What upcoming phone are you looking forward to?

asim1999

For me, it has to be the Z5 Compact. as the Z3 Compact is good value here in the UK, as was the Z1 Compact. It fits into my price range on contract as well, otherwise i would look at something like the upcoming Note 5 

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Daily Devices:Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact and 128GB iPad Pro

For me, it has to be the Z5 Compact. as the Z3 Compact is good value here in the UK, as was the Z1 Compact. It fits into my price range on contract as well, otherwise i would look at something like the upcoming Note 5 

Totally the Galaxy Note 5 :D I have the note 3, and I should be able to get the 5 free as an upgrade. Excited for less shitty touchwiz and decent construction. Less excited for 200mAh less battery :/

Feel free to message me if you want to chat!

None, cause they're all boring af and not worth their money. At least not out of my perspective cause I still use a OnePlus One which is perfectly fine.

Maybe I get the OnePlus Two, but only because my mum needs a new phone and she can have my One.

The most exciting phone in the last couple of years was the Zenfone 2. 

probably the Note 5. i won't be getting it personally, tough it is always nice to see what the folks at Samsung come up with :P

EDIT: there is also a new iPhone coming soon-ish i think. hopefully they'll finally change something about the damn thing! it's been looking the same for years.

Totally the Galaxy Note 5 :D I have the note 3, and I should be able to get the 5 free as an upgrade. Excited for less shitty touchwiz and decent construction. Less excited for 200mAh less battery :/

And no SD card slot unless you get the dual SIM version 

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Most exciting release is a draw for me between zenfone 2 and oneplus 2. I am getting the oneplus two. I am 3k in line so we will see on the 11th.

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet. 

I'm hoping for a 4" iPhone 6s with flagship specs (A9) and the S7 with a chassis that would fix the issues that I have with it (sharp edges unlike the iPhone 6) and a much needed improvement in single threaded performance. 

And no SD card slot unless you get the dual SIM version 

Ahh, I'm not too worried. 32GB is good for me

Feel free to message me if you want to chat!

Moto X Pure or the Nexus 5 2015. Tired of waiting for carrier updates and locked bootloaders. 

Moto X Style looks amazing IMO. Gonna try to get it as my next phone. 

I am curious about the new Nexus phone, whenever that'll be coming out.

COMIC SANS

The new nexus phones, that are being made by LG and Huawei, as well as the 6s, and note 5/s6 edge plus.

Wanna hang out with me and people like @Theslsamg, @ Ssoele, @BENTHEREN, @Lanoi, @Whiskers, @_ASSASSIN_, @Looney, @WunderWuffle, and @nsyedhasan. Well.... Check out: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/48484-unofficial-linustechtips-teamschnitzel-server-teamspeak/

None really interest me tbh

I like the 3rd gen Moto G but it's not worth sidegrading from my HTC M7 to get waterproofing.

"Rawr XD"

I'm looking forward to the note 5 and the new iPhone. But I won't be upgrading from my note 4 any time soon.

CPU: Intel i7 4770k 4.3ghz MOBO: Asus Z87 Sabertooth RAM: 2x8GB RipJaws 1866mhz GPU: 2x GTX780ti SLI 1.2ghz SSD: 960GB 2x Intel 730 RAID0 CASE: Fractal Design Define S COOLING: Custom EK watercooling loop

MotoX style all the way dude, cannot beat the value and I cannot replace this LG G3 fast enough. Really done with this forced software from LG.....anyone who has a G3 knows the struggles of voice mate, always interupting man FML.

Whelp forgot to include a drain valve in my loop, there's always next time.

Most exciting release is a draw for me between zenfone 2 and oneplus 2. I am getting the oneplus two. I am 3k in line so we will see on the 11th.

Same here, for the excitement only ! Really looking to get my 1+2 nomatter what people say, it seems they fixed the overheat problem by not using 100% of the 810 processor, and i love the rest ! But i am 400K in the Q :(

None really interest me tbh

I like the 3rd gen Moto G but it's not worth sidegrading from my HTC M7 to get waterproofing.

Well your M7 performs better than the moto g, so no point in upgrading 

The 2015 Nexus 5 and Nexus 6.

About time they gave us a 5 back and from all the leaks, looks like it'll arrive with a bit of a large bang.

Also, the Galaxy Note 5, which will be revealed on Wednesday.

The Workhorse (AMD-powered custom desktop)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X | GPU: MSI X Trio GeForce RTX 2070S | RAM: XPG Spectrix D60G 32GB DDR4-3200 | Storage: 512GB XPG SX8200P + 2TB 7200RPM Seagate Barracuda Compute | OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro

The Portable Workstation (Apple MacBook Pro 16" 2021)

SoC: Apple M1 Max (8+2 core CPU w/ 32-core GPU) | RAM: 32GB unified LPDDR5 | Storage: 1TB PCIe Gen4 SSD | OS: macOS Monterey

The Communicator (Apple iPhone 13 Pro)

SoC: Apple A15 Bionic | RAM: 6GB LPDDR4X | Storage: 128GB internal w/ NVMe controller | Display: 6.1" 2532x1170 "Super Retina XDR" OLED with VRR at up to 120Hz | OS: iOS 15.1

The 2015 Nexus 5 and Nexus 6.

About time they gave us a 5 back and from all the leaks, looks like it'll arrive with a bit of a large bang.

Also, the Galaxy Note 5, which will be revealed on Wednesday.

True, it looks like the 5 will have a snapdragon 620 and the 6 will have an 820. 

Well your M7 performs better than the moto g, so no point in upgrading 

Which is why I said sidegrade, because it'd be trading off performance and build quality for battery life and camera. If it was the same price I'd go for it, but not when the G costs twice as much as my M7 is currently worth.

"Rawr XD"