GTA V Passes Classification in Australia

EChondo

http://www.classification.gov.au/Pages/View.aspx?sid=1rhDjetqedVcsbMwMH44Tw%253d%253d&ncdctx=8TVts6mr140MOJgDZV9K1qGUksy8XTcndC3DWG4XSTX3GAgJUh1s8%2bfSaY7fSoUhSIcKn96R9MBIj1WNylQ6YQ%253d%253d

It has passed with a R18+ rating! Congrats Aussies! Wish we had the latency to play together...but we will all have fun none the less!

LOL i never expected it to be released in australia since you can buy weed in the game lawl.

GRATZZZ AUSIIES!!!

Interested in Business and Technology

So they can have GTA, but not Saints Row?

There's a rumor going around that Australians are actually aliens, so they banned Saints Row IV to cover it up.

I'm onto you WindSpeed.

We are not aliens we are convicts. Americans are closer to aliens than anyone. Area 51 anyone.  :lol:

Hmm, so you came to Australia by spaceships from a distant land...

Sounds like Alien talk to me.

I so hope for a PC edition, so someone can mod in a anal probe gun to GTAV and i will go probe the other main characters. :P

Rig 1 CPU: 3570K Motherboard: V Gene GPU: Power Color r9 280x at 1.35GHZ  RAM: 16 GB 1600mhz PSU: Cougar CMX 700W Storage: 1x Plexor M5S 256GB 1x 1TB HDD 1x 3TB GREEN HDD Case: Coolermaster HAFXB Cooling: Intel Watercooler
"My day so far, I've fixed 4 computers and caught a dog. Australian Tech Industry is weird."

"It's bent so far to the right, It's a hook."

So they can have GTA, but not Saints Row?

Well they had saint row 4 at PAX Aus so I think they'll probably be able t release it here ;)

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

Well they had saint row 4 at PAX Aus so I think they'll probably be able t release it here ;)

We are getting a modded version. 

I don't think our new R rating has made any difference to games. I mean they just seem to be putting up games that would of been MA into R while still banning all the games that would of been banned before. 

My PC:

Case: NZXT Phantom 420 | Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD3H-WB WIFI | PSU: Corsair TX650M | CPU: Intel 3570k | CPU Cooler: Corsair H60 with Corsair SP120s in push pull | GPU: AMD 7970 GV-R797OC-3GD | RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance 4x4GB | SSD: Samsung 830 256GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB

I bet a large portion of GTAV was removed for the Australian version...

This is why you guys can't have Saints Row 4 :D

but but, but i like probing :(

Rig 1 CPU: 3570K Motherboard: V Gene GPU: Power Color r9 280x at 1.35GHZ  RAM: 16 GB 1600mhz PSU: Cougar CMX 700W Storage: 1x Plexor M5S 256GB 1x 1TB HDD 1x 3TB GREEN HDD Case: Coolermaster HAFXB Cooling: Intel Watercooler
"My day so far, I've fixed 4 computers and caught a dog. Australian Tech Industry is weird."

"It's bent so far to the right, It's a hook."

If they change anything in GTA V for it to be 'suitable' in Australia, then force WILL be used  :ph34r:

..... Forced to buy a copy from America  <_<

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review