NOT an Anime Club

TheProfosist

I'll implement this tomorrow, thanks. My card is a 2gb one however.

shouldnt matter unless maybe your trying 4K. I pretty much explained the audio tweak. For the configurator max everything set to 60hz (not 59hz), select fullscreen, and enable V-sync. Before setting this I would clear your old settings which you can do by double clicking the blank space between save and cancel. Once you do set these through here do no use the in game graphics option menu. If you need a screenshot let me know.

I just finished A Town Where You Live and sadly it predictable like in a way that makes it less enjoyable. An upshot though is the artwork as its quite interesting.

So who here has watched Box of Goblins?

that synopsis certainly does sound enticing

I'd say watch it if you weren't at least intrigued by it I would be surprised. I can say I only figured certain things out. I am also horrible with names which well isn't good for something of this nature so that may have added to it.

Well guys i just got the shipment notice for my Black Loon Complete BD Box Set. I'm so pumped!

So this new Gundam is starting out pretty damn BA. Animation reminds me of Xamd.

• 2 months later...

I wonder , any fans of the Majikoi visual novels here ?

Rig:Crimson Impaler | CPU: i3 4160 | Cooler: CM Hyper TX3 Evo | Motherboard: Asrock B85M - DGS | RAM: Kingston Hyper X Savage 16GB kit (2x8) DDR3 1600MHZ CL9 | GPU: Asus Radeon R7 360 | PSU: Corsair CX 430 V2 | Storage: HDD WD 1TB Blue | Case: Delux DLC-MG866

~Half the world is composed of idiots, the other half of people clever enough to take indecent advantage of them.~

4 hours ago, lightningterror said:

I wonder , any fans of the Majikoi visual novels here ?

Your better off asking in the main club thread mate.

1 hour ago, lol1290 said:

Still don't get why ppl like anime at all...

none of my bussines tho....

That's like asking "I still don't get why people like Orchestral music at all". 

Different mediums of entertainment and different types of genres. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

That's like asking "I still don't get why people like Orchestral music at all". 

Different mediums of entertainment and different types of genres. 

Havn't see a post in here recently. Are people really still saying that stuff about anime? Especially like that comment is specific to anime? I have watched on movies in the last couple years at least and that would be Spectre. I legit dont understand how people can go to the movie theater every week.