Least Favorite Tech Brand?

LTT
jk

the china companies

I think most people just see 1.3GHz dual core (or tri for the A8X) and assume it's crap.

Same goes for screen resolution, camera resolution, and RAM. 

LTT

jk

the china companies

So probably 90% of the items you own then? 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

Same goes for screen resolution, camera resolution, and RAM. 

Yep, on paper specs are always the best way to judge.. half these people probably say the i5 is better than the FX but the on-paper specs suggest otherwise. Clearly not a very good metric :P

Razer - 1 dead mice, 1 dead headset and 2 dead keyboards all 2 months after their warranty expired. Dyson of the computer world.

My most hated tech companies are.

Asus components, Asus prebuilts, anything Asus calls ROG, Apple, Corsair, Nvidia, Alienware, Digital Storm, Razer, Dell, HP, Acer...

What's wrong with Digital Storm? 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

So much apple hate lol. I am not an apple "fan", but come on guys. Their build quality is second to none. That all costs money. The money into R&D and all the engineering that goes into their stuff... no, it doesn't equate to the high price they charge, but it does make up a lot of it. The rest of that price differential is basically there to make you feel special, at least in their laptops. Its a monetary barrier to entry, which you can agree with or disagree with, I will not argue that point....

But their phones.... come on. nothing, and I mean nothing, is as well built or as well engineered as an iphone. That costs money... So give them a little slack. And their phones perform plenty fast, hell, they are faster feeling than an android of the same era. Better OS + full hardware control = winning ;)

Agreed I don't understand why people keep bashing on Apple there not the worst out there....

I tried following then on instrigram, after a week they left a bad taste in my mouth.

because.... 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

Spoiler

My most hated tech companies are.

Asus components, Asus prebuilts, anything Asus calls ROG, Apple, Corsair, Nvidia, Alienware, Digital Storm, Razer, Dell, HP, Acer...

Why nvidia?

Their SSD's where not great there for a little while, I want to say Vertex 3? Its been a while.... But yea they had a lot of failures and issues when they changed management a few years back.

Their SSD are some of the best on the market, much better than years gone by probably due to the fact that their storage division is owned by toshiba.

Their SSD are some of the best on the market, much better than years gone by probably due to the fact that their storage division is owned by toshiba.

Yea, I am just saying for a little while there they had a bumpy road. I owned a Vertex 4, but the 3's I am pretty sure where not so great.

Rig: i7 13700k - - Asus Z790-P Wifi - - RTX 4080 - - 4x16GB 6000MHz - - Samsung 990 Pro 2TB NVMe Boot + Main Programs - - Assorted SATA SSD's for Photo Work - - Corsair RM850x - - Sound BlasterX EA-5 - - Corsair XC8 JTC Edition - - Corsair GPU Full Cover GPU Block - - XT45 X-Flow 420 + UT60 280 rads - - EK XRES RGB PWM - - Fractal Define S2 - - Acer Predator X34 -- Logitech G502 - - Logitech G710+ - - Logitech Z5500 - - LTT Deskpad

Headphones/amp/dac: Schiit Lyr 3 - - Fostex TR-X00 - - Sennheiser HD 6xx

Homelab/ Media Server: Proxmox VE host - - 512 NVMe Samsung 980 RAID Z1 for VM's/Proxmox boot - - Xeon e5 2660 V4- - Supermicro X10SRF-i - - 128 GB ECC 2133 - - 10x4 TB WD Red RAID Z2 - - Corsair 750D - - Corsair RM650i - - Dell H310 6Gbps SAS HBA - - Intel RES2SC240 SAS Expander - - TreuNAS + many other VM’s

iPhone 14 Pro - 2018 MacBook Air

Dell, had too many products off them that have either broken within days of purchase or been so bad that I've sent them back. Wouldn't touch them with a ten foot pole. After that razer for one reason. SYNAPSE

I HATE Synapse with a burning passion. 

I HATE Synapse with a burning passion.

Great when it works, awful when it doesn't.

Logitech drivers better

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory