The Hangar - FSX Enthusiast Club

AlwaysFSX

I wish PMDG made more products in general.

They are truly a work of a master mind

They are truly a work of a master mind

Yeah, with how much money they've made.. Dx

They make high quality addons...

At a high price.

X.X

~~~SnapDragon~~~

| CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X @ PBO & -0.06v offset | CPU Cooler: Scythe Ninja 5 |RAM: 32GB G.Skill Flare X 3200MHz @ 3600MHz 1.45V| Mobo: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite  | Storage: Crucial MX300 500GB + Western Digital Blue M.2 250GB + Seagate Barracuda 2TB + Western Digital 1TB Blue | Graphics Card: Asus ROG Strix RTX 2070 Super Advanced 8G | Case: Cooler Master HAF X | PSU: Superflower Leadex Silver 650W |

FSX - $70

PMDG 757 - $60

RIP wallet.

I mean you could get like a good flying lesson for that price.

I mean you could get like a good flying lesson for that price.

Really? I never actually looked to see how much lessons cost..

FSX - $70

PMDG 757 - $60

RIP wallet.

PMDG 777 - $80

Rip pocket.

~~~SnapDragon~~~

| CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X @ PBO & -0.06v offset | CPU Cooler: Scythe Ninja 5 |RAM: 32GB G.Skill Flare X 3200MHz @ 3600MHz 1.45V| Mobo: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite  | Storage: Crucial MX300 500GB + Western Digital Blue M.2 250GB + Seagate Barracuda 2TB + Western Digital 1TB Blue | Graphics Card: Asus ROG Strix RTX 2070 Super Advanced 8G | Case: Cooler Master HAF X | PSU: Superflower Leadex Silver 650W |

Really? I never actually looked to see how much lessons cost..

In AUST (Overpriced land)

You could get a lesson for 150-180 (Aud). That goes for about 90 mins 

Hmm, a school here has instruction flights for $40 an hour.

Over here, you get a chance to fly on a full motion A320 or 737-800 simulator for $150. 90 minute session.

~~~SnapDragon~~~

Hmm, a school here has instruction flights for $40 an hour.

Au = Overpriced

Over here, you get a chance to fly on a full motion A320 or 737-800 simulator for $150. 90 minute session.

One of the best things to do. Do 737

One of the best things to do. Do 737

Hell yeah.

I've had a little over 100 hours for both the 737 and 777. 30 hours on the A320 only lol

~~~SnapDragon~~~

Hell yeah.

I've had a little over 100 hours for both the 737 and 777. 30 hours on the A320 only lol

737 and 777 you get the yoke which is far more enjoyable than a joystick 

737 and 777 you get the yoke which is far more enjoyable than a joystick 

I actually prefer a joystick for control compared to a yoke, though I've only been in a full-fledged simulator once.

I actually prefer a joystick for control compared to a yoke, though I've only been in a full-fledged simulator once.

I find the joystick is for fast and responsive movement for fighters and a yoke for precise movement like a commercial aircraft would need

I find the joystick is for fast and responsive movement for fighters and a yoke for precise movement like a commercial aircraft would need

I can't control a yoke very steadily because my arms are just holding on to it with no bracing, at least with a joystick I can brace my arm on something and make minute movements for control.

I can't control a yoke very steadily because my arms are just holding on to it with no bracing, at least with a joystick I can brace my arm on something and make minute movements for control.

I see were you are coming at. I guess its more of a preference   

I see were you are coming at. I guess its more of a preference   

I can definitely fly with a yoke, but I don't have enough hours in to one to get control where I'd like it.

I can definitely fly with a yoke, but I don't have enough hours in to one to get control where I'd like it.

I have first started fly with a yoke due to my love over the 737

I have first started fly with a yoke due to my love over the 737

I got tired of setting it up just to put it back in the box a few hours later so I bought a joystick with it being much more manageable. :D

Eventually I'll have space and time for the yoke once again.. As soon as I repair or Frankenstein my throttle to working order.

I got tired of setting it up just to put it back in the box a few hours later so I bought a joystick with it being much more manageable. :D

Eventually I'll have space and time for the yoke once again.. As soon as I repair or Frankenstein my throttle to working order.

They are a pain in the but. I still have my joystick on my desk just attracting dust 

They are a pain in the but. I still have my joystick on my desk just attracting dust 

You should fly more helicopters then. :P