CANIS MAJORIS (modded Tt Core X9) - Thermaltake CaseMOD Invitational S2

ciobanulx

I dont even know what to call those reservoirs 

nice sphere resevoirs

Well damn, those reservoirs are gorgeous. I really like the frosting on the frame/stand. It makes the spheres pop more.

Excellent log, those spheres  :o

I'm interested in where those reservoirs are going in! The frosting made them 10 times prettier.

What are the plans for a paint job, if any?

Thanks a lot guys!

I will have another update shortly. I just got back from the EB Games Expo in Sydney where the build was on display at the Thermaltake booth!

If you follow my Facebook page (Simple Modz) or Thermaltake ANZ you may have caught a quick speak peak of the build! And for all the Aussies in Sydney, you maybe saw it in person if you were at the EB Games Expo! :D

I will need to post a few more work in progress updates that I didn't get a chance to post and once I get the build back there is still some work to be done before it will be fully finished.

Also @Rumikarimu, you mean paint job on the case? It's been powder coated in a raw steel/gun metal colour. The rest is black gloss acrylic :)

Stay tuned!

Cheers,

Alex

SIMPLE MODZ

VAULT BOY - A Fallout inspired build  (Featured Build - December 2014) - GREEN MOLECULE - TOXIC CHROME - PARVUM FORMULA

Incredible work.

aqnLash.png

Hey guys,

Here are some pics of tubing up the bottom section with the rads and reservoirs mounted.

ziEOIvg.jpg

uXHUvQz.jpg

P4bO4HZ.jpg

zRvVfEN.jpg

vSFMbil.jpg

CqFBu3j.jpg

kTmFKLc.jpg

Sorry for the bad lighting in some of those shots :(

Here is the side panel, one full clear piece of acrylic to cover the entire case!

rT1Jzth.jpg

And some work on the front panel windows or a stealth window as I like to call it.

7MT7Z7X.jpg

F2PimYH.jpg

2i32Pa5.jpg

dVTZ5ty.jpg

Thanks for checking it out!

Cheers,

Alex

SIMPLE MODZ

VAULT BOY - A Fallout inspired build  (Featured Build - December 2014) - GREEN MOLECULE - TOXIC CHROME - PARVUM FORMULA

aqnLash.png

Testing out the bottom fans before building on top of them and I can't access the cables!

MQCFAt1.jpg

Custom reservoirs are in and I started taking off the protective backing on the acrylic sheets. The nice reflections are just what I was hoping for!

ecVW8N1.jpg

frwl1CT.jpg

Also hardware update!

Thanks a lot to RamCity.com.au for sending out these two Crucial MX200 500GB SSDs and also an awesome 512GB Samsung SM951 M.2 PCI-E SSD!

L4fzmiT.jpg

The two Crucial SSDs are in!

zY93oXc.jpg

Just having a laugh as I can't believe how many Strix 970s I have acquired! Two are going in the Parvum build I've been working on for a mate for ages now, some of you may have seen it! And the other either 2 or 3 are going in this build!

v3jVH53.jpg

Time to install the MB, CPU, GPUs, RAM and all the awesome Tt water blocks!

7KrnK2F.jpg

QBydRli.jpg

RZFIWWO.jpg

uHw6PVO.jpg

GYFfaOd.jpg

4bUXqlX.jpg

hEv10Q4.jpg

jL243ol.jpg

wJZnN6p.jpg

Ka5BXR3.jpg

2YdwkvG.jpg

GJfa2aZ.jpg

O34amOY.jpg

Cheers,

Alex

SIMPLE MODZ

Those waterblocks look amazing. 

BurnerMC you were thinking exactly what I was thinking.

So does anyone get a 970?

Check out my YouTube channel here and don't forget to subscribe :D

Current build: Project Athena

can i have one of the 970s?

Those waterblocks look amazing. 

The mountain of 970s..

I like how the motherboard thermal armour matches the thermaltake waterblocks.

Haha thanks man! :D

Your build has me hooked... Well done sir!!!!

Thanks a lot :D

BurnerMC you were thinking exactly what I was thinking.

So does anyone get a 970?

We should have a rock paper scissors tournament. Whoever wins gets it.

Or the person with the closest number 1-100. :P

Hahaha guys only 3 of the 970 are actually mine which are going in this build. The other two are for a mates build which is the Parvum build some of you may have seen. I need to get back to that one and finish it soon :D

SIMPLE MODZ

Hahaha guys only 3 of the 970 are actually mine which are going in this build. The other two are for a mates build which is the Parvum build some of you may have seen. I need to get back to that one and finish it soon :D

Yeah, yeah, we know. :P

The reservoirs look pretty interesting, the sphere ones. I've never seen the design like that before. The blocks really match the motherboard very well, too.

So you have 5 , 2 for your mate's build, 2 for your own and 1 not used. Where will that one go?

impressive build!

Case: Ncase M1 v4  Motherboard: ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac  Processor: Intel Core i7 4790  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D9L  RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 16gb (2 x 8gb) GPU: Asus GTX 970 DCMOC  SSD: Samsung 512gb 850 PRO  PSU: Silverstone ST45SF-G 450w  Monitor: Asus PB278Q   Keyboard: CM Storm Quickfire Rapid-i  Mouse: Steel Series Rival 100 Operating System: Windows 10 Home (64-Bit)

Is this a case mod or scratch build? Seems so be becoming more of a scratch build.

If it's becoming more of a scratch build, is that a bad thing :P It's still a case mod though. Will still look in general like a Core X9, just on an angle and with a pedestal :)

Yeah, yeah, we know. :P

The reservoirs look pretty interesting, the sphere ones. I've never seen the design like that before. The blocks really match the motherboard very well, too.

Thanks a lot and yea I believe I have been the first one to come up with these reservoirs :D

So you have 5 , 2 for your mate's build, 2 for your own and 1 not used. Where will that one go?

3 should be going in this build :P:D

I'm guessing that you are making a thread for your mates build?

Yea, I already started it months ago but it's been on hold for a while now. Check Parvum Formula in my sig :D

impressive build!

Thanks a lot mate :D

SIMPLE MODZ

Those reservoirs though.......................................

WANT.

9900K  / Noctua NH-D15S / Z390 Aorus Master / 32GB DDR4 Vengeance Pro 3200Mhz / eVGA 2080 Ti Black Ed / Morpheus II Core / Meshify C / LG 27UK650-W / PS4 Pro / XBox One X

3 should be going in this build :P:D

Oh... I see, but why do you only have 2 with water blocks? I'm guessing another block is on its way. Keep up the good work though.

Those reservoirs though.......................................

WANT.

Cheers mate :D

Oh... I see, but why do you only have 2 with water blocks? I'm guessing another block is on its way. Keep up the good work though.

Yea for the EB Games expo I only had two cards in :P

SIMPLE MODZ

aqnLash.png

A quick look before tubing up! Most of the part were in at this point!

ePmQBEu.jpg

HQPwO6G.jpg

8dPjvjK.jpg

H8PQGYB.jpg

Tsy7GMb.jpg

bAoYLT7.jpg

4TYLdBz.jpg

J4YbNaZ.jpg

D0ZmtSZ.jpg

Cheers,

Alex

SIMPLE MODZ

Back with another update!

Playing around with ideas in the other case :)

And making progress on the main case :P

I had an idea with the original mesh but probably not gonna keep it

That's about it! I need to secure the rad mounts on the side and mount some rads in to test fitment.

Stay tuned for more!

Cheers,

Alex

I'm not a good modder so bare with me.How did you mod the case to tilt.

EDIT:I"m a noob

I'm not a good modder so bare with me.How did you mod the case to tilt.

EDIT:I"m a noob

It's all good mate. I had to pretty much redesign the entire frame. I used alu corners at the back and also the entire bottom and everything was cut on a 70 degree angle and mounted that way. The front panel is the original panel just cut on an angle. I also had to design my own brackets and some rods for support. Hope this helps understand it. It took a lot of work no doubt :)

SIMPLE MODZ