"Asus Intros ROG Tytan G70 Gaming Desktop PC"

TopWargamer

Is this the one that Linus went over at CES?

I'm actually waiting for Asus to start manufacturing windowed cases with a RoG backlit logo at the front  :P How boss would that look?

Well they never seem to sell those in US, I wonder why.

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

Does it fly?

Add wings and yes, it will fly! :D

That is pretty ugly...

CPU: AMD 3950x Mobo: MSI B550 RAM: 32GB DDR4 GPU: Asus 3080 Strix PSU: Superflower Leadex 3 720w Case: BeQuiet 500DX

Storage: 2TB SSD + 4TB HDD Audio: SMSL 793ii -> HiFiman HE-400 + Mission MS-50 Speakers

I like the front intake. I really like the front intake.

I don't really like the case, but that's just because I don't really like cases that scream "hey I'm a gaming computer on the outside. On the inside with a window, no problem, though :p

i5 4670k - MSI GTX 770 gaming - Fractal design define R4 (windowed) - MSI Z87-G45 gaming - be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 - Corsair vengeance 8 gb (lp) - WB black 1tb - 256GB SSD - Corsair TX 750M - Ducky Shine 3

Got a feeling that's going to sound like an airliner taking off with those fans at the front

Like the feature of the one touch overclock and it opens up the case automatically to provide better cooling. Like how they have implemented a senor to avoid the thing closing on fingers.

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

I'd rather it didn't have the button, then once additional airflow was needed some cute voice would come on and say something then it'd activate. But it's pretty silly to be honest. 

They spelled Titan wrong.

Its intended to be written as such

CPU: A10-5800K, GPU: 7660D, RAM: Corsair XMS3 2x 4GB 1600Mhz, PSU: Rosewill Stallion series RD500-2SB 500W, Motherboard: MSI FM2-A75MA-E35, HDD: WD 10EZEX 1TB Blue, Case: Rosewill Line-M mAtx

Pretty ugly and the whole side panel with extra fans thing is pointless if you ask me. I guess the market they're catering for will be pretty impressed though so it could be a success if they manage to have it more widely available than the previous version.