Girls

spwath

Either way, Im not drinking beer.

me neither until i'm of legal age

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

what the heck is the legal drinking age there?

Does anyone even care anymore? I constantly see 12-year-olds drunk

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

snipitty

Look, dude,  spwath. 

Life is binary. You have 1 and 0. 

Are you asking her out for a coffee, movie, drink, or not?

The outcome is proportional. Let me describe this in a form we understand.

/* Program to calculate a date outcome, 0.2 by Gala */boolean SPWATH_HAS_DATE;int ASKING_OUT = -1;if (ASKING_OUT == 0) {     SPWATH_HAS_DATE = false;     return 0;}else if (ASKING_OUT == 1) {     SPWATH_HAS_DATE = true;     return 0;}

Primary: Lenovo T61 / Intel Core2Duo T7200 @ 2.2GHz / 3GB DDR2 / NVIDIA Quadro NVS 140M / Fedora 22 <<<< THE WHITE KNIGHT

Secondary: Compaq Presario CQ56 / AMD V130 @ 2.3GHz / 2GB DDR3 / AMD Radeon HD 4250 / Windows 8.1 <<< THE FORGOTTEN HERO

Yeah, last year I always saw her before one of my classes, but i dont know what it will be like this year.

Ah you haven't started school yet, gotcha.

Hmm, well I would wait until you know where all your classes are so you can figure out a good time to find her alone.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Ah man, I thought you were older :D - 19 here.

your profile says your 18 not 19

Does anyone even care anymore? I constantly see 12-year-olds drunk

well a lot of people here do not sure about your messed up country :P

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

your profile says your 18 not 19

well a lot of people here do not sure about your messed up country :P

Eh - didn't enter my actual birthday :P

Messed up? Not more than the US :P

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

Ah you haven't started school yet, gotcha.

Hmm, well I would wait until you know where all your classes are so you can figure out a good time to find her alone.

Yeah, 5 days

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Eh - didn't enter my actual birthday :P

Messed up? Not more than the US :P

well here in Minnesota its not messed up(Minnesota = best state) and ok why not its not like anyone would be able find your exact location

Spoiler

It's easy: Get a fedora, put that fedora on, go to her, tip your fedora, saying "M'lady" and the rest will just happen naturally.

It's easy: Get a fedora, put that fedora on, go to her, tip your fedora, saying "M'lady" and the rest will come together naturally.

Somebody watches Jacksfilms

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

well here in Minnesota its not messed up(Minnesota = best state) and ok why not its not like anyone would be able find your exact location

I'm thinking mainly of LA and other similarly wonky states

It's easy: Get a fedora, put that fedora on, go to her, tip your fedora, saying "M'lady" and the rest will just happen naturally.

i'd rather get a top hat to be honest

Spoiler

I'm thinking mainly of LA and other similarly wonky states

well yeah they are messed up and that's why I want Minnesota to succeed from the US and either stay independent or join Canada

Spoiler

Yep, wait 5 days. Then revive this thread ;)

I will.

I think I might actually have a chance with her, as i can make her laugh, and idk, i just feel like it could work.

And last year she (jokingly??? IDK...) offered to go to prom with me this year.

Like on the bus, we were fixing people up for prom for fun, and she said i could take her to prom.

The thing is, I dont know if that was joking or serious. I just kinda nervously laughed and nodded.

I didnt know what to say.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

I will.

I think I might actually have a chance with her, as i can make her laugh, and idk, i just feel like it could work.

And last year she (jokingly??? IDK...) offered to go to prom with me this year.

Like on the bus, we were fixing people up for prom for fun, and she said i could take her to prom.

The thing is, I dont know if that was joking or serious. I just kinda nervously laughed and nodded.

I didnt know what to say.

Oh yeah she likes you, at least if you had told me this when it happened. Hopefully she still feels the same way. If you can make her laugh by saying things that aren't funny then there's literally no risk in being a nervous train wreck while asking her if she wants to meet up sometime. She won't care.

Oh yeah she likes you, at least if you had told me this when it happened. Hopefully she still feels the same way. If you can make her laugh by saying things that aren't funny then there's literally no risk in being a nervous train wreck while asking her if she wants to meet up sometime. She won't care.

Maby.

Also, i have good odds, as far as the team goes.

last year, there were 17 girls on the team, and 4 boys.

And, this year, ill be the oldest boy, as the next ones are in 9th grade.

So no compition as far as on the ski team goes.

But IDK, i just get very nervous. i dont want to mess anything up.

Maby.

as the great Shia Labeouf says JUST DO IT!!!!!!!

Spoiler

You just gotta say "Yo girl, i have the largest e-peen on LTT, its 11864 posts big!" :P

Just kidding :P

I mean just go YOLO, what can go wrong? She can say no, so what? She's a dick for not trying.

Primary: Lenovo T61 / Intel Core2Duo T7200 @ 2.2GHz / 3GB DDR2 / NVIDIA Quadro NVS 140M / Fedora 22 <<<< THE WHITE KNIGHT

Secondary: Compaq Presario CQ56 / AMD V130 @ 2.3GHz / 2GB DDR3 / AMD Radeon HD 4250 / Windows 8.1 <<< THE FORGOTTEN HERO

You just gotta say "Yo girl, i have the largest e-peen on LTT, its 11864 posts big!" :P

Just kidding :P

I mean just go YOLO, what can go wrong? She can say no, so what? She's a dick for not trying.

11867 to be exact

Spoiler

Maby.

Ummm you're in a golden position my friend. I would go up to her whenever possible and just be confident. Confidence = sexy. Confidence != douchey

Ummm you're in a golden position my friend. I would go up to her whenever possible and just be confident. Confidence = sexy. Confidence != douchey

Yeah, I guess.

Ill see what happens this year, see when I see her.

uh..

I was just checking your profile to see how old you were...

you were born the day after me.

I was born aug 4, 1999.

uh..

I was just checking your profile to see how old you were...

you were born the day after me.

I was born aug 4, 1999.

I was born in April ya dingus

I was born in April ya dingus

They both start with a.

I would say it's late, but it's only 8:50 pm...

Idk I'm tired...