Least Favorite Tech Brand?

Gotta disagree there. Corsair pretty much started off as a memory company. All their cases, PSUs, etc came later. I don't see anything wrong with their new AIOs. They have by far the best tubing I've seen on an AIO. There are other nice coolers, but Corsair's are really up there in terms of quality.

Corsair has lost their touch. I truly only like their graphite series cases but 90% of their PSUs are pretty bad some are good like AXi. Their memory is just overpriced and like I said the ones that aren't are ugly. You can get the same DDR3 ram from g.skill or Kingston cheaper. As for AIOs they aren't bad but you can still get something better for your money.

In my opinion they should stick to peripheals. I'm getting a M45 mouse from them.

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

Can a tech company count? And no its not Apple. Comcast. I hate Comcast with undying passion. They treat there customers poorly. They've tried so many times to not get net neturality past. Tech support for them is a game of how long before you wanna punch the nearest living thing to you. 

Pants were invented by sailors in the sixteenth century to avoid Poseidon's wrath. It was believed that the sight of naked sailors angered the sea god.

Novell -> They ruined SUSE.

Razer-> RGB Everywhere. (In not a good way)

Gigabyte -> Ugh. Their boards are SO sensitive. 

Crucial -> 4 Bad sticks of RAM.. (In 3 different kits)

Lenovo -> My love-hate relationship with the company that hurt the ThinkPad Line.

Qualcomm -> Mobile Monopoly

nVidia -> We want to rub our success in everyones faces.

Oracle -> YOU F*CKING RUINED SUN MICRO.

Google -> NSA Wannabe.

Apple-Foxconn -> "As you can see, we only had four-hundred-and-sixty suicides in the last quarter.", said the Apple-Foxconn Rep.

Colors-IT / CiT

Gaming/Folding rig: Coolermaster CM 690 II Advanced White | MSI Z77A-G43 | Intel Core i7 3770k @ 4.4GHz | 10GB G.Skill RAM | Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | Seagate 2TB | Seagate 2TB | WD Blue 640GB | Cogage Arrow (Passive) | Thermaltake Toughpower XT 675w | Windows 10 Pro

Photography

90% of their power supplies are bad? You're forgetting AX/AXi/RMi/HX/HXi/TX/TXi and probably some more. True, those are manufactured by SeaSonic but they are superb power supplies and Corsair makes good money off them.

Compare those to a EVGA G2 or GS series. They are all very costly for what you get. You shouldn't cheap out on a PSU but you also shouldn't spend a fortune on them.

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

Have to say MSI, not their motherboards, just their laptops, too flashy and bulky for my taste.

First Gaming Rig! CPU: Intel Core I7-7700k @stock (OC coming soon!) Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth Z170 S Case: Corsair 400C Ram: Corsair Vengeance LED 3000mghz GPU: MSI 980ti Golden Edition Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Mouse: Razer Diamondback PSU: EVGA 1000 G1 CPU Cooler: Hyper T2 

Between Apple and Sony. Don't have much love for Microsoft either, to be honest.

Though I do have to say, there are several game publishers/developers I would rank above these - if they count.  (Ubisoft, Bungie, EA, Activision, to name a few)

Oh, and how did I forget Beats? Though I suppose you could throw them in with Apple now anyway.

Plus they're not the worst for value when you consider they are the PC equivalent of buying a Mercedes over a Ford.

That's not really universal for everyone though. I actually was presented with the choice of buying an 05 Benz CLK320, but for the same price I bought a Ford Escape Hybrid instead.

"Rawr XD"

Apple-Foxconn -> "As you can see, we only had four-hundred-and-sixty suicides in the last quarter.", said the Apple-Foxconn Rep.

How was the headcount report that quarter?

(yes i nabbed the joke from dilbert...)

seriously though there some things we dont know about that i would like regarding context.

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

Dell

My Rig:  CPU: Core i7 4790K @4.8ghz  Motherboard: Asus Maximus Vii Hero  Ram: 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400mhz (Red)  Cooling: Corsair H105, 2x Corsair SP120 High Preformance Editions, Corsair AF 140 Quiet Edition  PSU: Corsair RM 850  GPU: EVGA GTX 980 SC ACX 2.0  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, WD Blue 1TB  Case Corsair 760t (Black)  Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Chroma  Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma  Headset: ATH-M50X Mic: Blue Yeti Blackout

Mad Catz. Their items are angular, LED-ridden and full of features that look impressive on paper but in reality, serve no useful purpose.

Current System: Corsair Graphite 760T White/ Asus X99-S / Intel Core i7 5820K / Corsair H100i GTX / EVGA Titan X SuperClocked / HyperX Fury 4x8GB 2666mhz DDR4/ Corsair AX1500i / Intel 750 PCIe SSD 400gb / Samsung Evo 840 500gb / WD Green 4TB x2 / WD Green 3TB /  OCZ Agility 3 120gb

I have a list but apple and razer are not on it.

AMD lol......

graphic.png

why?

So much apple hate lol. I am not an apple "fan", but come on guys. Their build quality is second to none. That all costs money. The money into R&D and all the engineering that goes into their stuff... no, it doesn't equate to the high price they charge, but it does make up a lot of it. The rest of that price differential is basically there to make you feel special, at least in their laptops. Its a monetary barrier to entry, which you can agree with or disagree with, I will not argue that point....

But their phones.... come on. nothing, and I mean nothing, is as well built or as well engineered as an iphone. That costs money... So give them a little slack. And their phones perform plenty fast, hell, they are faster feeling than an android of the same era. Better OS + full hardware control = winning ;)

They underpay their workers

www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHZvrY2iVmc

<Insert joke here>

How was the headcount report that quarter?

(yes i nabbed the joke from dilbert...)

seriously though there some things we dont know about that i would like regarding context.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/9006988/Mass-suicide-protest-at-Apple-manufacturer-Foxconn-factory.html

This happens about once a  month.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foxconn_suicides

This really doesn't have the correct count

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/news/foxconn-suicides/

Razer, beats, alienware, and pretty much any "gamer" series product.

Agreed, but Razer does build quality stuff.

Mad Catz. D:

CPU: Intel i5 3550           | Cooler: Corsair A50          | Motherboard: Asus P8Z77      | Storage: Crucial MX200 250GB |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB   | GPU: GTX 1650                | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)  | PSU: EVGA 650W G2            |

Can a tech company count? And no its not Apple. Comcast. I hate Comcast with undying passion. They treat there customers poorly. They've tried so many times to not get net neturality past. Tech support for them is a game of how long before you wanna punch the nearest living thing to you. 

Oh god comcast is just...they're just so bad 

Beats. Nuff said.

AMD for underperforming. Don't hate them though like Beats garbage.

Bose. For being utter bullshit.

There are so many companies that exist that shouldn't though.

Infinity speakers went straight down the tubes for whatever reason when in the 90's they had uber high end stuff.

Have not heard much from Bostin Acoustics either much after the late 1990's.

I can't hate on Apple THAT much just because they have overpriced items because they for the most part deliver.

I think the Ipad and various versions are pretty much the benchmark for tablets. They do upgrade too much to get money though.

I would say that with the start of the Ipad 3 they started getting really good. The Air is better but NOT absolutely huge and I can't say the Air 2 is a worthy upgrade from the Air.

I like upgrades but not tiny ones just to cash in on the Joneses.

Agreed, but Razer does build quality stuff.

Like what? Their headsets are a joke, and their overall build quality doesn't matched the asking price.

I can't think of any at the moment, but if i had to choose... it would be certainly Brother and their completely rubbish software. Their multifunction printers are AWESOME but god damn ! The software is made of absolute crap.... i'd rather scan documents and go through the reasonably well-crafted Windows interface than their custom bullshit.

I learned my lesson and i'll buy an EPSON the next time.

Edit : Here's a photo of the "basic" mode :

media_1386211920983.png

Edit 2 : Hey fellow French ! Jamais cru pouvoir rencontrer des français ici LOL. Le seul type francophone avec qui je discutais sur LTT était belge.

Stop bloating nonsense, and reason to contribute in a constructive manner.