Why hasn't any YouTuber reviewed the 980 ti Hall of fame and LN2?

Overkilled

Fair enough the LN2 is a insanely rare card to get your hands on but what about the normal TI. I swear people don't give Galax near enough credit.

@LinusTech @Slick

Because it's not available in the US or Canada.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

it's available in the US not sure about canada tho

sarcasm?

?

No, I was aying, look at it.

So much stuff on it, and 3 8 pin conectors.

That is one extreme card.

(its the 980ti ln2 eddition)

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

it's available in the US not sure about canada tho

IT's very hard to get though. I don't see it for sale anywhere except their website and there is a waiting list.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

I personally would like to see EVGA Classifed 980 ti and EVGA KINGPIN 980 ti Reviews

Also ASUS STRIX 980Ti

AND AMD Fury(non-x) reviews 

Hear me @LinusTech @Slick ?

MacBook Pro 13" Mid 2012 w/Core i5 3210M and glorious HD 4000 Graphics

My brother has a 980 ti HOF sitting in his rig next to me but his rig has a password and he's in boot camp atm. I have an i5 4460 so I feel that's a potential bottleneck and I'm not wasting my time benching if theres even a 1% chance it isn't accurate. I can say even at 1440p it doesn't get over 76*C and is quiet as hell. It's sexy and fun to mess with the LED in GeForce experience.

CPU: INTEL Core i7 4790k @ 4.7Ghz - Cooling: NZXT Kraken X61 - Mobo: Gigabyte Z97X SLI - RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ares 2400mhz - GPU: AMD Sapphire Nitro R9 Fury 4G - Case: Phanteks P350X - PSU: EVGA 750GQ - Storage: WD Black 1TB - Fans: 2x Noctua NF-P14s (Push) / 2x Corsair AF140 (Pull) / 3x Corsair AF120 (Exhaust) - Keyboard: Corsair K70 Cherry MX Red - Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma

Bit of an AMD fan I suppose. I don't bias my replies to anything however, I just prefer AMD and their products. Buy whatever the H*CK you want. 

---QUOTE ME OR I WILL LIKELY NOT REPLY---

I personally would like to see EVGA Classifed 980 ti and EVGA KINGPIN 980 ti Reviews

Also ASUS STRIX 980Ti

AND AMD Fury(non-x) reviews 

Hear me @LinusTech @Slick ?

from hardwarecanucks

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

My brother has a 980 ti HOF sitting in his rig next to me but his rig has a password and he's in boot camp atm. I have an i5 4460 so I feel that's a potential bottleneck and I'm not wasting my time benching if theres even a 1% chance it isn't accurate. I can say even at 1440p it doesn't get over 76*C and is quiet as hell. It's sexy and fun to mess with the LED in GeForce experience.

4460 is not a bottleneck

My Rig:  CPU: Core i7 4790K @4.8ghz  Motherboard: Asus Maximus Vii Hero  Ram: 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400mhz (Red)  Cooling: Corsair H105, 2x Corsair SP120 High Preformance Editions, Corsair AF 140 Quiet Edition  PSU: Corsair RM 850  GPU: EVGA GTX 980 SC ACX 2.0  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, WD Blue 1TB  Case Corsair 760t (Black)  Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Chroma  Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma  Headset: ATH-M50X Mic: Blue Yeti Blackout

4460 is not a bottleneck

Well in crysis 3, it is. I proved that with a MSI 980

CPU: INTEL Core i7 4790k @ 4.7Ghz - Cooling: NZXT Kraken X61 - Mobo: Gigabyte Z97X SLI - RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ares 2400mhz - GPU: AMD Sapphire Nitro R9 Fury 4G - Case: Phanteks P350X - PSU: EVGA 750GQ - Storage: WD Black 1TB - Fans: 2x Noctua NF-P14s (Push) / 2x Corsair AF140 (Pull) / 3x Corsair AF120 (Exhaust) - Keyboard: Corsair K70 Cherry MX Red - Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma

Bit of an AMD fan I suppose. I don't bias my replies to anything however, I just prefer AMD and their products. Buy whatever the H*CK you want. 

Im afraid no one will ever know because it is no longer for sale.

CPU: i7 6700k @ 4.6ghz | CASE: Corsair 780T White Edition | MB: Asus Z170 Deluxe | CPU Cooling: EK Predator 360 | GPU: NVIDIA Titan X Pascal w/ EKWB nickel waterblock | PSU: EVGA 850w P2 | RAM: 16GB DDR4 Corsair Domintator Platinum 2800mhz | Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB | OS: Win 10 Pro x64 | Monitor: Acer Predator X34/HTC VIVE Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger-Z | Mouse: Razer Taipan | Sound: Audio Technica ATH-M50x / Klipsch Promedia 2.1 Sound System 

But we can all agree the LN2 would whoop the KINGPINS ass any day?

We can all agree that gm200 is insanely finicky past 1520 mhz, and unless doing ln2 cooling, there is literally 0 reason to buy a super premium gm200 gpu.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DBHAIe-fOTyM&ved=0CCAQtwIwAWoVChMI6Y_lj7HPxwIV0KWICh2-Wgxo&usg=AFQjCNEES4InehYNAyJOSH2Ua34PlsgRvQ&sig2=CFbRvFppbb4yAlYMvFeyKg

LINK-> Kurald Galain:  The Night Eternal 

Top 5820k, 980ti SLI Build in the World*

CPU: i7-5820k // GPU: SLI MSI 980ti Gaming 6G // Cooling: Full Custom WC //  Mobo: ASUS X99 Sabertooth // Ram: 32GB Crucial Ballistic Sport // Boot SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB

Mass SSD: Crucial M500 960GB  // PSU: EVGA Supernova 850G2 // Case: Fractal Design Define S Windowed // OS: Windows 10 // Mouse: Razer Naga Chroma // Keyboard: Corsair k70 Cherry MX Reds

Headset: Senn RS185 // Monitor: ASUS PG348Q // Devices: Note 10+ - Surface Book 2 15"

LINK-> Ainulindale: Music of the Ainur 

Prosumer DYI FreeNAS

CPU: Xeon E3-1231v3  // Cooling: Noctua L9x65 //  Mobo: AsRock E3C224D2I // Ram: 16GB Kingston ECC DDR3-1333

HDDs: 4x HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB  // PSU: EVGA 650GQ // Case: Fractal Design Node 304 // OS: FreeNAS

But we can all agree the LN2 would whoop the KINGPINS ass any day?

When the KP was released it destroyed every benchmark record that the 980 TI Ln2/HOF set.

The KP is the only 980 TI with Samsung VRAM right now, and Samsung VRAM scales better with voltage & better on Ln2 because it doesn't cold bug as easily.

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

Yes it is.

Galax/Sapphire fanboy for life!

Hall Of Fame ♕ Owner's Club

Always supporting Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida!

Yes it is.

I know it was address earlier in the thread.....

Spoiler

-

IT's very hard to get though. I don't see it for sale anywhere except their website and there is a waiting list.

There is no waiting list for the HOF. I have also been told personally by one of their team members that they are back in the US market for good and taking it very seriously. They had 36 980 Ti HOF's in stock here when I talked to them the other day and more are coming.

There is no waiting list for the HOF. I have also been told personally by one of their team members that they are back in the US market for good and taking it very seriously. They had 36 980 Ti HOF's in stock here when I talked to them the other day and more are coming.

The LN2 edition is no longer being sold though.. That was a very limited release that was preorder only.

CPU: i7 6700k @ 4.6ghz | CASE: Corsair 780T White Edition | MB: Asus Z170 Deluxe | CPU Cooling: EK Predator 360 | GPU: NVIDIA Titan X Pascal w/ EKWB nickel waterblock | PSU: EVGA 850w P2 | RAM: 16GB DDR4 Corsair Domintator Platinum 2800mhz | Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB | OS: Win 10 Pro x64 | Monitor: Acer Predator X34/HTC VIVE Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger-Z | Mouse: Razer Taipan | Sound: Audio Technica ATH-M50x / Klipsch Promedia 2.1 Sound System 

Send one to me and I will review it, its hard to review things you cant get though, I have been trying to get a Fury and Strix 980ti for a while but its been hard in NZ with the limited amount there seems to be.

The LN2 edition is no longer being sold though.. That was a very limited release that was preorder only.

Yes but was talking about the HOF. Just simply pointing out that Galax is back in the US market for good they say, and will be keeping all their cards in stock as much as possible.

Just take it out your PC and put it in yours?

Send one to me and I will review it, its hard to review things you cant get though, I have been trying to get a Fury and Strix 980ti for a while but its been hard in NZ with the limited amount there seems to be.

I only have the 970 HOF  :blush:

Just take it out your PC and put it in yours?

He asked that I didnt do that (he knows I tinker with things and he figured I would do that) and he's not wrong. However I'm going to respect that so sadly enough I cant :/