Halo Wars 2 announced - coming to Xbox One and PC!

TopWargamer

Source: http://kotaku.com/surprise-halo-wars-2-is-coming-1721996606?utm_campaign=Socialflow_Kotaku_Facebook&utm_source=Kotaku_Facebook&utm_medium=Socialflow

There's not really much else to say, because not much was announced, other than the amazing Halo Wars 2 of course! People give Halo Wars crap all the time, but no, I won't stand for this. Halo Wars was awesome! It was such a great game, and it did very well for a console RTS. And now we're getting a sequel. You do listen Microsoft, thank you.

Anyways, Halo Wars 2 is coming out Fall of 2016 for both Xbox One and PC (technically via Windows 10). Let the hype train begin!

EDIT: I just noticed that Creative Assembly is making this game! They made the Total War games!

http://www.creative-assembly.com/games

COMIC SANS

Halo 3 custom games....  :wub:  :wub:

CPU: i7 8700 GPU: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080 Mobo: Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 5 Ram: 16GB EVGA SuperSC SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB PSU: TX650M Case: NZXT S340 Elite OS: Windows 10 Mouse: Logitech G403 Mouse Mat: HyperX Fury S Pro XL 
Keyboard: CM Masterkeys Pro S (reds) Headphones: Sennheiser HD598 Monitor: Asus 24' MG248QR Devices: IPhone 11 Pro Max + 13' Macbook Pro

Will probably get it.

Slightly unrelated but was I the only person who saw in MI:5 Benny playing Halo 5 on triple monitor surround?

An AMD cpu has no place in a solely gaming build, end of.

I3 4150, Intel HD graphics, corsair CX750M, 4gb ram, Asus H81M-E, corsair 230T, Intel stock cooler WD Green 2TB Gigabyte 550TI

Why you shouldn't trust Gpu or Cpu boss Click on this I dare you!

Will probably get it.

Slightly unrelated but was I the only person who saw in MI:5 Benny playing Halo 5 on triple monitor surround?

I'll have to look out for this when I see the movie (hopefully today or tomorrow). 

COMIC SANS

Good to see Strategy games, but I don't think I can get on board until it's out and see if it's a proper PC strategy game, and not a port of the consolized version along with all the compromises needed to make it work on the console, like the first one.

-------

Current Rig

-------

I'll have to look out for this when I see the movie (hopefully today or tomorrow). 

It's while Simon Pegg is sitting around doing some desk work that you will see it.

An AMD cpu has no place in a solely gaming build, end of.

I3 4150, Intel HD graphics, corsair CX750M, 4gb ram, Asus H81M-E, corsair 230T, Intel stock cooler WD Green 2TB Gigabyte 550TI

Why you shouldn't trust Gpu or Cpu boss Click on this I dare you!

"Halo Wars was great" till me and a couple friends realized on like day 2 that you could use the provide warthog and all three rush to on of the enemy players locations and  by the time you got there you could triple MAC blast their base out of existence and then its an auto win (3v2). GREAT game there....

"Halo Wars was great" till me and a couple friends realized on like day 2 that you could use the provide warthog and all three rush to on of the enemy players locations and  by the time you got there you could triple MAC blast their base out of existence and then its an auto win (3v2). GREAT game there....

I am may or may not have been guilty of doing this.

:D

COMIC SANS

reach and 4, 5 for pc pls. with bettr graphics :(

Don't hold your breath. The most we will get out of MS and 343 is a dick tease like halo wars 2 

Or a freaking master chief edition mouse.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Don't hold your breath. The most we will get out of MS and 343 is a dick tease like halo wars 2 

Or a freaking master chief edition mouse.

:( what happend to that halo game in russia it was free to play or something it died down?

:( what happend to that halo game in russia it was free to play or something it died down?

No idea.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE

Did I mention Hype?

Halo Wars  was my all time favorite RTS game, on PC = More than 99 Units = All the Scarabs

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

i never playd 2

i only playd reach, and 4 at friends house

but I always love Halo games because of they're EXCELLENT campaign/Storyline

its hard to find a good game with a good storyline 

i never playd 2

i only playd reach, and 4 at friends house

but I always love Halo games because of they're Hard on campaign/Storyline

its hard to find a good game with a good storyline 

I think you quoted the wrong person, but 2 is great. Reach is my favorite imo, it's just the most fun to mess around in and play casually in MP. 4 has an amazing story, but MP is just bad imo.

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Spoiler

sex hahaha

HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE

Did I mention Hype?

Halo Wars  was my all time favorite RTS game, on PC = More than 99 Units = All the Scarabs

Freaking Halo Wars 2 is gonna be insane. Get a ton of scarabs, and a even more Engineers. GG enemy, you just lost.

COMIC SANS

I think you quoted the wrong person, but 2 is great. Reach is my favorite imo, it's just the most fun to mess around in and play casually in MP. 4 has an amazing story, but MP is just bad imo.

no i quoted u.... why would it be wrong person. u were tlaking about halo 2 and i said i never playd it :P

Freaking Halo Wars 2 is gonna be insane. Get a ton of scarabs, and a even more Engineers. GG enemy, you just lost.

My strat was 1 Scarab, and abunch of engineers healing eachother and the scarab so I was basically a god.

no i quoted u.... why would it be wrong person. u were tlaking about halo 2 and i said i never playd it :P

I never mentioned Halo 2? I said Halo Wars 2 on accident because i'm hyped :P

Spoiler

sex hahaha

My strat was 1 Scarab, and abunch of engineers healing eachother and the scarab so I was basically a god.

I never mentioned Halo 2? I said Halo Wars 2 on accident because i'm hyped :P

I ment halo wars 2 not halo 2 lol