Heaven Society - Week 59 Recap Anime + Manga Poll

You're asking if future diary is good?

Yes it's good.

what's it like? the descriptions seems to be like time travel thingy

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

what's it like? the descriptions seems to be like time travel thingy

Actually it was the 2nd anime i ever watched and that was like 3 years ago, so i don't remember much. I only remember loving it and yeah i believe there's some sort of time travel. You should watch it, there's lots of action and drama and suspense. And despite watching it 3 years ago i can't forget something that blew my mind.

Tis good.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Actually it was the 2nd anime i ever watched and that was like 3 years ago, so i don't remember much. I only remember loving it and yeah i believe there's some sort of time travel. You should watch it, there's lots of action and drama and suspense. And despite watching it 3 years ago i can't forget something that blew my mind.

Tis good.

Death Note was my first Anime, so was interested in the fact he writes everything in a book and stuff. 

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

Death Note was my first Anime, so was interested in the fact he writes everything in a book and stuff. 

I really remember very little about it. But i can say it's good and popular.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

I want to go your lie in april but that anime completed so ill go with Trigun.

Trigun!

Trigun was fun. Voted for Your Lie in April though.

It should be pointed out that Trigun's manga has two halves. The first half is just Trigun (IIRC) and the second half is Trigun: Reloaded (again, IIRC). I'm sure BashZeStampeedo can clarify.

The first half was written as a gag sort of manga with some action (i.e. for young kids-teenagers). The second half was written as a seinen sort of manga (i.e. for young adults to middle aged men) and is more serious. That's why the anime follows a similar path of silly to serious (which I think is a great game plan for manga of it's type and is one reason Trigun was popular).

The anime ended (again, IIRC) before the second half of the manga was released (or completed, not sure) so there's more story to it than the end of the anime (giving people who've seen the anime a really good reason to read the manga).

But going from gag comedy with little action to serious action, imo, gives more for the series to explore. Like, if the mangaka felt that he had explored all the comedy he could in that universe, exploring the serious side of things gives him more content to write the story and make it longer. 

Pulling the same stuff every arc would get old (cough One Piece cough) in longer running manga/anime, imo.

The reason it switched is because it stopped being publicized in a younger oriented manga book and moved to a more popular but also more adult oriented book (Shounen Jump? Don't remember that at all).

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

It should be pointed out that Trigun's manga has two halves. The first half is just Trigun (IIRC) and the second half is Trigun: Reloaded (again, IIRC). I'm sure BashZeStampeedo can clarify.

The first half was written as a gag sort of manga with some action (i.e. for young kids-teenagers). The second half was written as a seinen sort of manga (i.e. for young adults to middle aged men) and is more serious. That's why the anime follows a similar path of silly to serious (which I think is a great game plan for manga of it's type and is one reason Trigun was popular).

The anime ended (again, IIRC) before the second half of the manga was released (or completed, not sure) so there's more story to it than the end of the anime (giving people who've seen the anime a really good reason to read the manga).

But going from gag comedy with little action to serious action, imo, gives more for the series to explore. Like, if the mangaka felt that he had explored all the comedy he could in that universe, exploring the serious side of things gives him more content to write the story and make it longer. 

Pulling the same stuff every arc would get old (cough One Piece cough) in longer running manga/anime, imo.

The reason it switched is because it stopped being publicized in a younger oriented manga book and moved to a more popular but also more adult oriented book (Shounen Jump? Don't remember that at all).

This, basically. Trigun started as a shounen manga in Monthly Shounen Captain magazine, then switched to a seinen manga in Young King OURs magazine and with the name Trigun Maximum. So it started off targetting a young teen demographic, then moved to an older teen/adolescent demographic.

wait didn't we discuss Trigun already?

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

wait didn't we discuss Trigun already?

Week 59 is upon us. I have decided to make this a special recap week as is anime tradition as well as encouraging people to watch the anime if they haven't done so yet I would also like to encourage people to read the manga that is associated with it. The poll will be active for 48hrs-ish.

Dont forget that if you want to talk about one of these and it doesn't win this week we already have threads for each one of the anime in the poll Your Lie in April, One week freinds, Food Wars!, Trigun, The Future Diary

recap week... everything that is in the poll has won already. I'm trying to mix manga into this club lol

maybe...

fuck yeah trigun ftw

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.1 Corinthians 13:4

I noticed that when I watched it. Had no idea before I had watched it.

Blarg

Food Wars would be fun. One of the rare times I'm already watching an anime being voted on.

CPU: Intel i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core   Mobo: Asus Z97-A ATX LGA1150   Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series(2x4GB) DDR3-1600   GPU: Asus Strix OC GTX 970   HDD: WD Black 2TB - 7200RPM   SDD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB   PSU: EVGA 750W 80+ Bronze - SemiMod   Case: NZXT S340 (Black)

PCPartPicker: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/PortedOasis/saved/fhdG3C

Thy awk moment I've actually watched all of the anime in the poll ....

Good thing it's recap week. Read the mangas?

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Good thing it's recap week. Read the mangas?

not all just one week friends (was really damn good) 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

Yes, read all the mangas!

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

OMG Mirrai Nikki! Yaaaaaaaa!!!!! It better win!. Actually I don't care! I'm watching it again anyway. 

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

New Build Currently Under Construction! See here!!!! -----> 

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Zeonnight [CPU AMD Athlon x2 4400][GPU Sapphire Radeon 4650 1GB][RAM 2GB DDR2]

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

QUOTE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLYS!!!!

the plural of manga is still manga just like anime lol

I know :P

Is just that using manga could make that sentence a little confusing

Maybe...

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

wow, already had two of these on my list and seen the rest

one week friends is special for sure, but trigun is a hilarious adventure

WOwowowowow! What is this! Mirai nikki, Shigatsu wa kimi no uso, Trigun. Ishukkan friends, Shokugeki no soma... all on the same week? What kind of black magic is this? 

Y U DO DIS @Charger.

Seriously, all of them are incredible animes. Some of them are incredibly moving, others are just plain entertaining and others are just the culmination of animation...

If anyone reads this and has not watched any of the animes from this list, watch them.

Personally ill watch the ending of mirai nikki, as I got it spoiled for me once and never ended up watching it.

Planning on trying StarCitizen (Highly recommended)? STAR-NR5P-CJFR is my referal link 

WOwowowowow! What is this! Mirai nikki, Shigatsu wa kimi no uso, Trigun. Ishukkan friends, Shokugeki no soma... all on the same week? What kind of black magic is this?

Y U DO DIS @Charger.

Seriously, all of them are incredible animes. Some of them are incredibly moving, others are just plain entertaining and others are just the culmination of animation...

If anyone reads this and has not watched any of the animes from this list, watch them.

Personally ill watch the ending of mirai nikki, as I got it spoiled for me once and never ended up watching it.

This black magic is called recap and manga week. Enjoy!

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Yes, read all the mangas!

the plural of manga is still manga just like anime lol

I know  :P

Is just that using manga could make that sentence a little confusing

Maybe...

only to the people that dont understand and when they say something you inform them.

Even those who know the plural form may still use the incorrect word. Thankfully most of us don't... I hope...

M5lb23w.gif

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.