I have no money. Anyone got a link to a windows 7 ISO?

iamdarkyoshi

First off, I AM NOT PIRATING.

I want to download and install windows 7 on the PC I just built, and run it as a trial version for now. I will activate it later.

Does anyone have a trustworthy (preferably torrent for DL speeds) download for Windows 7 Professional 64 bit?

First off, I AM NOT PIRATING.

I want to download and install windows 7 on the PC I just built, and run it as a trial version for now. I will activate it later.

Does anyone have a trustworthy (preferably torrent for DL speeds) download for Windows 7 Professional 64 bit?

You can buy an OEM version of windows 7 for like $11 through G2A. Otherwise you'll need to pirate it and then buy a new version later on.

PSU tier list // Motherboard tier list // Community Standards 

My System:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 3600, Gigabyte RTX 3060TI Gaming OC ProFractal Design Meshify C TG, 2x8GB G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200MHz, MSI B450 Gaming Plus MaxSamsung 850 EVO 512GB, 2TB WD BlueCorsair RM850x, LG 27GL83A-B

microsoft media creation tool - gives u the opportunity to smash it instant on a usb drive

GUITAR BUILD LOG FROM SCRATCH OUT OF APPLEWOOD

- Ryzen Build -

R5 3600 | MSI X470 Gaming Plus MAX | 16GB CL16 3200MHz Corsair LPX | Dark Rock 4

MSI 2060 Super Gaming X

1TB Intel 660p | 250GB Kingston A2000 | 1TB Seagate Barracuda | 2TB WD Blue

be quiet! Silent Base 601 | be quiet! Straight Power 550W CM

2x Dell UP2516D

- First System (Retired) -

Intel Xeon 1231v3 | 16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport Dual Channel | Gigabyte H97 D3H | Gigabyte GTX 970 Gaming G1 | 525 GB Crucial MX 300 | 1 TB + 2 TB Seagate HDD
be quiet! 500W Straight Power E10 CM | be quiet! Silent Base 800 with stock fans | be quiet! Dark Rock Advanced C1 | 2x Dell UP2516D

Reviews: be quiet! Silent Base 800 | MSI GTX 950 OC

You can buy an OEM version of windows 7 for like $11 through G2A. Otherwise you'll need to pirate it and then buy a new version later on.

I seriously have no money, nor do I have any way to purchase things online. I have the disk somewhere but it is in storage...

If you can live with Windows 8.1 or 10, download it via the Media Creation Tool and just use a generic key

"Rawr XD"

I seriously have no money, nor do I have any way to purchase things online. I have the disk somewhere but it is in storage...

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/evalcenter/evaluate-windows-10-enterprise

I have no idea what it is exactly, but it looks like a trial version of windows?

My System:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 3600, Gigabyte RTX 3060TI Gaming OC ProFractal Design Meshify C TG, 2x8GB G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200MHz, MSI B450 Gaming Plus MaxSamsung 850 EVO 512GB, 2TB WD BlueCorsair RM850x, LG 27GL83A-B

If you can live with Windows 8.1 or 10, download it via the Media Creation Tool and just use a generic key

I might use 8.1 and classicshell. I know from experience that this PC's soundcard hates windows 10, and windows 10 hates this soundcard.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/evalcenter/evaluate-windows-10-enterprise

I have no idea what it is exactly, but it looks like a trial version of windows?

windows 10 does not work with this soundcard.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/evalcenter/evaluate-windows-8-1-enterprise

My System:

Spoiler

What soundcard, I may know a solution.

Regards Elias N Martinez. | Graphic and motion design are my jobs. 3D modeling is my hobby. I do what I enjoy.  Skype: eliasnmartinez1 (please state that you are coming from LTT)

I really do not want enterprise as it probably costs more to activate. I will try using the media creation tool

I might use 8.1 and classicshell. I know from experience that this PC's soundcard hates windows 10, and windows 10 hates this soundcard.

I use 8.1 with classicshell as a daily and it's a pretty good solution

"Rawr XD"

What soundcard, I may know a solution.

Asrock sound blaster. The microphone is horribly distorted. Its the soundcard/2nd LAN card that comes with the asrock x79 extreme9. If you fix this for me I will probably give you something.

Microsoftsoftwareswap on reedit has download links.

Regards Elias N Martinez. | Graphic and motion design are my jobs. 3D modeling is my hobby. I do what I enjoy.  Skype: eliasnmartinez1 (please state that you are coming from LTT)

You can get it legit for a measly 20 bucks

Download link also on that page.

I am not supporting/condoning piracy.

wpid-be-a-man-do-the-right-thing.jpg?w=6kappa

If I was going to pirate it, I wouldnt have posted here. its against CoC. I will run it without a key for the 30 day trial until I can get a key for it.

Asrock sound blaster. The microphone is horribly distorted. Its the soundcard/2nd LAN card that comes with the asrock x79 extreme9. If you fix this for me I will probably give you something.

I suppose you are blaming drivers right?

I suppose you are blaming drivers right?

Drivers installed perfectly fine, and I downloaded them from the manufacturer's website. It was even from the windows 10 section! Audio OUTPUTS work perfect. its just the rear and front headphones inputs that do not work.

Drivers installed perfectly fine, and I downloaded them from the manufacturer's website. It was even from the windows 10 section! Audio OUTPUTS work perfect. its just the rear and front headphones inputs that do not work.

If you really want a ISO from Microsoft website i can PM you the link it as i got a key to use to download. 

Audio OUTPUTS work perfect. its just the rear and front headphones inputs that do not work.

Headphone inputs? You mean Line in? if outputs work you are getting sound out, if inputs are not working you can't record/listen external audio or use a microphone right?

Headphone inputs? You mean Line in? if outputs work you are getting sound out, if inputs are not working you can't record/listen external audio or use a microphone right?

when I try to plug my microphone into either the rear mic in or the front mic in, it recognizes it and everything, but its horribly distorted when I try to record anything or chat with someone. someone with the asrock x79 extreme(mine is the extreme9) had the same issue here on the forums, and the extreme6 uses a realtek soundcard. Maybe the chipset and windows 10 have issues being friends?