Which shows/series are you waiting for to return/continue?

ManOfDisguise

I'm currently waiting for:

The Walking Dead Season 6

Better Call Saul Season 2

Game of Thrones Season 6

Vikings Season 4

love these shows so much and of course Breaking Bad too but that ended quite some time ago, but at least there are some nice references/characters from it in Better Call Saul

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

game of thrones and walking dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

gonna die in anticipation 

South Park.

House of Cards.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Supernatural, Gotham, Arrow, The Flash, and The Walking Dead.

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X            | Cooler: Deepcool AK400      | Motherboard: B550 Elite AX V2  | Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 1TB  |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB   | GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Ti        | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)    | PSU: EVGA 650W G2             |

Game Of Thrones and Doctor Who. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Game of Thrones, iZombie, Top Gear and the Walking Dead.

Better Call Saul 

Orange Is The New Black 

Sherlock 

Top Gear 

That's about it. 

Top Gear

Scrapyard wars

And some other weird anime series :P

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

Arrow

The flash

The 100

eghh. Can't stand 100. So much bad science and horrible plot devices and completely illogical motivations. Arrows OK, and never seen flash.

- snip-

Game Of Thrones and Doctor Who.

A-fucking-men. (Does that also sound weird to you?)

- snip-

The Walking Dead, Better call Saul, Continuum, Wayward pines. 

eghh. Can't stand 100. So much bad science and horrible plot devices and completely illogical motivations. Arrows OK, and never seen flash.

I have to admit that it's fcked up sometimes :P Arrow season 1 was absolute gold imo, season 2 was very good as well, from what I've seen in season 3 (up to episode ten) it's not as good as before :( Well, I'm sure it'll get better, in 10 he (almost) dies :P

P.S: Does anyone know where to watch the rest of season 3, it isn't on Netflix, nor on the CW site (there's only pieces and I've watched the available full episodes).

Since I have quite a few subscriptions to streaming/movie services I'd like to watch it legal but without paying for the whole season on amazon.

Top gear

GoT

Breaking bad

Top gear

Top gear

TOP GEEEAAAARRR

:/

Hope that they can bring Terranova back?

The only thing we have left is hope :/

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5-4690K | Mobo: MSI Z97 Gaming 3 | RAM: Kingston Savage 4x4GB | GPU: Asus Strix GTX970 | PSU: Seasonic M12II-620 Evo | Storage: MX100 128GB + WD Blue 1TB | Cooling: CM Hyper 212 evo | Case: NZXT H440

Fred Dibnah will never come back. :(

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it. :P

The Walking Dead!!

CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 B50 3.2 GHz // GPU: VTX Radeon HD 6670 1GB DDR3 // MB: Asus M4A88T-M // RAM: 2×2GB DDR3 // PSU: MS PRO 550W ATX P4 // Monitor: Samsung 1280×1024 resolution // Windows 10 64 bit // Mobile: LG G3 32 GB

Firefly

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

The Flash

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D

also "Community" (nobody know about it, maybe just maybe)