The Hangar - FSX Enthusiast Club

AlwaysFSX

As expected.

They're from two different devs

Nah, Dovetail just did some minor things to it. We changed our ports to the same set but could not get it to work after four hours. Dunno if it was my internet, connection services, or just the game.

Nah, Dovetail just did some minor things to it. We changed our ports to the same set but could not get it to work after four hours. Dunno if it was my internet, connection services, or just the game.

I try to consider them as two totally different games because they're under different devs.

~~~SnapDragon~~~

| CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X @ PBO & -0.06v offset | CPU Cooler: Scythe Ninja 5 |RAM: 32GB G.Skill Flare X 3200MHz @ 3600MHz 1.45V| Mobo: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite  | Storage: Crucial MX300 500GB + Western Digital Blue M.2 250GB + Seagate Barracuda 2TB + Western Digital 1TB Blue | Graphics Card: Asus ROG Strix RTX 2070 Super Advanced 8G | Case: Cooler Master HAF X | PSU: Superflower Leadex Silver 650W |

I have FSX. It's pretty good. I don't have a joystick though, and I don't have any extra content etc.

I have FSX. It's pretty good. I don't have a joystick though, and I don't have any extra content etc.

It's okay.

Took me a year to save up for PMDG's 777 as well. xD

~~~SnapDragon~~~

| CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X @ PBO & -0.06v offset | CPU Cooler: Scythe Ninja 5 |RAM: 32GB G.Skill Flare X 3200MHz @ 3600MHz 1.45V| Mobo: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite  | Storage: Crucial MX300 500GB + Western Digital Blue M.2 250GB + Seagate Barracuda 2TB + Western Digital 1TB Blue | Graphics Card: Asus ROG Strix RTX 2070 Super Advanced 8G | Case: Cooler Master HAF X | PSU: Superflower Leadex Silver 650W |

It's okay.

Took me a year to save up for PMDG's 777 as well. xD

I'm not paying for anything. 80 bucks for an in game plane? nah.

It literally replicates the real life 777 down to the buttons tho

They really took the time to design the simulation.

~~~SnapDragon~~~

Should get a joystick and we should do a multiplayer session when we're all able to. :ph34r:

Aw but it's an amazing plane.

Should get a joystick and we should do a multiplayer session when we're all able to. :ph34r:

I would like to, but there's other stuff I wanna get first.

I would like to, but there's other stuff I wanna get first.

The Extreme 3D Pro beckons you. :P

Not FSX but real plane pics I took

Don't know how well you can see that BUT THAT IS PAINTES TAPE ON THE WING

post-95785-0-93980700-1438840245_thumb.j

post-95785-0-36396200-1438840401_thumb.j

post-95785-0-08351600-1438840461_thumb.j

post-95785-0-93980700-1438840245_thumb.j

post-95785-0-36396200-1438840401_thumb.j

post-95785-0-08351600-1438840461_thumb.j

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Not FSX but real plane pics I took

Don't know how well you can see that BUT THAT IS PAINTES TAPE ON THE WING

Fuck it, if it works why not? :lol:

I'd fly a duct taped plane.

Fuck it, if it works why not? :lol:

I'd fly a duct taped plane.

mythbusters has an episode where they flew a duct tape plane

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

mythbusters has an episode where they flew a duct tape plane

Yeah, and wing strength isn't thaaaaaaat important. :D

Yeah, and wing strength isn't thaaaaaaat important. :D

it was legit flown by a pro test pilot that said it worked reasonably well. They only replaced the exterior tarp thingy not the structure.

Oh noes! Not an airbus!

~~~SnapDragon~~~

What about a dcs club? I'm not sure if many people here are into dcs though... People need to try it out! It's amazing!

BRRRT!

PC

Spoiler
  • ASUS TUF GAMING B550M Plus
  • Ryzen 5 5600X undervolted
  • Gigabyte VISION OC RTX 3070 undervolted
  • 32GB Teamgroup Dark Alpha 3600 MHz CL18
  • Corsair TX750M
  • Fractal Design Meshify C Mini

Sim Equipment

Spoiler
  • Logitech Extreme 3D Pro & Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle
  • Logitech G27 with pedals and H-shifter
  • TrackIR 4

im cool because on the way back home i flew business class on a lufthansa 747-8 :D upper deck beetches :DDDD

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

What about a dcs club? I'm not sure if many people here are into dcs though... People need to try it out! It's amazing!

Combat isn't as fun as just cruising. :P

im cool because on the way back home i flew business class on a lufthansa 747-8 :D upper deck beetches :DDDD

Fancy pants here. :P

Fancy pants here. [emoji14]

Still waiting for PMDG to release their 747v2. Then I'm gonna fly for Lufthansa. Currently I fly Lufthansa Cargo's MD-11Fs.

Why does no one talk about MD-11s. :(

~~~SnapDragon~~~

Still waiting for PMDG to release their 747v2. Then I'm gonna fly for Lufthansa. Currently I fly Lufthansa Cargo's MD-11Fs.

ahhh, the md-11. Isn't it just basically a more modern dc 10?

BRRRT!

PC

Spoiler
  • Corsair TX750M

Sim Equipment

Spoiler
  • TrackIR 4

Combat isn't as fun as just cruising. :P

LOL to someone that's not a flight enthusiast at all, that will probably sound counter intuitive as f*ck... but why isn't combat fun? FSX is pretty good fun for cruising, I understand, but you can't get the full experience because there are some features missing (tcas, weather radar...) while dcs is like top of the line simulation amazingness and glory :D

BRRRT!

PC

Spoiler
  • Corsair TX750M

Sim Equipment

Spoiler
  • TrackIR 4

ahhh, the md-11. Isn't it just basically a more modern dc 10?

Yeap.

A digital DC-10. Still a trijet tho.

~~~SnapDragon~~~

Yeap.

A digital DC-10. Still a trijet tho.

yup always loved that somewhat unconventional design with the engine at the base of the vert. stabilizer.

BRRRT!

PC

Spoiler
  • Corsair TX750M

Sim Equipment

Spoiler
  • TrackIR 4

LOL to someone that's not a flight enthusiast at all, that will probably sound counter intuitive as f*ck... but why isn't combat fun? FSX is pretty good fun for cruising, I understand, but you can't get the full experience because there are some features missing (tcas, weather radar...) while dcs is like top of the line simulation amazingness and glory :D

Well I'm not saying combat isn't fun, but sometimes I just want to fly a plane from one airport to the next and enjoy the challenge and the weather.

Because they feel like a very boring plane to fly. :P

So a SQ A380 flew over my house for our independence day celebrations.

~~~SnapDragon~~~