that SSD. 

Make sure that when you boot into windows 10, that you go to this pc and ensure that windows 10 is activated. 

Then download the windows 10 media creation tool here: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows-10/media-creation-tool-install

Then use it to make a usb, a windows 10 installer. Reboot, wipe out the partitions existing partitions, hit new. When it asks for a CD key, hit skip. 

Then if all goes according to plan, it should be activated, even though its a clean install and you did not put a key in. 

"Use the force Harry" 

-Gandalf

That killed all your post.

Just do a little search on "clean install Windows". Upgrade to Windows 10, connect to your MS account. Then install the SSD, download an ISO of W10, install W10, connect to your MS Account and your Windows will be activated.

You don't need to connect to MS account. You can just skip that. It'll activate it anyway.

That's just optional.

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

Intel DH61WW - Corsair® Value Select 4GBx1 DDR3 1600 MHz - Antec BP-300P PSU

WD Green 1TB - Seagate 2.5" HDD 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Antec X1 E.

Follow the guide in my signature.  It even has videos.

Please spend as much time writing your question, as you want me to spend responding to it.  Take some time, and explain your issue, please!

Spoiler

If you need to learn how to install Windows, check here:  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/324871-guide-how-to-install-windows-the-right-way/

Event Viewer 101: https://youtu.be/GiF9N3fJbnE