The Hangar - FSX Enthusiast Club

AlwaysFSX

Yeap. The 777 can more than handle the routes the 747 used to take. The only time an airline would need a 747 is if the route is popular and there's a lot of passengers.

Yea and with the 777x coming soon, not looking good for 747. 777x can hold about 75% load of 747-400 apparently, so 747 becomes obsolete. the 747 WAS THE IMAGE of airplanes as i was a widdle kid. The Singapore Airlines 747 was my fav. Their livery and service was sooo nice, used it every year till they suddenly stopped the 747 program in 2012. I cried when i saw the captains speech about the 747 and shit... (not cried, but got kinda teary)

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

I used to be on FSX a lot. 737's mostly.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Yea and with the 777x coming soon, not looking good for 747. 777x can hold about 75% load of 747-400 apparently, so 747 becomes obsolete. the 747 WAS THE IMAGE of airplanes as i was a widdle kid. The Singapore Airlines 747 was my fav. Their livery and service was sooo nice, used it every year till they suddenly stopped the 747 program in 2012. I cried when i saw the captains speech about the 747 and shit... (not cried, but got kinda teary)

It'll be well missed.

I used to be on FSX a lot. 737's mostly.

You should start again. :ph34r:

There's so many packages.. I just wish you could set it to install all of them automatically, just point the program at the folder they're sitting in and let it work.

Makes me wonder how the A380 is doing.

Yeah I'm looking at this thing on their site, you could get some wood and a bunch of Saitek panels instead for much less money.

Sometimes you can torrent bundles of airlines and use the multi install thing for WOAI to install like 50 Airlines at once. But the installer crashes a lot.

The A380 is fine, many airlines replaced the 747 for the A380 and 777. 747 is just in an awkward size, not enough passenger improvement from the 777 to keep it running.

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

It'll be well missed.

You should start again. :ph34r:

I should, it's been a while.

I got a bit slow in a glide slope and got taken out from behind by another 737. I sorta rage quit after that happened lol.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Sometimes you can torrent bundles of airlines and use the multi install thing for WOAI to install like 50 Airlines at once. But the installer crashes a lot.

The A380 is fine, many airlines replaced the 747 for the A380 and 777. 747 is just in an awkward size, not enough passenger improvement from the 777 to keep it running.

I have all of the packages downloaded except for like two that weren't showing up on AVSIM or FlightSim. Reminds me, I need to find a good A380 eventually.

I have all of the packages downloaded except for like two that weren't showing up on AVSIM or FlightSim. Reminds me, I need to find a good A380 eventually.

project airbus is nice

I should, it's been a while.

I got a bit slow in a glide slope and got taken out from behind by another 737. I sorta rage quit after that happened lol.

I once pulled on to the runway in front of my friend after we did a 6 hours flight.. :ph34r: God the deep sigh I heard haunts me. :lol:

Anyone here remember project Opensky

project airbus is nice

I completely forgot that existed. Need to make a list of all addons that are worth downloading.

Anyone here remember project Opensky

Vaguely. Weren't they in a slump for the longest while?

Vaguely. Weren't they in a slump for the longest while?

They're gone now

I made a steam group before..

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/RandomFSX

yea i was gonna suggest we start a steam group, but lol

They're gone now

I'm trying to think back and I don't remember if I'm thinking about the right group that had an insane amount of free addons that up and went all of a sudden. That them?

yea i was gonna suggest we start a steam group, but lol

Works, just need to be renamed. :P

Yuuuuuuuup, that's them. Name rings many bells.

lol all these old names brings be back to like 2011/2012. Do you know simviation?

There's so many packages.. I just wish you could set it to install all of them automatically, just point the program at the folder they're sitting in and let it work.

Makes me wonder how the A380 is doing.

Yeah I'm looking at this thing on their site, you could get some wood and a bunch of Saitek panels instead for much less money.

Yeah I wouldn't know how it feels like to fly with a yoke or joystick. I've been flying using the mouse for a year now LOL

~~~SnapDragon~~~

| CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X @ PBO & -0.06v offset | CPU Cooler: Scythe Ninja 5 |RAM: 32GB G.Skill Flare X 3200MHz @ 3600MHz 1.45V| Mobo: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite  | Storage: Crucial MX300 500GB + Western Digital Blue M.2 250GB + Seagate Barracuda 2TB + Western Digital 1TB Blue | Graphics Card: Asus ROG Strix RTX 2070 Super Advanced 8G | Case: Cooler Master HAF X | PSU: Superflower Leadex Silver 650W |

Go to the poskyarchive thing i posted before, they have all project opensky aircraft, although the VC's and Aircraft aren't combined yet, but it's easy to do that

I watched the last flight of SQ's 744 on the news. I remember when I was younger, I told myself that I'll fly that plane one day. Now I'll never get the chance. Same with the MD-11.

~~~SnapDragon~~~

| CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X @ PBO & -0.06v offset | CPU Cooler: Scythe Ninja 5 |RAM: 32GB G.Skill Flare X 3200MHz @ 3600MHz 1.45V| Mobo: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite  | Storage: Crucial MX300 500GB + Western Digital Blue M.2 250GB + Seagate Barracuda 2TB + Western Digital 1TB Blue | Graphics Card: Asus ROG Strix RTX 2070 Super Advanced 8G | Case: Cooler Master HAF X | PSU: Superflower Leadex Silver 650W |

Yeah I wouldn't know how it feels like to fly with a yoke or joystick. I've been flying using the mouse for a year now LOL

I prefer a yoke for the most part but I have such beautiful fine control with a joystick because I can make fine controlled movements since my arm is resting on something. Go grab an Extreme 3D Pro, they're $30 on Amazon. :P

http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Extreme-Joystick-Silver-Black/dp/B00009OY9U

Go to the poskyarchive thing i posted before, they have all project opensky aircraft, although the VC's and Aircraft aren't combined yet, but it's easy to do that

It looks like it's missing quite a bit like liveries though, I'd have to download stuff and go from memory but I'm not sure it's all there.

I watched the last flight of SQ's 744 on the news. I remember when I was younger, I told myself that I'll fly that plane one day. Now I'll never get the chance. Same with the MD-11.

same here, idk why but i feel the SQ747 was the image of the 747, not united or any of those garbage airlines, you get that feel too?