The Hangar - FSX Enthusiast Club

AlwaysFSX

It looks like it's missing quite a bit like liveries though, I'd have to download stuff and go from memory but I'm not sure it's all there.

Yea unfortunately :(

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

ill brb in a few minutes, I gotta finish unpacking then get out my joystick for some flight simming :D

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Yea unfortunately :(

I'll download them in a month when I'm able to.

ill brb in a few minutes, I gotta finish unpacking then get out my joystick for some flight simming :D

Take screenshots! :P Even I'm getting in a flying mood but I'm just too tired and hot to sit here and concentrate. 

I prefer a yoke for the most part but I have such beautiful fine control with a joystick because I can make fine controlled movements since my arm is resting on something. Go grab an Extreme 3D Pro, they're $30 on Amazon. [emoji14]

http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Extreme-Joystick-Silver-Black/dp/B00009OY9U

It looks like it's missing quite a bit like liveries though, I'd have to download stuff and go from memory but I'm not sure it's all there.

It's probably just me but I think that if I fly a Boeing aircraft, it would be better if I had a yoke controller rather than a joystick. Too bad there aren't any cheap yokes around. :/

~~~SnapDragon~~~

| CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X @ PBO & -0.06v offset | CPU Cooler: Scythe Ninja 5 |RAM: 32GB G.Skill Flare X 3200MHz @ 3600MHz 1.45V| Mobo: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite  | Storage: Crucial MX300 500GB + Western Digital Blue M.2 250GB + Seagate Barracuda 2TB + Western Digital 1TB Blue | Graphics Card: Asus ROG Strix RTX 2070 Super Advanced 8G | Case: Cooler Master HAF X | PSU: Superflower Leadex Silver 650W |

It's probably just me but I think that if I fly a Boeing aircraft, it would be better if I had a yoke controller rather than a joystick. Too bad there aren't any cheap yokes around. :/

Yeah I got mine for $300, far better than that Goflight stuff but still pricey. It's still possible to fly a large jet with a joystick, it just feels weird.

Yeah I got mine for $300, far better than that Goflight stuff but still pricey. It's still possible to fly a large jet with a joystick, it just feels weird.

$300 for just the yoke? Or all included with the pedals and schnizer. I got the yoke+throttle for $150

$300 for just the yoke? Or all included with the pedals and schnizer. I got the yoke+throttle for $150

Derp, everything. Yoke, throttle, pedals. Free copy of FSX Gold if you think about it too.

There's always time for FSX. Just combine it with other time.. like eating!

I try. Between work, school, studding for the FAA written, getting my car running, eating, and sleeping. I'm about out of time.

I try. Between work, school, studding for the FAA written, getting my car running, eating, and sleeping. I'm about out of time.

I suggest you make clones. Send them for all the boring stuff.

Derp, everything. Yoke, throttle, pedals. Free copy of FSX Gold if you think about it too.

yea the pedals are probably why. Wai they so monies?

yea the pedals are probably why. Wai they so monies?

I have no idea why they cost so much. Dx Probably a $100 tension-er in them.

I have no idea why they cost so much. Dx

gonna see if i get a steering wheel+pedals if i can set the pedals for fsx... maybe?

But for now my next invesment is about $300 for 2 new monitors and a monitor stand

Rudder pedals are overrated anyways. :lol: I do need to glue a stick back on my throttle though.. Damn chair murdered it.

Not in real flying...

Not that I've been yelled at for not maintaining coordinated flight.....Why would you think that?

gonna see if i get a steering wheel+pedals if i can set the pedals for fsx... maybe?

I don't know how well FSX would take to getting two conflicting inputs at once. Flight pedals work because one moves back while the other moves forward. I think if you even touched the other pedal for driving it might just negate the two and set the rudder to null.

I don't know how well FSX would take to getting two conflicting inputs at once. Flight pedals work because one moves back while the other moves forward. I think if you even touched the other pedal for driving it might just negate the two and set the rudder to null.

oh schnizer 

Not in real flying...

Not that I've been yelled at for not maintaining coordinated flight.....Why would you think that?

Oh you should show your instructor(s) my work with flying. They'd think you're a golden pilot then, perfectly coordinated too.

Oh you should show your instructor(s) my work with flying. They'd think you're a golden pilot then, perfectly coordinated too.

I'm not bad now, 20 hours later, but my first few hours. He wasn't happy. 

I'm not bad now, 20 hours later, but my first few hours. He wasn't happy. 

I've put at least 2,000 hours in to FSX. Granted, it's a simulator and not nearly as accurate as real life, but I'm still terrible at a game that's a giant handicap.

I've put at least 2,000 hours in to FSX. Granted, it's a simulator and not nearly as accurate as real life, but I'm still terrible at a game that's a giant handicap.

I also suck at fsx. I don't see the point in putting the time there consistently enough to get good, so many other things I need to do.

I also suck at fsx. I don't see the point in putting the time there consistently enough to get good, so many other things I need to do.

I've got time to blow on things and like getting better at something. *shrug*

I have like 200 hours on the 777 alone and I still can't land it properly like the pilots do irl. Can't even master the FMC properly. >.<

~~~SnapDragon~~~

| CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X @ PBO & -0.06v offset | CPU Cooler: Scythe Ninja 5 |RAM: 32GB G.Skill Flare X 3200MHz @ 3600MHz 1.45V| Mobo: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite  | Storage: Crucial MX300 500GB + Western Digital Blue M.2 250GB + Seagate Barracuda 2TB + Western Digital 1TB Blue | Graphics Card: Asus ROG Strix RTX 2070 Super Advanced 8G | Case: Cooler Master HAF X | PSU: Superflower Leadex Silver 650W |

I have like 200 hours on the 777 alone and I still can't land it properly like the pilots do irl. Can't even master the FMC properly. >.<

My biggest problem is approaches. I always screw them up and never get anything about them right.

Anyone use ADS-B to get realtime traffic ingame?

I havent played FSX, but I do have an ADS-B setup to monitor local air traffic.

I think I'd go nuts listening to that while flying. :P

My biggest problem is approaches. I always screw them up and never get anything about them right.

I think I'd go nuts listening to that while flying. :P

Well, ADS-B is actually just position reporting, not actual chatter. So by traffic, I mean real-time plane locations ingame.

http://www.virtualradarserver.co.uk/Documentation/WebServer/FlightSimulatorXScreen.aspx

Decoding on the left, displaying on a map on the right. 

grirN3wl.png

D3SL91 | Ethan | Gaming+Work System | NAS System | Photo: Nikon D750 + D5200