Girls

spwath

Yeah, i think too much.

And kinda off topic,

i think to much when im trying to sleep, and it takes me like 1hr or more to go to sleep, because im just thinking. Thinking about many different things, girls, future plans, designing new things for my set up, planning ideas.

yeah, me too i think way to much during the same times and when i want to focus on one thing my mind starts thinking about many other things

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

Ah you haven't started school yet, gotcha.

Hmm, well I would wait until you know where all your classes are so you can figure out a good time to find her alone.

Well, tomorow i start.

Ill have to figure out when I see Her each day.

Im still nervous, but i really dont have anything to lose.

Except Her.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Well, tomorow i start.

Ill have to figure out when I see Her each day.

Im still nervous, but i really dont have anything to lose.

Except Her.

Remember its all in your mind, just clear your mind and your nervousness will be gone

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

Remember its all in your mind, just clear your mind and your nervousness will be gone

Yeah.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

• 3 weeks later...

Yep, wait 5 days. Then revive this thread ;)

well, im a little late, but i really havnt seen her at all.

I think im going to have to wait until the winter when the team starts up again.

as i never see her now.

I think im going to have to wait until the winter when the team starts up again.

as i never see her now.

ok, good luck to you

Spoiler

It just happens for me bi met a girl who is 8 years younger then meb(she is 18) and even we aren't dating I would do anything for her maybe we date at some. Point maybe not all I know is that I care deeply about her and hopefully she feels the same.

Dating changes as you get older yeah it can be nerve wracking but at 26 a girl saying she is not interested is in no way a bad thing, in fact I became dear friends with a woman who wasn'tInterested In me, and we even go out for dinner occasionally

Desktop:ryzen 5 3600 | MSI b45m bazooka | EVGA 650w Icoolermaster masterbox nr400 |16 gb ddr4  corsiar lpx| Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1070ti |500GB SSD+2TB SSHD, 2tb seagate barracuda [OS/games/mass storage] | HpZR240w 1440p led logitech g502 proteus spectrum| Coolermaster quick fire pro cherry mx  brown |

as i never see her now.

Ah man that really sucks :/

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

• 1 month later...

I get it, I really do.

Back in highschool I had a similar situation, with a fairly similar dream, just me and my highschool sweetheart out camping, and just relaxing. That was when I realized that I had feelings for her deeper than just, "Eh shes kinda hot, and a cool friend." Long story short, I waited too long, found out too late she loved me, but gave up because I waited too long. she had thought I didn't feel the same way. We went together to senior prom, but it was too little, too late. She married my best friend two months after that. So YEA.

Waiting seems like a natural thing to do when you're scared, and we all do it, at least a little. but don't let that waiting ruin what would be an amazing time. If she likes you as a friend, then she already likes you for some reason, and take it from me. The best people to date, are friends, cause you already know about their personality, and they already like you to some degree. Love and friendliness are two sides of the same coin.

Hmm, just reading this again 2 months later, I think I'm going to have to go for it soon. I have to.

Hmm, just reading this again 2 months later, I think I'm going to have to go for it soon. I have to.

Rofl, i think you forgot to play your card

ThreadNecromancer.jpg

Anyway, yea. Waiting can be easy, but too often it ends in not following through. just take a leap make, the worst thing she can say is no.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

• 2 weeks later...

Ski team started back up. I deffinatly still really like her, relized this after first practice.

I am always just really nervous to make the jump from friends to more than friends...

Ski team started back up. I deffinatly still really like her, relized this after first practice.

I am always just really nervous to make the jump from friends to more than friends...

wish you all the luck

Spoiler

• 2 weeks later...

I had another dream...

We were just somewhere (on a train I think)

And she was holding my hand. And it was just really nice.

I need a girlfriend.

Because this dream and the original dream where better than any random sex dream I have had

This tread is soo deep ,

I see adele roiing all over it...

(⌐■_■) 

Give her random hugs every now and then. Don't spam her with hugs. But do it every once in a while. Wait for the right moment.

But make sure that it is a bit random. That makes it sweeter :D And don't dive straight into the "more friends than friends" thing. If it's supposed to happen, it'll happen, but in its own time.

Also I suggest you use this pick up line  "Your so hot, even my fx 9590 is getting jealous."

Good Luck send me updates  :D

THAT was an awesome pickup line.

It made my day , thanks.

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

From 2 friend's experience, guys or girls that are a grade apart usually never work out. The reason for this is because once one person finishes high school and the other enters 12th grade, the one going into college usually moves farther away.

I'm outta high school and haven't have never had a bf (waiting to look for one next year) so sorry that i can't help you from a personal level. =/

From 2 friend's experience, guys or girls that are a grade apart usually never work out. The reason for this is because once one person finishes high school and the other enters 12th grade, the one going into college usually moves farther away.

I'm outta college and haven't have never had a bf (waiting to look for one next year) so sorry that i can't help you from a personal level. =/

Yeah, but it could work until school ends.

Yeah, but it could work until school ends.

and what would you do to keep the relationship once she's out of high school?

and what would you do to keep the relationship once she's out of high school?

Then it would end