Who do you identify with most at LMG?

richmelchr

I'm new to the forums and would like to give some love to the new and/or less visible members of LMG. If this topic has already been done or should belong somewhere else plz bonk me on the head. 

I'm new to the forums and would like to give some love to the new and/or less visible members of LMG. If this topic has already been done or should belong somewhere else plz bonk me on the head. 

Welcome to the forum. :)

Welcome to the forum. :)

Thanks! wow, I can't believe this place is so active at this time of night. The Air Force made me into a mid-shift person but I didn't know there were so many of us. 

I am definitely a Taran, I love seeing him on camera because I feel like that would be if worked there. Not fair that Linus and Luke get to steal most of the love, although Berkel could prob start his own channel lol. 

Thanks! wow, I can't believe this place is so active at this time of night. The Air Force made me into a mid-shift person but I didn't know there were so many of us. 

I am definitely a Taran, I love seeing him on camera because I feel like that would be if worked there. Not fair that Linus and Luke get to steal most of the love, although Berkel could prob start his own channel lol. 

Yeah lol. It's a lot more active during the day though. The only reason I'm still up is because everyone keeps quoting my posts and my OCD is not letting them slip past.

I'm not quite Taran but I'm close enough for a lot of things ^^

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Oh Dammit I forgot his wife! 

its not my fault, she's not listed as an employee at linusmediagroup.com

I hold you accountable Linus, your a terrible person.

Somewhere between Brandon and Linus, with a bit of Berkels clowning around thrown in

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I'd say Edzel, although I'm unsure as I can be like Taran sometimes.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

Different time zones :D

I identify most with Taran

CPU: Intel I5-4690k (stock) Motherboard: Asus B85 Pro gamer RAM: 2x4 - GB Avexir kit (xmp is not enabled) GPU: XFX R9 280X DD Case: Coolermaster Storm Enforcer Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, WD 250GB PSU: Thermaltake Smartpower 750w Monitor: BenQ RL2455HM Cooling: 200mm front intake, 200mm top exhaust, 200mm rear exhaust Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core Sound: Kingston HyperX Clouds and Logitech Speakers Operating System: Windows 10 64bit

ok, Taran definitely won this. I tweeted him of his victory. 

Brandon

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

Berkel, dude's funny as hell.

OS:Windows 10 Pro |  CPU:Intel Core i7 4790k | GPU:ASUS STRIX GTX 970 | RAM:Corsair Vengeance 16GB (2x8GB) | MoBo:ASUS Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Storage: 500GB Crucial MX200 SSD, 250GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD, 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD (x2) | Monitors:Acer XB270HU/ASUS VH238H | Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow Tournament Edition Chroma w/ Razer Greens | Mouse:Razer Deathadder Chroma | Headset:BeyerDynamic DT990Pro w/ Antlion Modmic

I'd be whichever the least attractive one is so I could ogle all day at the more attractive ones.

Solid plan.

Linus is my fetish.

Brandon, because I too know the pains of not organizing your AV gear properly. (spoiler for those who aren't on Vessel)

Folding@Home | BOINC

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X + Celsius S36 GPU: ASUS TUF RTX3080 

MB: ASRock x470 Taichi RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-2666 32GB 

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB