NOT an Anime Club

TheProfosist

Please tell me if this is true:

You created a thread for a thread but this thread is intended for actual talk about actual anime for the other thread? Because, unlike this thread, there is too much flooded talk in the other thread? 

Also, I haven't seen  Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou. Im trying to find ones as close to pet girl as possible

Bing Bong, Bing Bong we have a winner! Also "talk" is exaggerating a bit.

I dont think its too close but they just remind me of each other. Kawaisou is probably closer to Love Hina?

They're very similar IMO... you've got Oddhand and That dude who lives with geniuses....

the dandere main heroines, and a mix of weird characters...

yep I love them both but they are far from the best anime

yep I love them both but they are far from the best anime

best anime is subjective to individual taste imo...

Bing Bong, Bing Bong we have a winner! Also "talk" is exaggerating a bit.

I dont think its too close but they just remind me of each other. Kawaisou is probably closer to Love Hina?

Well since that is true, Then why not just create a separate convo? like for example:

Anime Club - Heaven Society 2

Wouldn't that be easier? Or worse? I don't see how creating 2 different conversations would actually help, as usually they just go back and forth. For example, People took a small break from the main thread, came over here, Dumped all the images, and left. And now its just 3-4 users talking about this thread, that thread, The pet girl, and now bokura. So... mission accomplished? 

Also something that could've caused that mess in the beginning, you posted this in the main post:

"You all can decide what it is for yourself. I plan to post random mostly anime related stuff here."

I know you meant something totally different, like actual anime discussions, but damn that's misleading. 

you know it's interesting to think about

I wonder if the robotics fascination of jp could actually be traced back to Astroboy and WW2

I'm doing a goddamn class on it and I just happened to start watching fault milestone as background noise (@Charger might have seen/heard it)

I clicked it on a whim randomly one day while eating and sort of kept with it, I didn't think it would interest me but at this point it has me mildly piqued. 

It seems like it might be overly ambitions and end up lacking in depth, but I'm not at all familiar with VN expansiveness and pacing.

Error: 410

best anime is subjective to individual taste imo...

nope, never :P GITS FTW FOREVER :D

I have to wait until monday for my GITS Arise Episodes to arrive. I was trying to think of the proper term and volume seemed to manga like.

I wonder if the robotics fascination of jp could actually be traced back to Astroboy and WW2

I'm doing a goddamn class on it and I just happened to start watching fault milestone as background noise (@Charger might have seen/heard it)

I clicked it on a whim randomly one day while eating and sort of kept with it, I didn't think it would interest me but at this point it has me mildly piqued. 

It seems like it might be overly ambitions and end up lacking in depth, but I'm not at all familiar with VN expansiveness and pacing.

Might be them super robot anime like Mazinger Z and Voltes V... Those came before Astroboy if I'm not mistaken....

Well since that is true, Then why not just create a separate convo? like for example:

Wouldn't that be easier? Or worse? I don't see how creating 2 different conversations would actually help, as usually they just go back and forth. For example, People took a small break from the main thread, came over here, Dumped all the images, and left. And now its just 3-4 users talking about this thread, that thread, The pet girl, and now bokura. So... mission accomplished? 

Also something that could've caused that mess in the beginning, you posted this in the main post:

"You all can decide what it is for yourself. I plan to post random mostly anime related stuff here."

I know you meant something totally different, like actual anime discussions, but damn that's misleading.

We had talked about making a second club thread for discussions a few times and it has been rejected as an option. And theprofosist has never been the best at starting threads, always making less then helpful first posts it seems.

nope, never :P GITS FTW FOREVER :D

I have to wait until monday for my GITS Arise Episodes to arrive. I was trying to think of the proper term and volume seemed to manga like.

after having seen SAC and Innocence I still like the original 95 GITS the most, despite the lack of tachikoma

coming from someone who usually prefers more modern titles

i'm not sure if I saw 2.0 though, I don't think I did.

@DigitalHermit are you sure, Astroboy is from 1960.

No because this is not connected to the club at all and doesnt need to be

I went and clarified that to text and links, hopefully thats better?

Very well could be I mean thats kinda when anime started I have a collection of stuff that is pre to post WWII anime and much is propaganda.

Very well could be I mean thats kinda when anime started I have a collection of stuff that is pre to post WWII anime and much is propaganda.

you heard it here 

Manhattan project spawned your waifu

y I just happened to start watching fault milestone as background noise (@Charger might have seen/heard it)

I have part 15 of dodgers play though of falut milestone paused in my YouTube app right now since this stupid tablet can't do multitasking lol

after having seen SAC and Innocence I still like the original 95 GITS the most, despite the lack of tachikoma

Which is why I said "if I'm not mistaken" because they aired a few years apart here (before I was even alive)... and they aired at almost the same time when I was still a child... I watched most of them in Tagalog dub... back when Tagalog dub was good...

Guilty%2BCrown.jpg

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

Might be them super robot anime like Mazinger Z and Voltes V... Those came before Astroboy if I'm not mistaken....

Astro Boy is early 60's if I recall and basically started it all.

The Fujikoma's or Ujikoma's were in there I forget which... The original is amazing and started many things. have you watched Patlabor?

Dont bother with 2.0 for the most part its nice CG but seems out of place.

Which is why I said "if I'm not mistaken" because they aired a few years apart here (before I was even alive)... and they aired at almost the same time when I was still a child... I watched most of them in Tagalog dub... back when Tagalog dub was good...

The other followed up to to 10 years later.

I do have a bot set of Tetsujin 28 so that should show you what I think of that style :D

-redacted-

*glares*

The other followed up to to 10 years later.

I do have a bot set of Tetsujin 28 so that should show you what I think of that style :D

*glares*

*glares back*

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

The Fujikoma's or Ujikoma's were in there I forget which... The original is amazing and started many things. have you watched Patlabor?

Dont bother with 2.0 for the most part its nice CG but seems out of place.

I've heard of it, looked at it, Pat didn't seem that appealing

especially given the PG13 tag, I'm extremely biased against serious to semi-serious anime for younger audiences.

but holy butt I didn't realize a '15 prequel was aired June and that Arise finished.

TIME TO ACQUIRE

i have no idea when i'm going to watch this, but it'll be ready when i am

I've heard of it, looked at it, Pat didn't seem that appealing

especially given the PG13 tag, I'm extremely biased against serious to semi-serious anime for younger audiences.

but holy butt I didn't realize a '15 prequel was aired June and that Arise finished.

TIME TO ACQUIRE

i have no idea when i'm going to watch this, but it'll be ready when i am

Dude give Patlabor a shot its quite good (same director). I own all the movies in Limited Edition Box Set. :D

I just acquired all of arise ;)

I guess that's fine, Unfortunately the wave has already died off and that first post is almost worthless at this point. 

As far as I'm concerned, the anime club thread usually jumps on board with whatever is the biggest convo, although I have only been a member for like a week so.. I dont know. 

Also that one you recommended is Okay, but it still isn't as good as The pet girl To me. I don't think I'll ever find one that actually was that good. 

what is this thread for again? 

what is this thread for again?

Anime related discussion kinda sorta.

Correction , Astroboy is from 1963 I believe ... ( (I'm talking about the animation/anime that is ) 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

So if this is about talking, anyone here wants to talk about hamatora or any fantasy anime ?

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Its usually the opposite. Also its the usually based off something else like a VN or normal novel. It's rare for anime to be done from scratch but usually when they are they end up being some of the best.

part of that might be because it's then the "original" work and doesn't get compared to a manga and scrutinized for every single difference.

or the story was good enough to greenlight without proven success

either one really

crossposting because of the cancerific amount of maymays in that thread