Girls

spwath

Yeah. It does.

I just need to do it.

yeah *insert Shia Labeouf *

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

1) isn't really a problem, people marry happily with a lot more years of difference.

2) is a problem, but if you really like her what's to loose? Just make sure you really feel that and it's not your imagination.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

How much is a little bit? 

probably like just saying hi on random days

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

How much is a little bit? 

well just like in the halls and such, unless she happens to be in one of my elective, but i doubt that, as im taking computery stuff.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

I only drink water and milk.

Or chocolate milk if im feeling crazy

:)

Then a simple beer should be enough for some courage :P

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

well just like in the halls and such, unless she happens to be in one of my elective, but i doubt that, as im taking computery stuff.

I wonder what she's taking

Spoiler

Then a simple beer should be enough for some courage :P

if he needs some i can easily mail 1 or 2 of my dads beer to him :P

Spoiler

If it's anything like my school you'll never see her in the halls because it's too damn crowded and too damn huge. You might want to figure out where she'll be during some time of the day (like she leaves Chemistry at 2:15 PM, be near that door) so you can ask her then. The problem with the halls though is it's just too crowded...

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

I recommend Stella Artois - very good beer ^_^

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

I must say have you offered a job by 50 shades of Blue yet?

Do You Live In Manchester England?Just Wondering If Its TO Personal

Hey man, once I was like yourself, I was worried of what the answer will be, worried about if im too ugly, not good enough, and I was knocked back many times, but then came a time where I met someone and we were together for 18 months (we broke up due to my mistakes and the fact she was a complete twat after so long) and now I'm in another relationship that has been going for over 1 year, I've only been single for around 2 months in the last 3 years.

My advice is be yourself, never pretend to be someone you're not because it will make you unhappy and that's not what you want, approach her and politely ask her if she would like to go out for something to eat sometime, if she says no say "that's not a problem" and smile, if she says yes say "that's great, what times best for you" show you're interested man, women love a guy who is out there and confident, but not too confident.

Good luck brother.

Gpu: MSI 4G GTX 970 | Cpu: i5 4690k @4.6Ghz 1.23v | Cpu Cooler: Cryorig r1 ultimate | Ram: 1600mhz 2x8Gb corsair vengeance | Storage: sandisk ultra ii 128gb (os) 1TB WD Green | Psu: evga supernova g1 650watt | Case: fractal define s windowed |

... epeen interests me not. ^^

Although we have different kinds of larger epeen. You have the faster CPU, I have the faster graphics card. :P

Cept at 4k the 980ti is on level ground against the Fury X, the titan x though beats it outright.

wait, you have a 7970? or did you upgrade and not just change yo build. Eitherway, the Fury X is still faster :3

epeen intensifies.

/BackOnTopic

Girls are confusing. Don't worry about consequences and take a step before it's too late.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

I recommend Stella Artois - very good beer ^_^

my dad drinks michelob golden light iirc

Spoiler

Cept at 4k the 980ti is on level ground against the Fury X, the titan x though beats it outright.

wait, you have a 7970? or did you upgrade and not just change yo build. Eitherway, the Fury X is still faster :3

epeen intensifies.

/BackOnTopic

Girls are confusing. Don't worry about consequences and take a step before it's too late.

Wait - wasn't the Titan X slower than a 980 ti?

If it's anything like my school you'll never see her in the halls because it's too damn crowded and too damn huge. You might want to figure out where she'll be during some time of the day (like she leaves Chemistry at 2:15 PM, be near that door) so you can ask her then. The problem with the halls though is it's just too crowded...

Yeah, last year I always saw her before one of my classes, but i dont know what it will be like this year.

My dad makes beer, its easy enough to get.

But i dont like fizzy drinks so...

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

epeen intensifies.

That's what I thought as your profile has a 270X in it.

Rewind.

my dad drinks michelob golden light iirc

My sis loves Zagorka - local beer - not the best but not as pricey as Stella (though I only drink beer once in a blue moon)

Yeah, last year I always saw her before one of my classes, but i dont know what it will be like this year.

You don't have to like it to drink it - I once drank my medication with our country's equivalent of Vodka when I was 14 - then went to school - best day evar :D

Wait - wasn't the Titan X slower than a 980 ti?

When the 980ti is overclocked to snot and back, yes. We're talking stock, or mild overclocks though, and all reference design. Thats why the 980ti performs better, because it has non-reference coolers and better powerphase design for higher overclocks from board partners. If the titan x has the same treatment from Asus, MSI, and Gigabyte then it would be slightly better than the 980ti all around.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

That's what I thought as your profile has a 270X in it.

Rewind.

Oh crap, you totally reminded me, I need to update my profile information. Upgraded my build a month back or so, changed my sig, but not my profile yet.

You don't have to like it to drink it - I once drank my medication with our country's equivalent of Vodka when I was 14 - then went to school - best day evar :D

Either way, Im not drinking beer.

My sis loves Zagorka - local beer - not the best but not as pricey as Stella (though I only drink beer once in a blue moon)

I don't drink so I wouldn't know and i'm only 14(soon to be 15)

ok

Spoiler

what the heck is the legal drinking age there?

Spoiler

I don't drink so I wouldn't know and i'm only 14(soon to be 15)

ok

Ah man, I thought you were older :D - 19 here.