How Do You Deal With Stress/Anxiety?

Kayn

experience so much stress that everything else is less than stress. Ive been stress free for a year now. its kinda cool once you get to that level. people ask you, "dude arent you stressed?" to which I say, "Nah man, I done with stress."

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

in my country we have a place

there is almost nothing there

my grand mother has a house

i just sit there

solitude is my cure

i reflect on the past present and future

trying to busy your self with other stress full things will only make it worse in the years to come

then i go back to the chaos we call the "modern life"

check out "Being in Time" by Heidegger and it will make sense

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Ok first this is first, you are going into Senior year of highschool, the easiest year ever. And I just don't let things get to me and stay stress free. But setting time aside to relax and have fun is important.

-Corsair 750D - MSI Mpower Z77 - 3570k @ 4.21 -Corsair H60- 8GB Corsair Vengeance 2133 Mhz- Corsair RM850 - MSI 780 Lightning -256GB SSD- 2 1TB HDDs - LG 23' Flatron - Razer Death Adder - Ducky Shine 3 Cherry MX Blue - Logitech z506 5.1-

Project - Bloody Lightning

Masterbate.

*masturbate and that is a good stress reliever

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

*masturbate and that is a good stress reliever

you know, not saying i do, or anything.

you know, not saying i do, or anything.

You don't need to :P

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

I find listening to Jazz music can reaaaaaaally help me destress.

Other than that, as @mr moose said - exercise. And lots of it. Exercising provides an obvious boost to your health, but it can have at the very least just as positive an effect on your mind. It calms you down, helps you think more rationally and clearly and is just overall awesome.

Also @Kayn , best of luck with your schoolwork and everything. :)

"Be excellent to each other" - Bill and Ted
Community Standards | Guides & Tutorials | Members of Staff

I don't...

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

Ok first this is first, you are going into Senior year of highschool, the easiest year ever. And I just don't let things get to me and stay stress free. But setting time aside to relax and have fun is important.

This might sound over dramatic or even pompous but most if not all of my classes are college classes where it's rigorous than regular classes and honors. But it's not like AP where they make you learn something and then forget it after you take the test. IB actually makes you work for the information and helps plus the Senior IB Exams are a B****.

I find listening to Jazz music can reaaaaaaally help me destress.

Other than that, as @mr moose said - exercise. And lots of it. Exercising provides an obvious boost to your health, but it can have at the very least just as positive an effect on your mind. It calms you down, helps you think more rationally and clearly and is just overall awesome.

Also @Kayn , best of luck with your schoolwork and everything. :)

Thanks! Yeah I noticed that working out did help but I can't always do it at 3 in the morning. :lol:

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

I go and get a pedicure.  Sooo relaxing!!

<3

Steph

My PC: CPU: I7-2600K CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Evo, Mother Board: MSI Z77 Mpower, Ram: 4x4GB DDR3 1600MHz CL9 Corsair Vengeance (Black), Case: HAF 932, PSU: CM GX 650 (Upgrading to RM750 soon), SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 120GB SSD, HD:  750GB Seagate 7200 RPM, Optical: Samsung Blu-ray burner, GPU: MSI GTX 560 TI Twin Frozr (Upgrading to an HD R9-290X on launch)

I take an anti-anxiety drug.  I have had some success with it but not in a way where it makes me comfortable enough to go and work in high stress, high anxiety jobs and be more social and feel equal to others in society..  

Due to being stressed about not being a very functional person at this point in my life and not doing what I had hoped to do by the age of 40 I rarely sleep at night for more than 2 or 3 nights in a row and lately I have had periods of time where I stayed up as long as 30+ hrs straight.  That is how I have dealt with stress related to anxiety issues.  It has made my relationship with my son at times as he has gotten older more difficult.  He wants a more functional dad and wants to do more with me again but I am just not rested enough to be good to anyone. 

Earlier this summer I had been exercising and eating well and was feeling better but I could not put the effort in to lose my gut weight and really I think I just quit on it all cuz even with bettter physical health my mental health was not getting better from it.  

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Masterbate.

More like procrasterbate

Is it weird that I actually like stress. During the school year I am always worrying about something and there is not a single day that I can say "I have nothing to do". When the summer rolls around I feel sort of empty.

This might sound over dramatic or even pompous but most if not all of my classes are college classes where it's rigorous than regular classes and honors. But it's not like AP where they make you learn something and then forget it after you take the test. IB actually makes you work for the information and helps plus the Senior IB Exams are a B****.

Thanks! Yeah I noticed that working out did help but I can't always do it at 3 in the morning. :lol:

I took plenty of AP classes, no IB since my school didn't offer them but still just don't make a big deal out of it and you will be fine. If Thinking about it stresses you out, don't think about it. This doesn't have to be complicated.

-Corsair 750D - MSI Mpower Z77 - 3570k @ 4.21 -Corsair H60- 8GB Corsair Vengeance 2133 Mhz- Corsair RM850 - MSI 780 Lightning -256GB SSD- 2 1TB HDDs - LG 23' Flatron - Razer Death Adder - Ducky Shine 3 Cherry MX Blue - Logitech z506 5.1-

Project - Bloody Lightning

Watching one of 11films I love. They just reset my brain.

or watch an episode of Star trek Voyager

or listen to this:

Retried Battlefield Moderator EA Star Wars Battlefront Senior Moderator  Battlefield Moderator and EA Champion

i go out for a cycle because it means i'm on my own and once i find somewhere to sit down i stop and i sit and i have a think.... it always works for me