The Hangar - FSX Enthusiast Club

AlwaysFSX

I wish I could play a flight simulator, but I think it will be really hard with keyboard or xbox gamepad.......

It's perfectly doable, just not as fun imo.

I need to optimize FSX and make it look better pls help.

Turn your settings up? Get REX? ENB/SweetFX?

I wish I could play a flight simulator, but I think it will be really hard with keyboard or xbox gamepad.......

I fly with a mouse and keyboard.

You can too.

~~~SnapDragon~~~

| CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X @ PBO & -0.06v offset | CPU Cooler: Scythe Ninja 5 |RAM: 32GB G.Skill Flare X 3200MHz @ 3600MHz 1.45V| Mobo: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite  | Storage: Crucial MX300 500GB + Western Digital Blue M.2 250GB + Seagate Barracuda 2TB + Western Digital 1TB Blue | Graphics Card: Asus ROG Strix RTX 2070 Super Advanced 8G | Case: Cooler Master HAF X | PSU: Superflower Leadex Silver 650W |

Find time, sink hours and hours in to it :P

Full time work and Full time college :(

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Need to get people's opinion on this.

Is it better if I were to slam the plane down in wet or snowy conditions? Because a hard and firm landing is definitely better than floating down the runway imo.

~~~SnapDragon~~~

| CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X @ PBO & -0.06v offset | CPU Cooler: Scythe Ninja 5 |RAM: 32GB G.Skill Flare X 3200MHz @ 3600MHz 1.45V| Mobo: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite  | Storage: Crucial MX300 500GB + Western Digital Blue M.2 250GB + Seagate Barracuda 2TB + Western Digital 1TB Blue | Graphics Card: Asus ROG Strix RTX 2070 Super Advanced 8G | Case: Cooler Master HAF X | PSU: Superflower Leadex Silver 650W |

Need to get people's opinion on this.

Is it better if I were to slam the plane down in wet or snowy conditions? Because a hard and firm landing is definitely better than floating down the runway imo.

Slamming the plane down is never a good idea but you shouldn't need to float down the runway much farther than where you would normally touchdown.

Slamming the plane down is never a good idea but you shouldn't need to float down the runway much farther than where you would normally touchdown.

But in strong winds, I rather the plane slammed down than float halfway down the runway.

I have actually tried doing a soft landing and I touched down right in the middle of the runway. Lucky the reverse was powerful enough to stop the plane before running off the runway.

But slamming the plane down is never good. Not unless you want ground to shout at you.

~~~SnapDragon~~~

https://youtu.be/Yvnjk2_-qNg

Singapore Airlines released the cockpit video of the A380 flypast.

Boeing > Airbus

~~~SnapDragon~~~

M8 Boeing = Bae 

Doesn't mean you can't like other things. :P

However.. :wub:

maxresdefault.jpg

-snip

So we going back to the opium wars, I see...

I just prefer Boeing over Airbus mainly for there 738 and 744. I hate the A330-20 and there A380 is really I mean really ugly 

So we going back to the opium wars, I see...

I just prefer Boeing over Airbus mainly for there 738 and 744. I hate the A330-20 and there A380 is really I mean really ugly 

It's not too much of a looker but damn have you seen the inside of those things?

It's not too much of a looker but damn have you seen the inside of those things?

What aircraft?

A380.

Only on Qantas, But dam it is massive on the inside 

Very nice interior, But that coming from a person whos dad has work for the airline for 27 years. Bit of bias involved  

Only on Qantas, But dam it is massive on the inside 

Very nice interior, But that coming from a person whos dad has work for the airline for 27 years. Bit of bias involved  

I want to fly in one eventually, and a 747 before they're gone.

I want to fly in one eventually, and a 747 before they're gone.

747 will be around for about 5 or so more years. But you ever gone on a 767?

Because they are about to go for ever 

747 will be around for about 5 or so more years. But you ever gone on a 767?

Because they are about to go for ever 

I have a few times before but that's it.

I have a few times before but that's it.

Thats all you need to fly before you fall in love. My parents first meet on that aircraft and the exact same plane they had there anniversary on. But unfortunate that was the last ever flight for that plane 

Thats all you need to fly before you fall in love. My parents first meet on that aircraft and the exact same plane they had there anniversary on. But unfortunate that was the last ever flight for that plane 

Well I don't think I'll be falling in love any time soon then. :P

Well I don't think I'll be falling in love any time soon then. :P

so true 

The 767-300ER looks so much like a 777. Long and thin.

Wish PMDG did a 767 since it shares the same cockpit as the 777

~~~SnapDragon~~~